Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.

Go down

Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.  Empty Re: Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-05-19, 16:08

Bombshell story. Some of the quotes in this article are huge.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.  Empty Re: Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-19, 16:20

Poor Guest. Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.  502811600

I'm starting to think that these christian folks aren't to be trusted.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-05-19, 16:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Poor Guest. Jane Roe’s deathbed confession: Her 90s switch to being pro-life was an act paid for by the Christian Right.  502811600

I'm starting to think that these christian folks aren't to be trusted.

Those quotes from the one minister are devastating.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-19, 18:54

That’s.

A lot. I have to process this some. Part of me is pissed at her, but it’s not like the anti abortion movement wouldn’t have happened without her. But she was a major trophy.

Yeah I don’t exactly know what to think.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-05-19, 19:32

Rocinante wrote:That’s.

A lot. I have to process this some. Part of me is pissed at her, but it’s not like the anti abortion movement wouldn’t have happened without her. But she was a major trophy.

Yeah I don’t exactly know what to think.

I’m definitely pissed at her. There’s no doubt in my mind her “conversion” caused great pain and guilt in people who otherwise would’ve felt better about their decision, at least maintain an unsteady peace with it. Contrary to what the anti-choice crowd says, abortion is very rarely an easy decision for any woman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum