Would you rather...

Go down

Would you rather... Empty Would you rather...

Post by Bill Cain on 2020-05-22, 00:39

Would you rather be born blind or be a man with no penis?
avatar
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 922
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-22, 09:45

Born without the penis and I'd probably just focus my life on being a really good alto at the opera.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25173
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Senior Dickfist on 2020-05-22, 10:16

Ok, Billy Boy. You have 2 options: #1. Your butthole and mouth are switched in position. You now talk out of your butt and crap out of your face. OR #2. You have a row of dicks down your back like the plates on a stegosaurus. The choice is yours, my friend.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Posts : 1590
Join date : 2014-05-22
Age : 99
Location : The Zoo

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-22, 10:39

Senior Dickfist wrote:Ok, Billy Boy. You have 2 options: #1. Your butthole and mouth are switched in position. You now talk out of your butt and crap out of your face. OR #2. You have a row of dicks down your back like the plates on a stegosaurus. The choice is yours, my friend.

Would you rather... 1h9epf
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22024
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Senior Dickfist on 2020-05-22, 10:44

Floyd, I like to answer stupid questions with stupid questions.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Posts : 1590
Join date : 2014-05-22
Age : 99
Location : The Zoo

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Bill Cain on 2020-05-22, 10:59

Senior Dickfist wrote:Ok, Billy Boy. You have 2 options: #1. Your butthole and mouth are switched in position. You now talk out of your butt and crap out of your face. OR #2. You have a row of dicks down your back like the plates on a stegosaurus. The choice is yours, my friend.

Option 1, hands down. If you have enough charisma you can channel the fact that you are an outlier and there will be women who would be interested in getting in on that shit. Anything that makes you an interesting person helps. This implies that you still have a penis. You offer an experience that no other man can, and in that way it’s powerful
avatar
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 922
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-22, 11:36

Are the back dicks functional?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7018
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Senior Dickfist on 2020-05-22, 22:15

Cameron wrote:Are the back dicks functional?

Hell yes!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Posts : 1590
Join date : 2014-05-22
Age : 99
Location : The Zoo

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Bill Cain on 2020-05-22, 23:20

What’s the size of these back dicks? Are we talking elephant size or are we talking Vienna sausages?
avatar
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 922
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-22, 23:40

If they’re functional where are the balls?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-22, 23:58

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Cameron wrote:Are the back dicks functional?

Hell yes!

How much control do I have over them? Is it like the fountain at the Bellagio every time I take a piss?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7018
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-05-23, 00:47

Bill Cain wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Ok, Billy Boy. You have 2 options: #1. Your butthole and mouth are switched in position. You now talk out of your butt and crap out of your face. OR #2. You have a row of dicks down your back like the plates on a stegosaurus. The choice is yours, my friend.

Option 1, hands down. If you have enough charisma you can channel the fact that you are an outlier and there will be women who would be interested in getting in on that shit. Anything that makes you an interesting person helps. This implies that you still have a penis. You offer an experience that no other man can, and in that way it’s powerful



What a strange answer. You’re offered the chance for multiple dicks and you go for the poop mouth because of the type of woman it would attract. How about the women who see your multi-cock back as being the more interesting outlier that it is? Aaaaand, with that many penises, you can go right down the penis line pleasuring a woman without having to wait twenty minutes to get going again. That fact alone will attract a bumper crop of randy ladies. Plus, think of all the extra blowjobs. Gimme the cockasauras back and Imma have a good time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Bill Cain on 2020-05-23, 11:31

tGreenWay wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Option 1, hands down. If you have enough charisma you can channel the fact that you are an outlier and there will be women who would be interested in getting in on that shit. Anything that makes you an interesting person helps. This implies that you still have a penis. You offer an experience that no other man can, and in that way it’s powerful



What a strange answer. You’re offered the chance for multiple dicks and you go for the poop mouth because of the type of woman it would attract. How about the women who see your multi-cock back as being the more interesting outlier that it is? Aaaaand, with that many penises, you can go right down the penis line pleasuring a woman without having to wait twenty minutes to get going again. That fact alone will attract a bumper crop of randy ladies. Plus, think of all the extra blowjobs. Gimme the cockasauras back and Imma have a good time.

I disagree. You would look like the hunchback of notre cock. Having that extra weight would hurt your back and you have to wear t shirts year round. Imagine never being able to take off your shirt at the pool. Only the most provocative and risqué women would give oral to an ass. Most women are submissive in nature and just want the man to take charge. The ass that talks forces women to be more confident and in the long run they will keep on coming back. Women have never complimented a man on his back, but plenty of women have complimented men for their butts. It’s one of the first things they look at.
avatar
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 922
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Motown Spartan on 2020-05-23, 12:01

No penis. I already know what that is like. My wife keeps it in her purse...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Would you rather... Empty Re: Would you rather...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum