Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-08, 13:04

There was another story showing divorce filings from around the time that it is alleged to have happened where her husband alludes to “harassment “ in the Biden offices that led to her leaving. He said it was obviously very hard on her. Not a smoking gun, but not nothing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18266
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-08, 13:13

Rocinante wrote:There was another story showing divorce filings from around the time that it is alleged to have happened where her husband alludes to “harassment “ in the Biden offices that led to her leaving. He said it was obviously very hard on her. Not a smoking gun, but not nothing.

Hmmm. "Harrassment in the office" could be a lot of things not even directly involving Biden.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22446
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 60
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-08, 14:17

Correct. Or it could involve him. Or she could be lying as there is a history of that. Just the kind of perfect storm of bullshit that will be used in any number of ways by the trump campaign and their state sponsored propaganda machines.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18266
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-08, 14:18

Because the point isn’t to turn likely Dems to his side as we all know. It’s to get people to think all politicians are corrupt and why bother even voting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18266
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-08, 16:30

I'm gonna vote for the guy who doesn't brag about raping women and currently presides over the worst economy since The Great Depression during a pandemic that has killed 77,000+ Americans.

Y'all enjoy the mainstream media noise designed for clicks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-08, 16:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gonna vote for the guy who doesn't brag about raping women and currently presides over the worst economy since The Great Depression during a pandemic that has killed 77,000+ Americans.

Y'all enjoy the mainstream media noise designed for clicks.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 969504605 You are a damn fine American.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-08, 18:49

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gonna vote for the guy who doesn't brag about raping women and currently presides over the worst economy since The Great Depression during a pandemic that has killed 77,000+ Americans.

Y'all enjoy the mainstream media noise designed for clicks.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 969504605 You are a damn fine American.
thank you, good sir.

Life is actually quite simple if you want it to be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-08, 21:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 969504605 You are a damn fine American.
thank you, good sir.

Life is actually quite simple if you want it to be.

It should be so simple just vote for anyone but the racist, sexual predator but yet it’s so hard.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Three_Putt_Par on 2020-05-08, 23:28

This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia, PA

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-08, 23:51

Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.

I’m on the same page. Just win and end this national nightmare.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-09, 00:00

Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.

Every time I start to think "maybe I'll just sit this one out," the Republicans do something awful, or I remember Mitch McConnell exists.

Rock and a hard place.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Three_Putt_Par on 2020-05-09, 00:03

Cameron wrote:
Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.

Every time I start to think "maybe I'll just sit this one out," the Republicans do something awful, or I remember Mitch McConnell exists.

Rock and a hard place.

A 7-2 majority SCOTUS with mostly young conservative justices is a disaster if you're a liberal or moderate. It will set legal precedent for a very long time. Plus, I'm moving to a swing state again so that increases the importance of my vote.
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-05-03
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia, PA

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-09, 06:53

Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.
like I said, life is pretty simple if you want it to be.

You're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-09, 06:58

Cameron wrote:
Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.

Every time I start to think "maybe I'll just sit this one out," the Republicans do something awful, or I remember Mitch McConnell exists.

Rock and a hard place.

Stay off YouTube.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-09, 07:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Three_Putt_Par wrote:This election is all about damage control for me at this point. I'm not a Biden fan (I'm a "Bernie bro") but I don't want a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS and I think Biden will surround himself with much better people.
like I said, life is pretty simple if you want it to be.

You're a great American.

Yep I’m too patriotic to let a racist sexual predator destroy our country. It’s going to be the easiest vote ever.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-09, 08:21

Bring this guy back.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 9k=
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-09, 09:11

NigelUno wrote:Bring this guy back.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 9k=

Speaking of third party candidates, I saw Justin Amash on Real Time last night. Holy moly, what kind of drugs is that guy on?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-09, 10:23

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Every time I start to think "maybe I'll just sit this one out," the Republicans do something awful, or I remember Mitch McConnell exists.

Rock and a hard place.

Stay off YouTube.

What does youtube have to do with that post?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-09, 12:46

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Stay off YouTube.

What does youtube have to do with that post?

You are watching vids that start and end with ‘Joe Biden is your enemy’. I think that’s playing a part in making this so difficult for you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-09, 16:24

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

What does youtube have to do with that post?

You are watching vids that start and end with ‘Joe Biden is your enemy’. I think that’s playing a part in making this so difficult for you.

Maybe, but the post you responded to was about being reminded of how terrible Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are. Often by youtube, in fact.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-11, 07:50

Saw this on Friday and should have posted it then.

California to Mail All Voters Ballots for November Election

It's pretty huge, even if CA already had 65% of votes from mail in during the 2018 midterms. Other states will follow. Screw the RNC.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22446
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 60
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-05-11, 08:20

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31020
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-11, 09:29

Just want to start off the week by saying I will be voting for Joe Biden in November.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-11, 10:07

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-11, 11:14

steveschneider wrote:Just want to start off the week by saying I will be voting for Joe Biden in November.
you're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-11, 13:15



The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-11, 14:16

steveschneider wrote:

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199
nice to see someone with a microphone finally call out the mainstream media as tools for the GOP and Russia.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-11, 14:21

Eh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18266
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-11, 14:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199 The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 1486952199
nice to see someone with a microphone finally call out the mainstream media as tools for the GOP and Russia.

I like the part where he said the republicans don't care about this stuff (sexual assault) and will use it unilaterally as a weapon against Democrats.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by msugolfguy on 2020-05-11, 19:28


I'm kinda young 34, but after today's presser I've had enough. This is ridiculous.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 552
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-13, 01:03

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You growing wary of the president, Guest?

No more than usual.

Username gag got me.

I just had a thought. The fact that we're running Biden now shows that we have taken a demonstrable step back as a country (which can also rightly be viewed as an indictment of Trump). Obama won the Democratic primary in 2008 because he was a better candidate than Biden (and all the others). Biden then became his older, shittier understudy. And now, Biden is even fucking older and 4 years removed from even having a job. And he would be the obviously superior choice if we were voting tomorrow.

What do we need to do to get better candidates? How can we do away with the "electability" nonsense and just pick the candidate with the best platform? I sometimes wonder whether US style democracy can actually work. It seems to just continually degrade...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-05-13, 01:09

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:

No more than usual.

Username gag got me.

I just had a thought. The fact that we're running Biden now shows that we have taken a demonstrable step back as a country (which can also rightly be viewed as an indictment of Trump). Obama won the Democratic primary in 2008 because he was a better candidate than Biden (and all the others). Biden then became his older, shittier understudy. And now, Biden is even fucking older and 4 years removed from even having a job. And he would be the obviously superior choice if we were voting tomorrow.

What do we need to do to get better candidates? How can we do away with the "electability" nonsense and just pick the candidate with the best platform? I sometimes wonder whether US style democracy can actually work. It seems to just continually degrade...

Something something the lesser of two evils Rolling Eyes
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32020
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-13, 06:35

Maybe a strong VP will lead the country.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 JjOw
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 08:03

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:

No more than usual.

Username gag got me.

I just had a thought. The fact that we're running Biden now shows that we have taken a demonstrable step back as a country (which can also rightly be viewed as an indictment of Trump). Obama won the Democratic primary in 2008 because he was a better candidate than Biden (and all the others). Biden then became his older, shittier understudy. And now, Biden is even fucking older and 4 years removed from even having a job. And he would be the obviously superior choice if we were voting tomorrow.

What do we need to do to get better candidates? How can we do away with the "electability" nonsense and just pick the candidate with the best platform? I sometimes wonder whether US style democracy can actually work. It seems to just continually degrade...
it's a good point.

