Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion.

Go down

Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. Empty Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion.

Post by Jake from State Farm on 5/30/2020, 8:42 pm

With everything going on with the rona and riots I want to arm myself. Since you're the expert, please give me some guidance. I'm considering a bolt action 50 caliber/combination rpg launcher that I can easily pick up at the Walmarts. Or, should I just get a couple of semi-automatic rifles with bump stocks? Ammunition isn't really a problem since the NRA has guaranteed me access to whatever I need.
Please reply ASAP since it's starting to get dark out and I'm getting really skeered.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. Empty Re: Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 5/31/2020, 12:41 pm

Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. 502811600

Whatever you do.. get a lot of ammo. And bibles.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. Empty Re: Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion.

Post by DWags on 5/31/2020, 2:32 pm

I prefer using my bible as a bullet proof vest. But I guess I’d throw it at someone if I ran out of bullets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 5/31/2020, 6:51 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. 502811600

Thanks Bob, I forgot about the bibles. If I start thumping on them it should scare away the rona rioters.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 6/1/2020, 7:47 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bob, I'm skeered and need some pertecktion. 502811600

Thanks Bob, I forgot about the bibles. If I start thumping on them it should scare away the rona rioters.
you're welcome.

and, remember, as long as you're white, you can storm the Capitol with your assault rifle, scream at law enforcement and hang Gov. Whitmer in effigy.

if you're black, just make sure to keep your hands where we can see them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum