Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-16, 09:06

"pinnochios"...The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 502811600

why does the mainstream media sanitize his constant lying with some sort of cartoon-ish imagery?

"tune after the break, where our bleach-blonde correspondent will assign the number of "pants on fire" to our christian hero.. then give us her favorite hashbrown recipe.. back in a moment".....Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-09-16, 09:43

Saw some clips of Trump at the "Town Hall" that was on ABC last night.

Three things came through:

Regardless of publicly known facts and questions about those facts, Trump will lie with a straight face or attempt to switch topics.

Trump's answer about facemasks was telling of his desire to shift blame and perhaps his grasp on reality. Here's his answer:

“Well, I do wear them when I have to and when I’m in hospitals and other locations,” Trump said. “But I will say this. They said at the Democrat convention they’re going to do a national mandate. They never did it, because they’ve checked out and they didn’t do it. And a good question is, you ask why Joe Biden ― they said we’re going to do a national mandate on masks.”

How could anything the Democrats say at their convention have an effect on President Trump's policies?

Lastly, it became clear why Trump was unhappy with the news that FoxNews Fox and Friends wasn't going to give him a weekly spot for the home stretch of the election. He showed he needs friendy hosts and never be interrupted.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-16, 09:53

GRR, I really think he's lost all touch with reality. How else can spin that he was so far ahead in closing that he was doing it in January?

Fact Check: President Trump repeats inaccurate claims about the coronavirus, protests and his own record in a town hall.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-16, 09:55

dementia, sociopathy and drug addiction is a bad combination if you plan to do anything on live television.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-16, 10:32

[tw]1306238894510346242[/tw]

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-09-16, 13:34

GRR Spartan wrote:Saw some clips of Trump at the "Town Hall" that was on ABC last night.

Regardless of publicly known facts and questions about those facts, Trump will lie with a straight face or attempt to switch topics.

Trump's answer about facemasks was telling of his desire to shift blame and perhaps his grasp on reality. Here's his answer:

“Well, I do wear them when I have to and when I’m in hospitals and other locations,” Trump said. “But I will say this. They said at the Democrat convention they’re going to do a national mandate. They never did it, because they’ve checked out and they didn’t do it. And a good question is, you ask why Joe Biden ― they said we’re going to do a national mandate on masks.”

How could anything the Democrats say at their convention have an effect on President Trump's policies?

Lastly, it became clear why Trump was unhappy with the news that FoxNews Fox and Friends wasn't going to give him a weekly spot for the home stretch of the election. He showed he needs friendy hosts and never be interrupted.

He got flustered, lied, and refused to answer questions coming from regular people. What's he going to do in a debate?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-16, 13:41

MiamiSpartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Saw some clips of Trump at the "Town Hall" that was on ABC last night.

He got flustered, lied, and refused to answer questions coming from regular people. What's he going to do in a debate?

Pivot to lies about Biden and the radical left?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Yesterday at 09:04

if you wanna understand why the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and the anti-American GOP that support him aren't even trying to appeal to voters, it's because they know the fix is in.

between Barr, the courts, Russia, the mainstream media, the USPS, purging of voter rolls, voter suppression, voter intimidation, closing of precincts, etc - they know they're not going get re-elected, but they know they're going to win.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Yesterday at 11:56

Saw a bumper sticker today “2020 - Make Liberals Cry Again”

That about sums it up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Yesterday at 12:02

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Yesterday at 12:15

the Director of the FBI is saying that white supremacists (MAGA) make up the biggest terrorist group in the United States and that Russia is actively interfering with the election..

refreshing to see that he's been reading my posts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Yesterday at 12:28

Rocinante wrote:Saw a bumper sticker today “2020 - Make Liberals Cry Again”

That about sums it up.

Pantry is visiting Wyoming? It is pretty sad when people's entire political agenda is about pissing off the other "team". It's the political equivalent of those nut jobs that are happier when UM loses than when MSU wins. Except it seems to be more prevalent for fans of Team Trump.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Yesterday at 12:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1306238894510346242[/tw]

Some other, lesser known Churchill quotes:

"You have 15 Nazis, and pretty soon it will be down to zero."

"When April gets here, and the sun comes out, the Nazis will just go away."

"We only had so many soldiers die because they were in battle. So I told my people, 'Slow the fighting down, please!'."
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Yesterday at 13:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1306238894510346242[/tw]

Some other, lesser known Churchill quotes:

"You have 15 Nazis, and pretty soon it will be down to zero."

"When April gets here, and the sun comes out, the Nazis will just go away."

"We only had so many soldiers die because they were in battle. So I told my people, 'Slow the fighting down, please!'."

lol!

Roosevelt: "I don't get why these kids don't fake heel Spurs, get a deferment, What's in it for them?"
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Yesterday at 16:48

Steven Miller speaking through his hand puppet the president gave a speech today on the liberal indoctrination of public education in America. Says the government will be coming out with materials for a “pro American” education.

Alternative facts, alternative history. Not worrying at all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Yesterday at 17:23

Rocinante wrote:Steven Miller speaking through his hand puppet the president gave a speech today on the liberal indoctrination of public education in America. Says the government will be coming out with materials for a “pro American” education.

Can't wait to hear how the American south was just practicing good economics when taking advantage of supply and demand during slavery African immigration
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Yesterday at 18:02

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Steven Miller speaking through his hand puppet the president gave a speech today on the liberal indoctrination of public education in America. Says the government will be coming out with materials for a “pro American” education.

Can't wait to hear how the American south was just practicing good economics when taking advantage of supply and demand during slavery African immigration

Buying Manhattan for $24 and some beads was a steal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Today at 06:07

This "I wanna see colored people swinging from trees in school textbooks" is just noise.

Hopefully decent Americans will focus on 200,000 dead Americans, the worst economy since The Great Depression and his utter contempt for the military and American values.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum