The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-18, 16:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I think his other brother (the one that looks like Butt Head) was high on drugs on another show on Fox. I think it was the one show with the white blonde lady that gave the sieg heil salute at the republican convention.
between the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his mutant family.. all amplified by the mainstream media, it's no wonder we've evolved into a third world country.

Saw earlier that we make up 4.3 % of the worlds population.. and 29% of those who have tested positive for the virus.

And what's funny, is that we aren't even testing people. I'd say if America wasn't a shithole country and we had basic medical services, we'd be closer to 35% of the total. The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600

No wonder why they want to stop testing that's the only way they can make that number go down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-05-19, 08:21

The GOP is already getting help from the governors of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota who are refusing to release numbers of people working at large, corporately owned meat processing plants who test positive for COVID-19 or how many of the employees are being tested.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7538
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 10:02

in a huge disappointment for the GOP, Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson assures all Michiganders the right to vote.

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said Tuesday all of Michigan's 7.7 million registered voters will be mailed absentee ballot applications so they can take part in elections in August and November without the risk of in-person voting if they choose to do so.

the GOP is sure to challenge this in the courts.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-19, 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:in a huge disappointment for the GOP, Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson assures all Michiganders the right to vote.

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said Tuesday all of Michigan's 7.7 million registered voters will be mailed absentee ballot applications so they can take part in elections in August and November without the risk of in-person voting if they choose to do so.

the GOP is sure to challenge this in the courts.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

California set those same wheels in motion last week.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22024
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 10:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:in a huge disappointment for the GOP, Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson assures all Michiganders the right to vote.



the GOP is sure to challenge this in the courts.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

California set those same wheels in motion last week.
yep, saw that.

great news, obviously, for Californians and American democracy. However, California will be blue regardless. It's states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Florida that need to institute structural voter suppression in order for the GOP to continue their war on the Constitution and traditional American values.

Thankfully Michiganders turned out to vote in 2018 to ensure that that doesn't happen, at least in our state.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-19, 12:24

I gotta be honest with you, you guys. I still get upset at people, and how stupid they are. But I think I'm over Trump making me furious. I think he's hilarious. Unintentionally, of course. But more often not, I find myself laughing out loud at the things he says.

NBC/Mike Tirico had him on the golf broadcast on Sunday. I know at least one friend I was communicating with during the event told me he turned it off because he was disgusted. I used to feel like that. But I kept it on, because it promised to make me laugh, and he didn't disappoint.

I just saw this. No exaggeration, laughed out loud again. This guy, if you try to just take him at face value, and not extrapolate meaning - is hilarious.

[tw]1262778194643607553[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25527
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 12:41

yeah - other than his pathetic existence and the fact that he's responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in America, I'm actually thankful that he's exposed the christians for who I've always known them to be.

and, let's face it, I've never been upset with him. Like all decent Americans, I've known all along that he's a filthy piece of trash and I do enjoy pointing that out.. I had more hope in the GOP (not the voters.. they're idiots.. but the elected officials) - I thought they'd keep in check.

man, I was wrong on that one.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-05-19, 13:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I gotta be honest with you, you guys. I still get upset at people, and how stupid they are. But I think I'm over Trump making me furious. I think he's hilarious. Unintentionally, of course. But more often not, I find myself laughing out loud at the things he says.

NBC/Mike Tirico had him on the golf broadcast on Sunday. I know at least one friend I was communicating with during the event told me he turned it off because he was disgusted. I used to feel like that. But I kept it on, because it promised to make me laugh, and he didn't disappoint.

I just saw this. No exaggeration, laughed out loud again. This guy, if you try to just take him at face value, and not extrapolate meaning - is hilarious.

[tw]1262778194643607553[/tw]

His talk of the 1917 flu is one of my biggest pet peeves and I've ranted about it before. Not because it is so important, but because it is pointless to continually and intentionally get it wrong. He just doubles down (and triples down, quadruples down, etc.) just in order to not correct himself. It changes nothing about the point he's making, it is just stupid ego.

In fairness, it is worth pointing out that it did start in 1917, but it didn't blow up until 1918 and historically is considered 1918-1920 as the key. It is like calling this the 2019 Coronavirus Pandemic.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6090
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-19, 14:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I gotta be honest with you, you guys. I still get upset at people, and how stupid they are. But I think I'm over Trump making me furious. I think he's hilarious. Unintentionally, of course. But more often not, I find myself laughing out loud at the things he says.

NBC/Mike Tirico had him on the golf broadcast on Sunday. I know at least one friend I was communicating with during the event told me he turned it off because he was disgusted. I used to feel like that. But I kept it on, because it promised to make me laugh, and he didn't disappoint.

I just saw this. No exaggeration, laughed out loud again. This guy, if you try to just take him at face value, and not extrapolate meaning - is hilarious.

[tw]1262778194643607553[/tw]

If you look at all the classic vaudeville era comedy acts and silent film era comedians they all wore ill fitting suits, put on face makeup, had coloring around their eyes and some had wigs that made their hair over the top. I wish I could laugh at him but I can understand why people find him funny.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 14:45

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I gotta be honest with you, you guys. I still get upset at people, and how stupid they are. But I think I'm over Trump making me furious. I think he's hilarious. Unintentionally, of course. But more often not, I find myself laughing out loud at the things he says.

NBC/Mike Tirico had him on the golf broadcast on Sunday. I know at least one friend I was communicating with during the event told me he turned it off because he was disgusted. I used to feel like that. But I kept it on, because it promised to make me laugh, and he didn't disappoint.

I just saw this. No exaggeration, laughed out loud again. This guy, if you try to just take him at face value, and not extrapolate meaning - is hilarious.

[tw]1262778194643607553[/tw]

If you look at all the classic vaudeville era comedy acts and silent film era comedians they all wore ill fitting suits, put on face makeup, had coloring around their eyes and some had wigs that made their hair over the top. I wish I could laugh at him but I can understand why people find him funny.
yeah - it would be funny if he was a christian who brags about raping women, mocks disabled people.. locks children in cages... presides over 100,000 dead Americans and the worst economy in a hundred years.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-19, 14:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

If you look at all the classic vaudeville era comedy acts and silent film era comedians they all wore ill fitting suits, put on face makeup, had coloring around their eyes and some had wigs that made their hair over the top. I wish I could laugh at him but I can understand why people find him funny.
yeah - it would be funny if he was a christian who brags about raping women, mocks disabled people.. locks children in cages... presides over 100,000 dead Americans and the worst economy in a hundred years.

Yeah, kind of similar but every now and then I run across a copy of Charlie Manson's music at record stores and every now and then an artist will cover one of his songs...he may have been musical but I dunno the thought of what happened to Sharon Tate turns me off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 15:42

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah - it would be funny if he was a christian who brags about raping women, mocks disabled people.. locks children in cages... presides over 100,000 dead Americans and the worst economy in a hundred years.

Yeah, kind of similar but every now and then I run across a copy of Charlie Manson's music at record stores and every now and then an artist will cover one of his songs...he may have been musical but I dunno the thought of what happened to Sharon Tate turns me off.
I hear ya.

it's easy to become desensitized to his christian filth.. which is the whole point of him, the GOP and the mainstream media. We can't allow it to become 'normal'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-20, 08:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

California set those same wheels in motion last week.
yep, saw that.

great news, obviously, for Californians and American democracy. However, California will be blue regardless. It's states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Florida that need to institute structural voter suppression in order for the GOP to continue their war on the Constitution and traditional American values.

Thankfully Michiganders turned out to vote in 2018 to ensure that that doesn't happen, at least in our state.

Trump has no idea what the difference is between an absentee ballot and an application for an absentee ballot. The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600

[tw]1263074783673102337[/tw]

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 3069395473

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22024
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-20, 08:53

[tw]1263089382690631680[/tw]

Oh, snap, you mean Republican-led states did it, too?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22024
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-20, 09:05

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600

he said he'd send federal funding but "I would like you to do us a favor though"..

what drives the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator absolutely insane is that the state of Michigan is being led by strong women who have been talked down to their entire lives and succeeded in spite of it. As such, they don't give a single fuck about him, his misogyny, his insecurities and his threats.

it drives these knuckle-draggers around here absolutely insane, too.

and that is glorious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-20, 13:23

[tw]1263120681589518338[/tw]

As opposed to paying for sex with a porn star?

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22024
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-21, 09:39

Dammit if the orange blumpkin didn't get me again.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/05/20/donald-trump-gretchen-whitmer-mid-michigan-flooding/5232462002/

"I just spoke with Gretchen Whitmer. I will be going to Michigan at the appropriate time," Trump said, according to a White House press pool report. "They have a big problem with the dams breaking. So that is a big, big problem."

"We've sent the FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and the Army Corps of Engineers out, and they're very good at dams."

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25527
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-21, 10:37

he's the same scholar who said if we didn't test anyone, nobody would test positive. The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by DWags on 2020-05-21, 10:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1263120681589518338[/tw]

As opposed to paying for sex with a porn star?

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 1966794946

I'm thinking Biden isn't having sex with anyone at this point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-21, 13:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dammit if the orange blumpkin didn't get me again.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/05/20/donald-trump-gretchen-whitmer-mid-michigan-flooding/5232462002/

"I just spoke with Gretchen Whitmer. I will be going to Michigan at the appropriate time," Trump said, according to a White House press pool report. "They have a big problem with the dams breaking. So that is a big, big problem."

"We've sent the FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and the Army Corps of Engineers out, and they're very good at dams."

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600

I've mentioned it before but I watch PBS Newshour religiously and I really enjoy the David Brooks & Mark Shields segments. David Brooks mentioned once that his friend from Israel was over and he asked him what do you think of Trump. His friend said as an outsider he acknowledges that he's probably bad for the US but said he found Trump to be really funny. Maybe someday I'll be able to look back and laugh at all this but for now I just find it too depressing and unnerving to get a good laugh.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-21, 15:52

I think he’s objectively a pretty funny guy. There’s too much baggage around that for it to land with me most of the time though. In fact it never lands with me anymore. At least not his deliberate jokes. I laugh at him occasionally but mostly I turn off whatever I’m watching or listening to when they play a clip of him speaking. He makes me sick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-21, 16:50

Seeing a lot of buzz that Klobuchar is the VP pick. Not my top choice by any means but it won't deter my one bit in November. I bet you guys are dying to know my picks? Warren or Harris.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-21, 19:34

steveschneider wrote:Seeing a lot of buzz that Klobuchar is the VP pick. Not my top choice by any means but it won't deter my one bit in November. I bet you guys are dying to know my picks? Warren or Harris.
why do I suspect that the Bernie people will find something to whine about regardless of who it is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-21, 19:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Seeing a lot of buzz that Klobuchar is the VP pick. Not my top choice by any means but it won't deter my one bit in November. I bet you guys are dying to know my picks? Warren or Harris.
why do I suspect that the Bernie people will find something to whine about regardless of who it is?

I don’t know but to me this election isn’t about having an awesome vp. I’m a one issue voter and I could give a shit about the vp.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-21, 19:42

When the nominee is 77, the VP kinda matters.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7018
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-21, 20:42

Cameron wrote:When the nominee is 77, the VP kinda matters.

I’m sure whoever he picks will be an upgrade.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-21, 23:54

Watching Kimmel, he just did a monologue on Trump's visit to Michigan and the mask thing. Cheeto got me again. Apparently he's been going around for the past 5ish years claiming all over the globe that he was voted the man of the year in Michigan 10 years ago and there is no evidence of this?? Jimmy showed about 3-4 clips before his stupidity had me rolling. And then there were 5+ more. It's lunacy. Pretty goddamned funny at face value.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25527
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-22, 00:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Watching Kimmel, he just did a monologue on Trump's visit to Michigan and the mask thing. Cheeto got me again. Apparently he's been going around for the past 5ish years claiming all over the globe that he was voted the man of the year in Michigan 10 years ago and there is no evidence of this?? Jimmy showed about 3-4 clips before his stupidity had me rolling. And then there were 5+ more. It's lunacy. Pretty goddamned funny at face value.

He is both intentionally and unintentionally funny.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7018
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-22, 07:42

I saw that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator started praising antisemitism yesterday.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-22, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator started praising antisemitism yesterday.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 502811600

I saw this and I laughed.

https://twitter.com/caslernoel/status/1263650176142585856?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25174
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum