Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

+20
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Probably CF
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Motown Spartan
DWags
tGreenWay
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! - Page 2 Empty Re: Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-30, 09:22

Probably CF wrote:Hey, guys. New phone, forgot the password to my old account so I hit the reset password button. Forgot the password to that email account. It’s been a thing. Anyway, I’m back. I missed you all.

Would you like your old account back? What is it?

EDIT: check your PM's. I've sent you the email address used on the old account.

EDIT 2: Clarrett's Folly now uses the same email address as Probably CF. Let me know when you have gained access to the CF account & I'll delete the Probably CF account.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! - Page 2 Empty Re: Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-30, 12:44

Yo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-30, 12:54

wasn't he on the "What's Goin' Down" episode of "That's My Mamma"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-30, 13:36

Heat Miser wrote:
Probably CF wrote:Hey, guys. New phone, forgot the password to my old account so I hit the reset password button. Forgot the password to that email account. It’s been a thing. Anyway, I’m back. I missed you all.

Would you like your old account back? What is it?

EDIT: check your PM's. I've sent you the email address used on the old account.

EDIT 2: Clarrett's Folly now uses the same email address as Probably CF. Let me know when you have gained access to the CF account & I'll delete the Probably CF account.

Heat doing the work! Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! - Page 2 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-01, 23:45

Probably CF wrote:Good to be back. I’m chillin’ here on the couch watching the new season of Last Chance U. It’s weird not immediately hating half the team and the coach on this season’s iteration.

I've never seen an episode. Lots of reasons. Just started S5. Love it obv.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-02, 07:10

Nordic wrote:
Probably CF wrote:Good to be back. I’m chillin’ here on the couch watching the new season of Last Chance U. It’s weird not immediately hating half the team and the coach on this season’s iteration.

I've never seen an episode. Lots of reasons. Just started S5. Love it obv.

Cheering for Dior. Is that his name? WR turned QB working at a fast food place, sleeping in his car.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2