Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - The Political Side

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-03, 13:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey, Miami - check it out, homeslice.. apparently Speaker Pelosi isn't a fan of Dr. Scarf, either.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I've been saying it for months now.. so it's refreshing to see Nancy get on board with Bobby Sak. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 969504605

Because I care what Pelosi says? She said that Birx is spreading disinformation, then when asked directly, changed it to Trump spreading disinformation. But as I've said, if anyone can tell me false or disinformation that Dr Birx has said that most other experts have disagreed with, then I will be critical.

Again though, Bob, you're aligned with Trump, Peter Navarro, and Jim Jordan, to name a few when it comes to Fauci.
awesome..

I think the only difference is that they blame Fauci and Dr. Scarf.. right?

I blame the all. Fauci, Dr. Scarf, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and the pathetic, disgusting pieces of human trash that support and enable him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-03, 14:00

this is what Dr. Scarf said about our christian hero who wants to inject people with disinfectant:

“He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data,” Birx said. “I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues.”

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-08-03, 15:46

Bob, on the day that Dr Birx pissed Trump off the most, you are on some bigger than usual campaign against her, pulling up months old out of context quotes. For what? Some gotcha against me? Because I like the data that she provides? Or because I've tried to put the hyperbolic claims that you pull off twitter into some context?

I'm sorry that you've aligned yourself with Jim Jordan, Peter Navarro, and Donald Trump. That must suck to feel the desperate need to stick so much by your ludicrous notions about Fauci, that you've found yourself in camp with those guys.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-03, 15:58

MiamiSpartan wrote:Bob, on the day that Dr Birx pissed Trump off the most, you are on some bigger than usual campaign against her, pulling up months old out of context quotes.  For what?  Some gotcha against me?  Because I like the data that she provides?  Or because I've tried to put the hyperbolic claims that you pull off twitter into some context?  

I'm sorry that you've aligned yourself with Jim Jordan, Peter Navarro, and Donald Trump.  That must suck to feel the desperate need to stick so much by your ludicrous notions about Fauci, that you've found yourself in camp with those guys.  
live it up, dude.. enjoy.

I'm sure the White House and Dr. Scarf appreciate your support and admiration.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-08-03, 17:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Bob, on the day that Dr Birx pissed Trump off the most, you are on some bigger than usual campaign against her, pulling up months old out of context quotes.  For what?  Some gotcha against me?  Because I like the data that she provides?  Or because I've tried to put the hyperbolic claims that you pull off twitter into some context?  

I'm sorry that you've aligned yourself with Jim Jordan, Peter Navarro, and Donald Trump.  That must suck to feel the desperate need to stick so much by your ludicrous notions about Fauci, that you've found yourself in camp with those guys.  

And I'm sure they appreciate your support and admiration in discrediting Fauci.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-03, 17:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

And I'm sure they appreciate your support and admiration in discrediting Fauci.
Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-03, 17:51

Anyone know when the Herman Cain funeral is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2020-08-03, 20:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Anyone know when the Herman Cain funeral is?

Black and republican. That doesn't fit into the normal news cycle Bob.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-08-03, 22:36

Trump has reportedly now turned on Dr Brix because she warned that rural populatons are at serious risk.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-04, 05:33

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump has reportedly now turned on Dr Brix because she warned that rural populatons are at serious risk.
imagine had she been issuing these warnings, say... 4-5 months ago instead of nodding and smiling as our christian hero wanted to inject people with disinfectant..

I get that America is an extraordinarily stupid country, but even I expect a little more from our "experts".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-04, 06:18

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Black and republican. That doesn't fit into the normal news cycle Bob.
what upsets me most about Herman Cain is had he not been tested, he wouldn't have tested positive and he'd still be alive. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-06, 14:17

Governor of Ohio tests positive for the hoax.

thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-08-06, 14:20

One of the only gop govs that was trying to do the right thing, too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-06, 14:24

Rocinante wrote:One of the only gop govs that was trying to do the right thing, too.

I remember liking a lot of what he did early on (jesus, that seems like light years ago now). Then I recall him going down the track of pro-life christian republicans and just kinda intimating "well, we'll just learn to live with it".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-06, 14:26

it's still amazing how well Big Gretch dealt with it in Michigan. Yes, we'll see a spike in the fall, but she's been on top of things from day one.

her success also drives misogynistic insecure white men absolutely insane, so that's a bonus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-07, 12:13

Y'all see that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will have a vaccine by November 3rd? Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600

For his sake, I hope it goes better than when he called it a hoax, said it was only 15 people, that it would go away when it warmed up, that only 60,000 would die from the hoax after it warmed up, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-08-07, 15:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Y'all see that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will have a vaccine by November 3rd? Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600

For his sake, I hope it goes better than when he called it a hoax, said it was only 15 people, that it would go away when it warmed up, that only 60,000 would die from the hoax after it warmed up, etc.

