Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - The Political Side

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 15:31

kingstonlake wrote:Rudy Gohmert (R) no masker, tests positive....
it would be sad if he died.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by kingstonlake on Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 15:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Rudy Gohmert (R) no masker, tests positive....
it would be sad if he died.

Walking within feet of Barr yesterday. Boy it would be a shame if we got a two-fer.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 17:34

9/11.....50 times over.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 19:49

Rocinante wrote:Is he the Republican that’s a racist fuck face?

Way to narrow it down.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 23:41

After watching Tump promote Dr Emanuel and then find out Pence met with her the only thing I can say is :

ooh eeh ooh aah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 11:35

[tw]1288843591528448000[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 11:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1288843591528448000[/tw]

so random.

thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 11:47

Trump killed Herman Cain.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:03

tGreenWay wrote:Trump killed Herman Cain.
kinda wonder if republicans will start taking it seriously now?

nah....Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Trump killed Herman Cain.
kinda wonder if republicans will start taking it seriously now?

No chance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: kinda wonder if republicans will start taking it seriously now?

No chance.
here's the odd thing with the pro-life christian republicans..

we know they don't care about dead Americans.. never have, never will. But they do care about their precious economy. Who wants to tell them that if they took the virus seriously, trusted science and the experts, that the virus could be (and have been) held at bay to a large extent, thereby insulating the only thing they care about (money) a bit more?

as we all know, I'm pretty fucking stupid. But even I can understand this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:40

Just heard some whacko right wing commercial on the radio this morning for some channel that touted "opinions from Herman Cain."

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 DGrV5WIU0AEMrNt

Management.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:50

Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:53

Dancing on the graves of the dead, classy.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 13:03

wonder how many other people who attended the white supremacist rally in Tulsa either has died or passed the virus on to someone else who may have died??

we'll never know.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 14:32

Marco Rubio checking in....

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 8724d010
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 14:38

kingstonlake wrote:Marco Rubio checking in....

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 8724d010
Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 9:46

the bloated piece of human trash and racist, christian filth weighs in on his dear friend..

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning. Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me. He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and great friend.  

heckuva hoax.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 19:13

Saw some clips of Dr. Scarf on some mainstream media outlets this weekend Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 20:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw some clips of Dr. Scarf on some mainstream media outlets this weekend Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600

I don’t think Nancy Scarf likes Deborah Scarf. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 1853518006
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 20:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw some clips of Dr. Scarf on some mainstream media outlets this weekend Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600

This from the guy who is aligned with Trump, Peter Navarro, and Jim Jordan in their distaste for Dr. Fauci.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 20:55

So, trump said hand sanitizer will only be produced under a trump administration. No hand sani if Biden wins.

Is that like blackmail during a pandemic?

I hope someone is taking notes so he can be charged with all these crimes after Barr and McConnell are gone this Jan.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 21:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:So, trump said hand sanitizer will only be produced under a trump administration. No hand sani if Biden wins.

I hope someone is taking notes so he can be charged with all these crimes after Barr and McConnell are gone this Jan.

Problem is that people are stupid enough to believe something like that.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 1:19

AvgMSUJoe wrote:So, trump said hand sanitizer will only be produced under a trump administration. No hand sani if Biden wins.

Unless Trump buys up all the hand sanitizer producers and then refuses to make them, I don't think it is blackmail.

What it is, as we all know, is fearmongering, like how the anarchists those who hate America will come to the suburbs and destroy your town if Biden wins. I mean, hyperbole and fearmongering are nothing new in an election (both sides have excelled at it for decades, if not longer). But even by those standards some of his claims are over the top.

But remember, that kind of stuff won't get Trump one single extra vote. The only people believing that have already made their decision. It's just designed to rile up some of his base. He's going for "enthusiasm". Notice that's something he and his campaign have been bragging about, the enthusiasm of his supporters. Because if you color in the bubble on your ballot really hard and with a of excitement, it counts as 2 votes!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 7:23

MiamiSpartan wrote:

This from the guy who is aligned with Trump, Peter Navarro, and Jim Jordan in their distaste for Dr. Fauci.
yep - been saying it for months. Not sure if you've noticed, but once you align yourself with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, you're part of the problem.

I mean.. you could just look at how well we're handling the virus. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 7:24

Republican state senator who sought repeal of emergency law tests positive for coronavirus

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 9:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

yep - been saying it for months. Not sure if you've noticed, but once you align yourself with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, you're part of the problem.

I mean.. you could just look at how well we're handling the virus. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600

You're even blaming this on Fauci like they are. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600 What's next, Bob, joinging those that say Fauci created the virus?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 9:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:

You're even blaming this on Fauci like they are.  Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600  What's next, Bob, joinging those that say Fauci created the virus?

would you rather me talk about how well the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his 'team' have handled the virus?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 10:07

She said some schools should be on-line only. Donny gonna be mad.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 10:27

NigelUno wrote:

just wait'll he finds out that his son....(if knows he has a son).. his school is online this fall.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:55

hey, Miami - check it out, homeslice.. apparently Speaker Pelosi isn't a fan of Dr. Scarf, either.

On ABC News’ “This Week,” host Martha Raddatz asked Pelosi about a Politico article from Friday, which reported that Pelosi had accused Birx of spreading disinformation about the pandemic.

“Do you have confidence in her?” Raddatz asked.

“I think [President Donald Trump] is spreading disinformation about the virus and she is his appointee,” Pelosi said. “So I don’t have confidence there, no.”

I've been saying it for months now.. so it's refreshing to see Nancy get on board with Bobby Sak. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

just wait'll he finds out that his son....(if knows he has a son).. his school is online this fall.

[tw]1290282508303716352[/tw]
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 12:40

I remember when doctors weren't political pawns. (for the most part)
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 12:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I remember when doctors weren't political pawns. (for the most part)
Miami is not going to appreciate this comment.

we're supposed to love the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, his 'team', and the job they're doing with the virus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:00

I simply can't take anything anyone says at face value when you have tremendous pressure to cast everything COVID related in a unreasonable positive light.

Fauci seems to be saying fuck you to Trump at least.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

You're even blaming this on Fauci like they are.  Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 502811600  What's next, Bob, joinging those that say Fauci created the virus?

would you rather me talk about how well the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his 'team' have handled the virus?

Have you ever led a horse to water, bob?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey, Miami - check it out, homeslice.. apparently Speaker Pelosi isn't a fan of Dr. Scarf, either.

On ABC News’ “This Week,” host Martha Raddatz asked Pelosi about a Politico article from Friday, which reported that Pelosi had accused Birx of spreading disinformation about the pandemic.

“Do you have confidence in her?” Raddatz asked.

“I think [President Donald Trump] is spreading disinformation about the virus and she is his appointee,” Pelosi said. “So I don’t have confidence there, no.”

I've been saying it for months now.. so it's refreshing to see Nancy get on board with Bobby Sak. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 6 969504605

Because I care what Pelosi says? She said that Birx is spreading disinformation, then when asked directly, changed it to Trump spreading disinformation. But as I've said, if anyone can tell me false or disinformation that Dr Birx has said that most other experts have disagreed with, then I will be critical.

Again though, Bob, you're aligned with Trump, Peter Navarro, and Jim Jordan, to name a few when it comes to Fauci.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I remember when doctors weren't political pawns. (for the most part)
Miami is not going to appreciate this comment.

we're supposed to love the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, his 'team', and the job they're doing with the virus.

You have a really distorted sense of reality.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Miami is not going to appreciate this comment.

You have a really distorted sense of reality.

I hope you didn’t just figure this out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 14:54

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Have you ever led a horse to water, bob?
I don't think I've ever led a horse anywhere.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum