Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Turtleneck
DWags
8 posters

Go down

So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.  Empty So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.

Post by DWags 2020-08-06, 18:26

Center will be tough. And if we have to start a freshman is that a good thing?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.  Empty Re: So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-06, 18:38

Basketball isn't starting until January 21 and it will be conference only.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.  Empty Re: So football is a pipe dream. Give me MSU’s basketball starters and first off the bench.

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-06, 18:45

Is this the year Foster Loyer is supposed to be all big ten? Can't remember what the projections were. I know he had one game in high school where he looked like the next Steph Curry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-06, 18:45

I don't think basketball is going to happen either. Nothing is making me think things will be better any time soon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-08-06, 18:47

Rocket
Langford
Henry
Hauser
Bingham

Gabe

Last edited by NigelUno on 2020-08-06, 18:48; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-06, 18:47

Turtleneck wrote:Basketball isn't starting until January 21 and it will be conference only.

Thanks for the five.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-06, 18:48

steveschneider wrote:Is this the year Foster Loyer is supposed to be all big ten? Can't remember what the projections were. I know he had one game in high school where he looked like the next Steph Curry.

Need four more steve.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-06, 18:49

NigelUno wrote:Rocket
Langford
Henry
Hauser
Bingham

Gabe

TY.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-06, 18:54

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Is this the year Foster Loyer is supposed to be all big ten? Can't remember what the projections were. I know he had one game in high school where he looked like the next Steph Curry.

Need four more steve.

Until I get confirmation that Loyer is going to shoot the lights out this year I'm going with the following:

Rocket
Langford
Henry
Hauser
Kithier
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-08-06, 19:07

I'm starting otpt at center so we get a 7-0 lead every night
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-06, 19:28

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Need four more steve.

Until I get confirmation that Loyer is going to shoot the lights out this year I'm going with the following:

Rocket
Langford
Henry
Hauser
Kithier

I kinda like the names Rocket Langford and Henry Houser. Think I’ll use them in my next NYT bestseller.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-06, 19:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't think basketball is going to happen either. Nothing is making me think things will be better any time soon.

This. Everything is over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-08-06, 19:36

aualum06 wrote:I'm starting otpt at center so we get a 7-0 lead every night

I’m a 3
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-06, 19:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I’m a 3

That wouldn’t stop Tum Tum.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-08-06, 19:48

I’m a 3

No wonder Tum looked so slow
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-06, 19:50

I’m a 3

You’re our #1 when it comes to hoopin. Tum Tum couldn’t hold your Jock

OTPT 11. MSU staring line up 6
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-06, 20:21

I’m a 3

This is what I like about you. You see gender as fluid and constructed and not binary and natural.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down