Set up the vaccine stations at the polls. Free Vaccine if you vote for Trump!

(no guarantees about whether or not you'll live to see November 4th)
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-08-07, 21:37

If Herman Cain had Rush Limbaugh's doctor he'd still be alive.

Limbaugh had stage 4 lung cancer with less than 3 months to live when Trump used that news to award him the Medal of Freedom. Here we are in August and El Rushbo is still spewing hate 5 days a week.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-11, 08:23

a vaccine has been approved!

just in time for the election.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-08-12, 16:31

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-08-12, 18:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/12/florida-sheriff-forbids-deputies-wearing-face-masks-amid-covid-19/3352799001/

Not sure if this belongs in Fuck the police or here. Picked corona.

That's what happens when you give Florida Man a badge and a gun.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-12, 18:55

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-13, 13:39

apparently Herman Cain (RIP.. I'm sorry your racist christian hero murdered his only black friend) is tweeting from the grave.

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2020-08-14, 06:48

So looks like Dr. Scarf and Facui are sidelined. Now a Radiologist appearing frequently on Fox news is now advising Trump on the epidemic.

Someone please help me make sense of this. Because it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to me.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2020-08-14, 07:39

msugolfguy wrote:So looks like Dr. Scarf and Facui are sidelined. Now a Radiologist appearing frequently on Fox news is now advising Trump on the epidemic.

Someone please help me make sense of this. Because it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to me.

Trump always wants to be the smartest guy in the room. If he hires a radiologist to be the spokesman on a pandemic he can be.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-08-14, 07:48

I bet his "pro life" followers are just outraged.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2020-08-14, 08:00

msugolfguy wrote:So looks like Dr. Scarf and Facui are sidelined. Now a Radiologist appearing frequently on Fox news is now advising Trump on the epidemic.

Trump always wants to be the smartest guy in the room. If he hires a radiologist to be the spokesman on a pandemic he can be.

This is insane. The whole thing is insane.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2020-08-14, 08:16

msugolfguy wrote:

This is insane. The whole thing is insane.

I think he's borderline certifiable.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-08-14, 15:41

steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2020-08-14, 18:24

The Great Negotiator hasn't spoken with the leader of the House of Representatives since October of last year.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2020-08-14, 18:59

steveschneider wrote:https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/nightlife/2020/08/14/shorts-brewing-co-facebook-post-bellaire-brewpub-coronavirus/3373439001/

Good for Shorts! The customer isn’t always right and can be a bunch of assholes.
My sister and bil just got their mugs after a 10 year wait. The owner worked at the dockside for years, he should be taking the side of the staff.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-08-14, 20:12

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/nightlife/2020/08/14/shorts-brewing-co-facebook-post-bellaire-brewpub-coronavirus/3373439001/

Good for Shorts! The customer isn’t always right and can be a bunch of assholes.
My sister and bil just got their mugs after a 10 year wait. The owner worked at the dockside for years, he should be taking the side of the staff.

Where was the Dockside?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-08-14, 22:15

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Where was the Dockside?

Where Torch Lake empties into Clam River (or does the Clam River empty into Torch?).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2020-08-14, 23:02

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Where was the Dockside?

Where Torch Lake empties into Clam River (or does the Clam River empty into Torch?).
The former. Clam into Torch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-08-14, 23:18

What kind of place was this? Lake side drinking joint?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2020-08-15, 00:41

steveschneider wrote:What kind of place was this? Lake side drinking joint?
It still exist...it's a restaurant that gets upset if you swear at the bar, because Midwest.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-08-15, 07:44

I mean what does it matter if the radiologist is actually getting a paycheck from the White House? Trump gets all his advice from Fox News anyway. He watches tv and says what they say.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-08-15, 07:59

DWags wrote:

I mean what does it matter if the radiologist is actually getting a paycheck from the White House? Trump gets all his advice from Fox News anyway. He watches tv and says what they say.

He has no national plan to end this, he doesn't care and should be charged for negligent homicide.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-08-15, 08:06

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What kind of place was this? Lake side drinking joint?
It still exist...it's a restaurant that gets upset if you swear at the bar, because Midwest.

That happened to me at the Siberia Bar in Manhattan right across from the Port Authority of all places. I was talking to a friend and dropping a few F bombs and the owner was like 'Hey I'd appreciate it if you didn't use that type of language in my bar.'. I was like 'What this is FUCKIN New York City!'. He was like if you use that word one more time I'm going to ask you leave. At that moment I was like okay. Raised my pint slurp slurp and good bye. BTW, he had a dirty old toilet hanging above the bar that he had shipped in from Russia that had some sentimental value to him. Can't make this shit up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-08-15, 21:11

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum