Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by GirbaudJeans on 2020-06-26, 11:03

GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 43
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-06-26, 11:26

a lot of these patriots are going to be disappointed when they hear that college football season was cancelled because of behavior like this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39350
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by DWags on 2020-06-26, 11:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a lot of these patriots are going to be disappointed when they hear that college football season was cancelled because of behavior like this.

It won't be this eve that they will blame it on. Why blame themselves when you can blame it on Black Lives matter protests? it's always the dark skinned peoples fault in their opinion, and even though, they're out there trying to get their pasty whiteness to look more like Dark Skinned people, they still can hate those who they secretly wish they were like.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37260
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-06-26, 11:45


Our kids are not going back to school until 2021 at earliest, are they.

[tw]1276540856963653638[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25878
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-06-26, 11:47

Where u guys at? I’m the one standing in the lake pissing
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22409
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-06-26, 12:03

Neutral

[tw]1276545878153744384[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25878
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-06-26, 12:25

#FEARPORN Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 1550444538 Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 4198636888 Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 3493939353
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7464
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Nordic on 2020-06-26, 12:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:a lot of these patriots are going to be disappointed when they hear that college football season was cancelled because of behavior like this.

It won't be this eve that they will blame it on. Why blame themselves when you can blame it on Black Lives matter protests? it's always the dark skinned peoples fault in their opinion, and even though, they're out there trying to get their pasty whiteness to look more like Dark Skinned people, they still can hate those who they secretly wish they were like.

...or the Capital protesters
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12076
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by GirbaudJeans on 2020-06-26, 12:50

I cant find it but there was an article here stating that something like 74% of the new cases are in the age range of 20 to 30. Very telling when you see these protests and partying over the holiday weekend.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 43
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-06-26, 12:51

Just what we need here in Macomb and Oakland Counties, an even bigger surge.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3572
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by DWags on 2020-06-26, 12:55

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

It won't be this eve that they will blame it on. Why blame themselves when you can blame it on Black Lives matter protests? it's always the dark skinned peoples fault in their opinion, and even though, they're out there trying to get their pasty whiteness to look more like Dark Skinned people, they still can hate those who they secretly wish they were like.

...or the Capital protesters

Just talked to a parent who wanted to sign her kid up. Told her we were full in July and August. She said "why"? I said, because were under governors restrictions and I added that I think they're going to get worse. She went off on a five minute tirade about the Black Lives matters protesters and "those damn college kids". I was just taking deep breaths. at the end of her tirade I said, yeah, and I don't know if you've seen the jobbie nooner pictures yet......, "It's fine out there, they're outside and in the fresh air......". yep, we'll forever be divided and screaming at each others and there won't be any reflection that we maybe could have all done better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37260
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-06-26, 12:56

Because the young people have given up, they're like fuck it, let's party. Which will probably be fine for them, they won't get hit very hard, but they gonna pass it on which is an issue.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25878
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Nordic on 2020-06-26, 14:00

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

...or the Capital protesters

Just talked to a parent who wanted to sign her kid up.  Told her we were full in July and August. She said "why"?  I said, because were under governors restrictions and I added that I think they're going to get worse.  She went off on a five minute tirade about the Black Lives matters protesters and "those damn college kids".   I was just taking deep breaths.  at the end of her tirade I said, yeah, and I don't know if you've seen the jobbie nooner pictures yet......, "It's fine out there, they're outside and in the fresh air......".   yep, we'll forever be divided and screaming at each others and there won't be any reflection that we maybe could have all done better.  

You (and by you, I mean everybody) can choose to perpetuate this divide or not.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12076
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-06-26, 15:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Because the young people have given up, they're like fuck it, let's party. Which will probably be fine for them, they won't get hit very hard, but they gonna pass it on which is an issue.

Did young people really ever buy in though? If you saw people out doing ___, it was nearly always young people. Capitol protest probably older - but any bars/parties/beaches looked to be full of younger people. Didn't wags kid have a pool party like a week into it when most were really freaking out about it? Young people have always felt invincible
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7464
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-06-26, 15:33

I don't know, I feel like for awhile they were being pretty good. In April-ish I remember driving down Woodward to go drop off a gift at my kid's teacher's house, and there were teens in line for ice cream places, etc and they were all masked up and spaced out. In the neighborhood he lived in, there were a bunch of teens gathered, girls, like hanging out, but sitting 8-10 feet away from one another in yards. I felt pretty good that day.

I just came from a couple of hardware stores and adults for the most part are being pretty smart. Saw one lady without any mask at all but that was about it. Wearing them below their noses is another story.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25878
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-06-26, 15:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Where u guys at? I’m the one standing in the lake pissing


I’m behind you, pooping in the lake. Socially distanced, of course. I wouldn’t want to be irresponsible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38273
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News guys - Jobbie Nooner Covid edition is a GO!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum