Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time

+17
StylesGShmooth
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Nordic
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-04, 21:51

The lack of "oh fucks" in this video amazes me

[ig]CDfCVJHDLMy[/ig]

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-04, 22:05

My Dad says we have no family he knows of in Beirut. So that's good I guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-08-04, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1290799427750436866?s=20[/tw]

Really miss the time when I could think 'well there's no reason the President would lie about this. What's the point?'
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-04, 23:09

Here is a compilation of videos. The last one shows the mushroom cloud disappearing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/aug/04/beirut-explosion-huge-blast-port-lebanon-capital

Update: I think this is the same video

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-05, 00:07

Wedding photoshoot captures shockwave

https://i.imgur.com/XvdocLm.gifv
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-05, 10:51

Shit is insane.

[tw]1291008468149837825[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1290799427750436866?s=20[/tw]
his level of ignorance and stupidity is spectacular. Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-05, 10:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Shit is insane.

[tw]1291008468149837825[/tw]

I said geezus more times than the bootleg fireworks dude while watching that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 10:57

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Wedding photoshoot captures shockwave

man, that wedding was a blast.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-05, 11:25

Wasn't phased by the first, then had what appears to be stained glass fall on him after the second shockwave when he was trying to gtfo

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-08-05, 11:39

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Wasn't phased by the first, then had what appears to be stained glass fall on him after the second shockwave when he was trying to gtfo

He figured out that the second wave was serious.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-05, 11:42

Catholicism in Beirut? I learned something new today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-08-05, 11:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:Wedding photoshoot captures shockwave

man, that wedding was a blast.

Insert fingerblast joke here...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-05, 11:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Catholicism in Beirut? I learned something new today.

Family aside, I've met far more Catholic Lebs than Muslim.

I just looked it up, demographics are 54% Muslim, 40% Catholic.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 11:57

This will be the most American thing posted on tSwill today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-08-05, 11:58

The Catholics are everywhere.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-05, 12:01

Here’s The Robin Williams joke in a football movie. Their wives wanted them to stop talking sports and start talking politics or world news. The guy who plays snake pliskin in escape from New York says, “how about Beirut?”

Robin William says

“Beirut?“

“Bet damn bayball playa eber libbed “
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 12:13

DWags wrote:Here’s The Robin Williams joke in a football movie. Their wives wanted them to stop talking sports and start talking politics or world news. The guy who plays snake pliskin in escape from New York says, “how about Beirut?”

Robin William says

“Beirut?“

“Bet damn bayball playa eber libbed “
Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-05, 12:53

Turtleneck wrote:

The rest of the world knows what the Catholic percentage is in Lebanon? I learned something else new today.

Quick question. How many Catholic churches are there in Jordan? My answer is the fuck if I know.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 13:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The rest of the world knows what the Catholic percentage is in Lebanon? I learned something else new today.

Quick question. How many Catholic churches are there in Jordan? My answer is the fuck if I know.

In America, every country in the Middle East and North Africa is the same. Why bother learning about the rest of the world anyway? Everything revolves around us.

Christians are a small percent of the population in Jordan. Not sure what percent are Catholic. Jordan is over 90% Muslim.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 13:19

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

In America, every country in the Middle East and North Africa is the same. Why bother learning about the rest of the world anyway? Everything revolves around us.

Christians are a small percent of the population in Jordan. Not sure what percent are Catholic. Jordan is over 90% Muslim.
any idea when the new Christian Jordan record is gonna drop.. his last release, "Put It Where You Want It", was so good it made me wanna slap my mamma.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-05, 14:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's exactly what Pylon was getting at. I'm glad you're not over exaggerating at all and making a mockery of that clown
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-05, 14:29

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Today I learned if you don't know the number of Catholics in Beirut you're a dumb fucking American. Thanks Turtleneck. Any other words of wisdom for the unwashed masses?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-05, 14:36

I can't imagine there are a lot of Lebanese people in West Michigan.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 14:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That doesn’t make it okay, Miami.

Well, IIRC, that was stored under where the opposing fans sit, so it was kinda ok.

My dad’s season tickets were right on the section 6/7 line when I was in HS. I am not the enemy, Miami, so no, no it does not make it kinda okay.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-08-05, 14:53

That bride would cause an explosion.

In my pants.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 14:55

anyone wanna tell us more about religion? I find it fascinating.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 14:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Today I learned if you don't know the number of Catholics in Beirut you're a dumb fucking American. Thanks Turtleneck. Any other words of wisdom for the unwashed masses?

We have been fighting two wars in the region for how long now? But Americans can't even be bothered to learn about the region because they need to watch sportz! Edit: and bong beerz while screaming "spring break!"

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2020-08-05, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 14:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Speak for yourself, Stinky. I’m in the shower right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 15:00

Rocinante wrote:That bride would cause an explosion.

In my pants.

She really takes your breath away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 15:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This will be the most anti-American thing posted on tSwill today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 15:02

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

We have been fighting two wars in the region for how long now? But Americans can't even be bothered to learn about the region because they need to watch sportz!

Beirut is the country next to Amsterdam, right? See? I was feeding my intellectual curiosity.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 15:04

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This will be the most anti-American thing posted on tSwill today.

Dick pic sent.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 15:06

Beirut is not a country, GreenWay. It is a city in the country of London, which is next to Bolivia.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 15:10

Turtleneck wrote:Beirut is not a country, GreenWay. It is a city in the country of London, which is next to Bolivia.

I did not know that. What time zone is it in?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-05, 15:29

I've read books thicker than steve's head on Lebanon and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about the place today other than my Dad was born there. The only reason I know that there are a lot of Lebanese Catholics is because I have met many of them because there are a shitton of middle Eastern folks in Metro Detroit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-05, 15:30

do they speak American in Beirut?

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 16:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've read books thicker than steve's head on Lebanon and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about the place today other than my Dad was born there. The only reason I know that there are a lot of Lebanese Catholics is because I have met many of them because there are a shitton of middle Eastern folks in Metro Detroit.

No such book exists.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 16:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Beirut is not a country, GreenWay. It is a city in the country of London, which is next to Bolivia.

I did not know that. What time zone is it in?

Shh. You know how WBH gets when we talk time zones.

Huge explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. Reportedly not terrorism at this time - Page 2 Tumblr_mr97dnvI8j1sewcjpo1_400
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-05, 16:34

Rocinante wrote:That bride would cause an explosion.

In my pants.
At least she didn't hit the floor by tripping over her gown.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next