Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve (others) I have a challenge for you

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve (others) I have a challenge for you

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-11, 19:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What's going on in the world? I wouldn't know because I haven't seen shit.
white people are really, really tired of being disenfranchised.. they're afraid.. they're scared. And, frankly, they've had enough of being second class citizens and never getting a fair shake at life.

they want their guns.. their bibles .. their SUV's and their suburbs. They worked too hard to get them and they're not about to give them up.

oh, and 200,000 Americans are dead due to a hoax but that's not a big deal.

(suburbs!!)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve (others) I have a challenge for you

Post by Rocinante on 2020-09-11, 20:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What's going on in the world? I wouldn't know because I haven't seen shit.
white people are really, really tired of being disenfranchised.. they're afraid.. they're scared. And, frankly, they've had enough of being second class citizens and never getting a fair shake at life.

they want their guns.. their bibles .. their SUV's and their suburbs. They worked too hard to get them and they're not about to give them up.

(suburbs!!)

PERTEKT!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-11, 20:59

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

(suburbs!!)

PERTEKT!!!
Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-09-11, 22:21

I'm totally shocked how this thread turned out
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-12, 00:06

Going to Massachusetts tomorrow for a day trip to visit the in-laws. Going to start the day with a four mile run. Instead of reading news I’m going to read about guitar gear. Got my eye on a Caitlinbread Belle Epoch deluxe. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-12, 07:57

steveschneider wrote:Going to Massachusetts tomorrow for a day trip to visit the in-laws. Going to start the day with a four mile run. Instead of reading news I’m going to read about guitar gear. Got my eye on a Caitlinbread Belle Epoch deluxe. Go Green!
yes sir!

Woke up, made some French press.. read a while. Watched the "Dogs, Dogs, Dogs" episode of The Andy Griffith Show.. flipped it to le Tour.. heading out in 15 minutes for about 38-40 miles on the bike.. back for the end of the stage.

Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-12, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Going to Massachusetts tomorrow for a day trip to visit the in-laws. Going to start the day with a four mile run. Instead of reading news I’m going to read about guitar gear. Got my eye on a Caitlinbread Belle Epoch deluxe. Go Green!
yes sir!

Woke up, made some French press.. read a while. Watched the "Dogs, Dogs, Dogs" episode of The Andy Griffith Show.. flipped it to le Tour.. heading out in 15 minutes for about 38-40 miles on the bike.. back for the end of the stage.

Coffee is the foundation of a beautiful morning. About to hit the roads and can't wait to see the Berkshire Mountains. It is a gorgeous day. I might even try some celtic sea salt.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-09-12, 09:59

Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 1486952199
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-09-12, 10:03

Go White
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-09-12, 10:05

DWags wrote:Fuck it. See you guys in a week.  

Guys, I think he gone. I didn't mean this board, but gods speed dwagsy.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-09-12, 10:49

Nordic wrote:

Guys, I think he gone. I didn't mean this board, but gods speed dwagsy.

I don't think a week would hurt
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-09-12, 11:02

No doubt. I'll give it a go too. I don't know if I could every do without...

Last edited by Nordic on 2020-09-12, 11:06; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan on 2020-09-12, 11:06

Nordic wrote:No doubt. I'll give it a go too. Feeling like i need some watermelon.

The number of threads you will post a Harry Styles song in today.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-09-12, 11:27

Motown Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:No doubt. I'll give it a go too. Feeling like i need some watermelon.

The number of threads you will post a Harry Styles song in today.

Unplugging the lapper. Here ya go Mo, here's your 4. Good luck this weekend Steve. TPWK!

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-12, 21:12

Steve, you’ve been given permission to read tSwill this week. Now, I found a loophole that will let you stay knowledgeable about things that are happening while you are semi-unplugged. Just say the word If you’d like me to start a thread with the days current events. I know how to do it cuz I used to be in the news biz.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-13, 07:10

tGreenWay wrote:Steve, you’ve been given permission to read tSwill this week. Now, I found a loophole that will let you stay knowledgeable about things that are happening while you are semi-unplugged. Just say the word If you’d like me to start a thread with the days current events. I know how to do it cuz I used to be in the news biz.

Screw the news. Yesterday driving through the Berkshires in the evening was incredible. Got on the Taconic Parkway and saw the sun setting over the Catskills. I think I’m a mountain man. Also, I watched the men’s quarterfinals last night and saw Thiem hit a 98mph backhand in the third set tie breaker. This is the type of shit I want to focus on for the week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-13, 10:45

Coffee, reading.. Tour.. track workout. Cook breakfast.. back to le Tour. Mow the lawn in a bit. Nap.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-14, 14:08

Yo, where's everyone at? I have no fucking clue what's happening in the world.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-14, 14:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Yo, where's everyone at? I have no fucking clue what's happening in the world.

Going to cancel my NYT subscription. Fuck the news.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-09-14, 16:38

Good for you Steve. The media is the enemy of the people.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-14, 16:44

Wags actually took a week off from tSwill. Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-09-14, 17:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wags actually took a week off from tSwill. Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600
He scaled back on your idea of taking off for months.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-14, 19:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Good for you Steve. The media is the enemy of the people.

I actually kind of like this shit and just want to ride out the days in my own thoughts and activities. inspired to try to make a speaker cabinet with my wood working tools. Anyone on this board any good at wood working?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-14, 20:19

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Good for you Steve. The media is the enemy of the people.

I actually kind of like this shit and just want to ride out the days in my own thoughts and activities. inspired to try to make a speaker cabinet with my wood working tools. Anyone on this board any good at wood working?
the more you stay away from the mainstream media, the more informed you'll actually be.

Keep it up, young man. I'm proud of you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-14, 20:34

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He scaled back on your idea of taking off for months.

Might do you some good too. Seriously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-15, 01:19

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Steve, you’ve been given permission to read tSwill this week. Now, I found a loophole that will let you stay knowledgeable about things that are happening while you are semi-unplugged. Just say the word If you’d like me to start a thread with the days current events. I know how to do it cuz I used to be in the news biz.

Screw the news. Yesterday driving through the Berkshires in the evening was incredible. Got on the Taconic Parkway and saw the sun setting over the Catskills. I think I’m a mountain man. Also, I watched the men’s quarterfinals last night and saw Thiem hit a 98mph backhand in the third set tie breaker. This is the type of shit I want to focus on for the week.

If you didn’t already know you are a mountain man, you aren’t.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 07:05

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I grew up in a flat part of Michigan and then lived in a big city so I’m a late to the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-15, 07:24

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I grew up in a flat part of Michigan and then lived in a big city so I’m a late to the game.

No one should grow up in flat parts of the country. I heard Republicans said the Democrats are going to abolish that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 09:04

My local trail was closed so I went to the track this morning and did some big fartleks for two miles. After that I did a nice cool down run. Got a tennis lesson tomorrow night. I think I'm going to use the money I save on the NYT's subscription and invest in a ball machine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-15, 09:06

steveschneider wrote:My local trail was closed so I went to the track this morning and did some big fartleks for two miles. After that I did a nice cool down run. Got a tennis lesson tomorrow night. I think I'm going to use the money I save on the NYT's subscription and invest in a ball machine.

Ball machines must be cheap nowadays. My NYT subscription costs me a whole $4 a month lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 09:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:My local trail was closed so I went to the track this morning and did some big fartleks for two miles. After that I did a nice cool down run. Got a tennis lesson tomorrow night. I think I'm going to use the money I save on the NYT's subscription and invest in a ball machine.

Ball machines must be cheap nowadays. My NYT subscription costs me a whole $4 a month lol.

What? Mine costs like 28.00 a month. It was 8.00 a month but the special ended and they jacked it up. There's a new ball machine out that is a game changer and it costs about $670. It's more portable and half the costs of a much heavier bulkier machine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-15, 09:57

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

What? Mine costs like 28.00 a month. It was 8.00 a month but the special ended and they jacked it up. There's a new ball machine out that is a game changer and it costs about $670. It's more portable and half the costs of a much heavier bulkier machine.

Yep, $4 a month for the 1st year. They'll jack it up after that, of course, at which time I'll unsubscribe for a few months or until they come back with another $4/month offer.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-09-15, 10:00

Fucking Steve. Getting ripped off by the New York elites.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 10:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yep, $4 a month for the 1st year. They'll jack it up after that, of course, at which time I'll unsubscribe for a few months or until they come back with another $4/month offer.

I know this goes across the grain from the intent of this thread but I was thinking I might just cut it and go for a Was Post subscription for a year. I really like Greg Sergeant's writing.

And @Watch Out Pylon Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600 good one.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-15, 10:09

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I know this goes across the grain from the intent of this thread but I was thinking I might just cut it and go for a Was Post subscription for a year. I really like Greg Sergeant's writing.

And @Watch Out Pylon Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600 good one.

I also have the WP for $4/month Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 10:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I also have the WP for $4/month Steve (others) I have a challenge for you - Page 3 502811600

Dammit! I'm getting fucking hosed. One more question do you have the Atlantic and do you mind sharing your subscription rates?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-09-15, 10:19

I hit the trails at Lake Lansing this morning.. got in about 5 miles or so.

what are your track workouts like? I try to get in one track day/week. I'll typically do a warm up/cool down with some 100 or 200 meter repeats tossed in between. Anywhere from 12 or so 100 meter repeats or maybe 5-6 200 meter repeats. Always do some planks, burpees, etc - if you stay focused, you can get in a dynamic workout in about 30 minutes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-09-15, 10:28

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Dammit! I'm getting fucking hosed. One more question do you have the Atlantic and do you mind sharing your subscription rates?

I don't have the Atlantic.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-09-15, 10:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

No one should grow up in flat parts of the country. I heard Republicans said the Democrats are going to abolish that.

That is excellent news. I myself am a seafarin’ lad and look forward to my future waterfront locale.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-09-15, 11:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I hit the trails at Lake Lansing this morning.. got in about 5 miles or so.

what are your track workouts like? I try to get in one track day/week. I'll typically do a warm up/cool down with some 100 or 200 meter repeats tossed in between. Anywhere from 12 or so 100 meter repeats or maybe 5-6 200 meter repeats. Always do some planks, burpees, etc - if you stay focused, you can get in a dynamic workout in about 30 minutes.

Today I ran about a half mile warm up then I did two miles on the track on the straights I pushed it hard and ran a fast pace, on the corners I ran at a jogging pace then I did about a mile cool down running on the streets. If you have a good speed workout for someone in their mid forties that's ideal for someone getting back into the swing of things I'm all ears.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum