Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not going to go over well here

+20
Dendrobates
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Heathens '87
aualum06
Heat Miser
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Motown Spartan
steveschneider
Turtleneck
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

This is not going to go over well here - Page 5 Empty Re: This is not going to go over well here

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-25, 02:12

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I like carrots a lot. I don't peel them though. Lots of flavor that way.

Fuck pealing. Good fiber. I eat the skin on potatoes and husks from peanuts.

Damn right fuck peeling. I don’t peel anything. Just eat it. Carrots, taters, peanuts, oysters—shell and all. Steak from Meijers on a styrofoam plate covered in Saran Wrap. Just heat it and eat it.
For my next order of a whole cow, I told the butcher to forget about skinning the thing, just chop it up and bring it over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This is not going to go over well here - Page 5 Empty Re: This is not going to go over well here

Post by Cameron 2020-05-25, 02:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Fuck pealing. Good fiber. I eat the skin on potatoes and husks from peanuts.

Damn right fuck peeling. I don’t peel anything. Just eat it. Carrots, taters, peanuts, oysters—shell and all. Steak from Meijers on a styrofoam plate covered in Saran Wrap. Just heat it and eat it.
For my next order of a whole cow, I told the butcher to forget about skinning the thing, just chop it up and bring it over.  

Of course a demented banana would be against peeling...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-25, 02:20

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Of course a demented banana would be against peeling...

I don’t eat bananas. I’m not a cannibal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-25, 02:21

Plus there’s shitloads of pesticides in banana peels. Guaranteed sickness if not This is not going to go over well here - Page 5 3836498553
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-25, 16:52

I'm looking forward to being able to move easier after I have this kid. When I can do more exercise wise, eating right follows. I suck st just eating right in and of itself. Being stuck at home has led to snacking too, which I never did
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-05-25, 19:00

Dendrobates wrote:I'm looking forward to being able to move easier after I have this kid. When I can do more exercise wise, eating right follows. I suck st just eating right in and of itself. Being stuck at home has led to snacking too, which I never did

How many crotch goblins are you going to have?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-25, 19:05

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I'm looking forward to being able to move easier after I have this kid. When I can do more exercise wise, eating right follows. I suck st just eating right in and of itself. Being stuck at home has led to snacking too, which I never did

How many crotch goblins are you going to have?

Well, since this is our second accident, absolutely no more. My tubal is scheduled with my C section. What’s even cooler, is that they just remove the entire tubes now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum