Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorsuch

Go down

Gorsuch Empty Gorsuch

Post by steveschneider on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 14:34

I'm going to start this off by saying I really don't know shit about him except for recent shit since 2016 but everything I've seen from him as a supreme court justice I think he's alright. I may not agree with all of his positions but I can understand why he might have those points of views and I don't think they come from an evil place. To anyone that knows more about him please correct me if I'm wrong. I guess my question is why can't we have more GOP people like Gorsuch? Or Romney? I may not agree with them but they seem principled and reasonable people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gorsuch Empty Re: Gorsuch

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 14:49

This is just based on the one time yesterday that he voted in a not awful way and not anything else right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 14:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is just based on the one time yesterday that he voted in a not awful way and not anything else right?

Nah, there was a ruling before this one where I didn't think he was that bad either. Kavanaugh, still a piece of shit but this guy seems alright. So two times where I was like hey this Gorsuch guy isn't so bad.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 15:13

I don't know that much about him but I know he's not a sexual predator who coaches his young daughter's basketball team. Shocked

Gorsuch Im-21710?width=620&size=1
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know that much about him but I know he's not a sexual predator who coaches his young daughter's basketball team. Shocked

Saw him again yesterday on the news. He just looks like a huge asshole.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 15:47

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know that much about him but I know he's not a sexual predator who coaches his young daughter's basketball team. Shocked

Saw him again yesterday on the news. He just looks like a huge asshole.
he's a creepy looking guy.. bet he offers to give girls a ride home after practice.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 21:34

Bob would have totally believed pizzagate if it had implicated conservatives.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:04

Gorsuch what the hell happened? He had some serious momentum going and he lost it one day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:05

Remember that time you praised avenatti steve? You should be more careful who your hitch your wagons to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Remember that time you praised avenatti steve? You should be more careful who your hitch your wagons to.

I still like Avenatti and I think he got hosed on the Duke case. I think he was right, Nike did pay Zion to play at Duke. Gorsuch 2599972566
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:18

Cameron wrote:Bob would have totally believed pizzagate if it had implicated conservatives.
if pizzagate had implicated conservatives and a highly-respected professor from the Stanford University School of Medicine had testified under oath in front of the United States Senate Judiciary Committee and provided medical documentation and corroborating witness testimony from 30+ years earlier that pizzagate did, indeed, occur and subsequent testimony was supported by an FBI polygraph test, then, yes, I would've likely believed it.

I'm kinda old fashioned, I know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:Bob would have totally believed pizzagate if it had implicated conservatives.
if pizzagate had implicated conservatives and a highly-respected professor from the Stanford University School of Medicine had testified under oath in front of the United States Senate Judiciary Committee and provided medical documentation and corroborating witness testimony from 30+ years earlier that pizzagate did, indeed, occur and subsequent testimony was supported by an FBI polygraph test, then, yes, I would've likely believed it.

Did that highly respected professor from the Stanford University School of Medicine (still trying to suss out when expertise and credentials mean something to you and when they don't, btw) give testimony about grown man Kavanaugh creeping on underage girls? Or did she give testimony about young man Kavanaugh preying on his peers?

Seems to me that, in your fevered efforts to paint your political adversaries as child molesters, you are using the exact same level of logic and evidence as the pizzagaters.

Of course, you won't comprehend the point. It's not clear whether or not you are even capable of doing so, but it is abundantly obvious that you are wholly unwilling to engage in any sort of honest self reflection.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 12:53

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did that highly respected professor from the Stanford University School of Medicine (still trying to suss out when expertise and credentials mean something to you and when they don't, btw) give testimony about grown man Kavanaugh creeping on underage girls? Or did she give testimony about young man Kavanaugh preying on his peers?

Seems to me that, in your fevered efforts to paint your political adversaries as child molesters, you are using the exact same level of logic and evidence as the pizzagaters.

Of course, you won't comprehend the point. It's not clear whether or not you are even capable of doing so, but it is abundantly obvious that you are wholly unwilling to engage in any sort of honest self reflection.
we're all on our journey, dude.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

we're all on our journey, dude.

And if our journies contain even the slightest hint of self evaluation, so much the better.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 13:38

This board makes me chuckle sometimes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte