Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? Empty Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-09, 22:28

Yes, this is a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor. But dinner is almost ready and I’m wondering which she will devour.

Also, salad and olive oil & sea salt bread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? Empty Re: Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose?

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-09, 22:33

What’s with all these fancy salts these days. I had some pink Himalayan salt recently and i can’t believe they ship that stuff all the way over from Packistan when you can Canadian white salt and they both taste the same.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? Empty Re: Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose?

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-09-09, 23:12

Fancy salt and says pink himalayan Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-09-09, 23:18

tGreenWay wrote:Yes, this is a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor. But dinner is almost ready and I’m wondering which she will devour.

Apparently she'll choose the elbow macaroni.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-09, 23:26

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Yes, this is a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor. But dinner is almost ready and I’m wondering which she will devour.

Apparently she'll choose the elbow macaroni.

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 502811600
She should be so lucky. More like tubittini.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-09-09, 23:57

Both Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and WhiteBoyHatcher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-09-10, 00:17

You're going to eat that many carbs at this hour?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-10, 01:06

kingstonlake wrote:Both Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 1494614055

Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 502811600 This was the answer I was expecting right after my OP. Our fellow Swillers are slipping.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-10, 01:10

Turtleneck wrote:

You're going to eat that many carbs at this hour?

I’m running the Boston Marathon in the morning.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan on 2020-09-10, 07:23

Mine
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-09-10, 08:34

Greenway is this a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-10, 08:46

Oh yeah, I had the salmon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-10, 09:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway is this a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor?

Nope, just about lasagna. Get your mind out of the gutter, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-09-10, 10:28

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway is this a not-so-vaguely disguised penis metaphor?

Nope, just about lasagna. Get your mind out of the gutter, Travis.

I see
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-10, 10:37

This is the Big Ben of food threads.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-10, 10:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This is the Big Ben of food threads.

You love that thread, which means you love this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2020-09-10, 10:52

Either choice will look very appetizing to her after years of limp angel hair...
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-10, 17:30

steveschneider wrote:What’s with all these fancy salts these days. I had some pink Himalayan salt recently and i can’t believe they ship that stuff all the way over from Packistan when you can Canadian white salt and they both taste the same.
Apparently your palate is as poor as your taste in vehicles.

Been using this salt over 20 years.  There is a taste difference.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-09-10, 18:20

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What’s with all these fancy salts these days. I had some pink Himalayan salt recently and i can’t believe they ship that stuff all the way over from Packistan when you can Canadian white salt and they both taste the same.

His palate is ruined from years of pasteurized milk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-10, 18:56

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

His palate is ruined from years of pasteurized milk.
That, and refusing to eat juicy, delicious beef.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-11, 08:52

The Pantry wrote:

What does it taste like?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-11, 16:19

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

What does it taste like?
Salty. But pleasant and far milder than table salt, which has a bitter, metallic taste IMO...likely the result of processing to remove trace minerals while adding iodine and anti-caking agents.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 16:41

You know what makes Himalayan salt pink, Steve? Yak piss. You ate food coated with yak piss.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 16:42

Motown Spartan wrote:Mine

Mrs GreenWay says yours had way too much cheese and that you should see a urologist immediately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 16:43

I.B. Fine wrote:Either choice will look very appetizing to her after years of limp angel hair...

I knew mentioning your name in that other post would bring you out. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-11, 19:49

Greenway in avoidance mode. Doesn't know shit about either lasagna or salt.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2020-09-11, 20:02

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Either choice will look very appetizing to her after years of limp angel hair...

I knew mentioning your name in that other post would bring you out. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 1494614055

So we'll take this as an admission you have a skinny limp dick...
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN on 2020-09-11, 20:10

All da pasta up her bungholio
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 20:13

The Pantry wrote:Greenway in avoidance mode. Doesn't know shit about either lasagna or salt.

Can you explain this post like I’m a 5-year-old? Thanks a pantsful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 20:14

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So we'll take this as an admission you have a skinny limp dick...

I got girth, pal. Soft, limp, girth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 20:16

SPARTASOTAN wrote:All da pasta up her bungholio

It expands when it gets hot and wet. Also, welcome back, but you’d better introduce yourself to Motown before he asks who the hell you are. He’s rude like that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-11, 20:24

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Greenway in avoidance mode. Doesn't know shit about either lasagna or salt.

You don't know a pantsful about salt or lasagna. Hope that helps.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-11, 20:52

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You don't know a pantsful about salt or lasagna. Hope that helps.

It does, thanks. Something I do know is I never claimed I did. I mean, other than the yak pee on Himalayan pink salt, but everybody knows that. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 2599972566
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-11, 21:28

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You don't know a pantsful about salt or lasagna. Hope that helps.

It does, thanks. Something I do know is I never claimed I did. I mean, other than the yak pee on Himalayan pink salt, but everybody knows that. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 2599972566
Never tried Himalayan. Prolly never will now.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-09-11, 22:53

I'm not comfortable with this thread.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN on 2020-09-12, 19:21

tGreenWay wrote:
SPARTASOTAN wrote:All da pasta up her bungholio
Hello Mr. Motown Sir,

SeeRockCityon Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 pm
by SeeRockCity
SPARTASOTAN wrote:
Too much of tSwill for Blanch

SPARTASOTAN! Welcome to the Swill. Glad you made it over here. Make yourself at home.

It expands when it gets hot and wet. Also, welcome back, but you’d better introduce yourself to Motown before he asks who the hell you are. He’s rude like that.
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-12, 19:41

Blanch... I wonder what that idiot is up to these days. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-12, 20:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Blanch... I wonder what that idiot is up to these days. Two slices of lasagna; one shorter but thicker, one longer but not as wide. Which will Mrs. GreenWay choose? 502811600

Hanging out with TanFan I hope.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-12, 20:56

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm not comfortable with this thread.

Feel free to report it to tSwill HR department.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-12, 21:01

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Never tried Himalayan. Prolly never will now.

But eating mushrooms grown in poop is acceptable? And before you now claim I’m anti-mushroom, lemme just put the kibosh on that. I love mushrooms, well, except for one time at an Asian restaurant I ordered something that had a type of mushroom I’d never seen before, looked alien, and with a taste and texture that was horrible. Other than that, I love shrooms. Hell, I loved shrooming, too.
But I digress. Regarding the pink Himalayan salt, if you aren’t going to eat it, then you can also bathe in it. Also, I made up the part about the yak piss.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum