Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while

+17
AvgMSUJoe
duffy munn
I.B. Fine
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
InTenSity
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 Empty Re: Posters we haven’t heard from in a while

Post by Dendrobates 2020-06-23, 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's kind of funny.. 'cause aside from the former white supremacist posters, I don't remember much about the issues with Blanch, Moose, et al. I mean, we all take our share of ribbing from time to time, but I never seem to recall those guys going overboard.

(admittedly, I don't pay close attention to much of anything in life).

I don’t pay much attention either. But Blanche always rubbed me the wrong the way because he was the same guy in person as he was online. He wasn’t joking, he meant all the shit he said .

But otherwise , if someone is being a jerk or annoying, I’m really good at ignoring it. I just have 0 fucks to give.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 Empty Re: Posters we haven’t heard from in a while

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-23, 10:22

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's kind of funny.. 'cause aside from the former white supremacist posters, I don't remember much about the issues with Blanch, Moose, et al. I mean, we all take our share of ribbing from time to time, but I never seem to recall those guys going overboard.

(admittedly, I don't pay close attention to much of anything in life).

I don’t pay much attention either. But Blanche always rubbed me the wrong the way because he was the same guy in person as he was online. He wasn’t joking, he meant all the shit he said .

But otherwise , if someone is being a jerk or annoying, I’m really good at ignoring it. I just have 0 fucks to give.
yep.

that's the thing about message boards - I've always thought it so easy to ignore the people trying to provoke a certain emotion from you. I find it usually annoys them in return and that provides me with a lot of entertainment value. Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-23, 10:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

yep.

that's the thing about message boards - I've always thought it so easy to ignore the people trying to provoke a certain emotion from you. I find it usually annoys them in return and that provides me with a lot of entertainment value. Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 502811600

Yeah, I never understood why people would get truly upset by something someone said on an internet massage board. Aside from the annoyance of having to read through bullshit, nothing that anyone ever said really bothered me.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-23, 10:56

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yep.

Yeah, I never understood why people would get truly upset by something someone said on an internet massage board. Aside from the annoyance of having to read through bullshit, nothing that anyone ever said really bothered me.
yeah - I gotta admit, I certainly don't read posts or even screen names.. I think I see the avatars (or whatever you call them) peripherally and my feeble mind automatically determines if it's anything worth reading.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 11:08

Travis & Turtleneck haven’t been here in awhile. Just as well, since the quality of their posts really bottomed out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-23, 11:14

tGreenWay wrote:Travis & Turtleneck haven’t been here in awhile. Just as well, since the quality of their posts really bottomed out.

And Travis is a blue anyways so who cares about him...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-06-23, 11:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

yeah - I gotta admit, I certainly don't read posts or even screen names.. I think I see the avatars (or whatever you call them) peripherally and my feeble mind automatically determines if it's anything worth reading.

This is why my avatar stays ever changing
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-23, 12:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I gotta admit, I certainly don't read posts or even screen names.. I think I see the avatars (or whatever you call them) peripherally and my feeble mind automatically determines if it's anything worth reading.

thanks, Goose.. err.. Travis.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-06-23, 12:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I gotta admit, I certainly don't read posts or even screen names.. I think I see the avatars (or whatever you call them) peripherally and my feeble mind automatically determines if it's anything worth reading.

I cant read this. You aren’t here. Thanks for not posting posting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-06-23, 13:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-06-23, 13:45

Blanch is gone but his separated at birth twin brother Guest still posts here, right?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-23, 13:47

I wonder whatever happened to Guest. Haven’t heard boo from him in 3+ years.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-23, 14:15

Is the Tanfan feud still going on at the old board? I have zero interest in checking out the old spot but if that shit is still going on well that's gotta be close to two decades of total internet stupidity.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-06-23, 14:30

tGreenWay wrote:
We’re a small but pretty close group, even when we disagree. I actually miss these guys (and Dendro) when I’m away for a day or two.  

You miss me? I knew it
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 1790780388
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-06-23, 14:37

NigelUno wrote:

Nice new avator
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 14:38

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Travis & Turtleneck haven’t been here in awhile. Just as well, since the quality of their posts really bottomed out.

And Travis is a blue anyways so who cares about him...

Oh shit, Travis is here. Abort! Abort! Abort!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 14:41

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:
We’re a small but pretty close group, even when we disagree. I actually miss these guys (and Dendro) when I’m away for a day or two.  

You miss me? I knew it

I never said anything. I don’t know. What?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-23, 14:51

NigelUno wrote:

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-06-23, 15:18

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

You miss me? I knew it

Relax, I know the dementia gets worse when you're flustered....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 15:28

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thanks to you, I’m sundowning in early afternoons now, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-06-23, 15:59

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

But I sent you Jello...or did you forget?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 16:49

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

But I sent you Jello...or did you forget?

I remember. Problem is, I asked for creamed spinach. You might want to get a brain scan soon, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-06-23, 17:23

Yeah, that'd be a waste of time...

Reminds me of the Rocky & Bullwinkle episode when Boris tries to use the 'Mind Control' ray gun on Bullwinkle and it doesn't work..
Boris shrugs, (In a bad Russian accent) 'No brain, no effect'
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-23, 18:56

I.B. Fine wrote:Yeah, that'd be a waste of time...

Reminds me of the Rocky & Bullwinkle episode when Boris tries to use the 'Mind Control' ray gun on Bullwinkle and it doesn't work..
Boris shrugs, (In a bad Russian accent) 'No brain, no effect'

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-06-23, 20:26

Motown Spartan wrote:I wonder whatever happened to Guest. Haven’t heard boo from him in 3+ years.

Username giving me the feels... How sad.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-23, 20:39

Avg Joe there’s a legend!!! Long time no see. Hope all is well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-06-23, 20:48

What happened to Cam? Did Steve end up winning the feud?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-06-24, 00:04

Turtleneck wrote:What happened to Cam? Did Steve end up winning the feud?

Sometimes I have shit to do. Get off my back.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2020-06-24, 00:47

Wheres Goose?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-06-24, 00:49

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I wonder whatever happened to Guest. Haven’t heard boo from him in 3+ years.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2020-06-24, 00:51

MattyFresh wrote:Wheres Goose?

I always got a kick out of the fact that my awesome aunt who is a super progressive lesbian lived in the same zip code as him
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-06-24, 01:01

It’s unfortunate goose couldn’t handle it here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-24, 05:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It’s unfortunate goose couldn’t handle it here.
Goose is a great Miovian and he's where he needs to be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-24, 12:12

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2