America is a very, very stupid country. Racist, bigoted and misogynist, as well. The most qualified candidate in my lifetime (I'm 50) was smeared because she mismanaged an email account. Instead, the media (aided by Russia) decided that a failed reality christian TV host who brags about raping women and mocks disabled people was their candidate.

Elizabeth Warren is/was by far the brightest, most articulate, most down-to-Earth, most prepared and most likeable (though that shouldn't matter, but it does) candidate of the 2020 Democrat primary. She never stood a chance.

modern American politics is a function of our dumbing down of education, our demonizing of education, our emphasis on image, our obsession with reality TV, our insatiable appetite for tabloid journalism, our bumper sticker-length attention span and our need to be spoonfed whatever appeals to the worst part of ourselves.

it's not going to get any better until people turn off their TV, shut down social media, have meaningful conversations with our kids and each other, become better citizens, become better parents, and become more engaged in our schools and our communities.

and I just don't see that happening.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 08:19

the elitists at the New York Times are finally reporting what idiots like me were saying back in March.

WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a senior White House adviser, refused on Tuesday to rule out postponing the presidential election in November, a comment that fed directly into Democratic concerns that President Trump might use the coronavirus crisis to delay or delegitimize the contest and one that contradicted Mr. Trump himself.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-13, 08:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the elitists at the New York Times are finally reporting what idiots like me were saying back in March.

WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a senior White House adviser, refused on Tuesday to rule out postponing the presidential election in November, a comment that fed directly into Democratic concerns that President Trump might use the coronavirus crisis to delay or delegitimize the contest and one that contradicted Mr. Trump himself.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I don't think the President can delay anything. I guess he could try.

An attempt to delay (for health concerns) would only point out they did a horrible job managing the crisis. Not sure they'd want to go down that road, but they're not very bright.

The election will happen on whatever day it's scheduled.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 09:17

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the elitists at the New York Times are finally reporting what idiots like me were saying back in March.



Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I don't think the President can delay anything. I guess he could try.

An attempt to delay (for health concerns) would only point out they did a horrible job managing the crisis. Not sure they'd want to go down that road, but they're not very bright.

The election will happen on whatever day it's scheduled.
oh, yeah - I suspect the election will go on whatever day in November it's scheduled to, but the racist bigoted christian sexual predator will (and is already doing so) attempt to disenfranchise Americans, dismiss results, besmirch the integrity of the election, etc. He, along with the GOP, knows that open and free elections mean that they get sent packing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-13, 09:22

Yeah I’m not sure the “let’s open the country except the part where you’re allowed to vote” is gonna fly.

Also I’ve noticed that Biden’s relatively low profile is actually working. Trump approval rating seem to be slipping. Now you’re not going to get Trump away from a microphone or camera. He’ll just fire you if you even suggest it. Maybe, just maybe Biden has enough functionality in his brain to listen to people that tell him less is more. Let Trump keep betting into your made hand.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15600
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 09:27

kingstonlake wrote:Yeah I’m not sure the “let’s open the country except the part where you’re allowed to vote” is gonna fly.

Also I’ve noticed that Biden’s relatively low profile is actually working. Trump approval rating seem to be slipping. Now you’re not going to get Trump away from a microphone or camera. He’ll just fire you if you even suggest it. Maybe, just maybe Biden has enough functionality in his brain to listen to people that tell him less is more. Let Trump keep betting into your made hand.
yep - the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has his glass ceiling. He'll max out at about 38-40% of the disgusting, anti-America, hate-filled, racist, bigoted electorate. The best the GOP can hope for is that Americans either choose to say home or are disenfranchised enough to make voting virtually impossible.

nobody is going to wake up on Election Day unsure of who they're going to vote for. The GOP (along with Russia and the mainstream media) are just hoping they don't/can't vote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-13, 09:42

Of course they are going to try to cancel the election. There's going to be some next level cheating from now to next January. Now is the time to unite the party, stay united and work hard to make sure Biden wins in November. Happy to report I'm still 100% committed to voting for Joe.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum