Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question

+6
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
The Pantry
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A question - Page 2 Empty Re: A question

Post by kingstonlake Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:38 pm

The Pantry wrote:You can't, without crying.

Been answered multiple times by multiple people. I'm sorry your return to the forum was another failure.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:11 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You can't, without crying.

Been answered multiple times by multiple people. I'm sorry your return to the forum was another failure.
A question - Page 2 502811600 Cam's the only one that answered the question. Your voter registration should be revoked for incompetency.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:38 pm

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Countdown is on for tomorrow night.

Biden train wreck?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Wild prediction:

You, pantry, will think that it was a Biden disaster and Trump blew him out of the water.

Pretty much everyone else here will think it was a Trump disaster and Biden blew him out of the water.

As I look deep into my crystal ball, I also predict that the sun will rise tomorrow and that water will, in fact, be wet tomorrow.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:32 pm

If I'm Biden I think my strategy the entire night would be to respond to everything Donald says with one of three answers.

1) That a lie, Donald, and you know it.
2) What people? (as in what paying are saying whatever Trump says they are).
3) If you had $750 what's the first thing you'd buy?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:43 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Wild prediction:

You, pantry, will think that it was a Biden disaster and Trump blew him out of the water.

Pretty much everyone else here will think it was a Trump disaster and Biden blew him out of the water.
A question - Page 2 502811600 You'll hear what you chose to hear. Trump will destroy him.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:03 pm

I’m interested in seeing Trumps maturity level during the debate. I’m expecting that something in between 6-7th grade middle school type behavior will be graded as an A+ by his 5-6th grade level supporters.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:15 pm

I'm interested to know what drugs Biden will be given to try to get him through the thing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:28 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Wild prediction:

A question - Page 2 502811600 You'll hear what you chose to hear. Trump will destroy him.

The only thing as certain of what everyone's opinions will be on the debate, is that everyone will be convinced that their opinion is the objective truth.

At least recognize that you wont have any objectivity. And that goes for all of us.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:10 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
A question - Page 2 502811600 You'll hear what you chose to hear.  Trump will destroy him.

The only thing as certain of what everyone's opinions will be on the debate, is that everyone will be convinced that their opinion is the objective truth.  

At least recognize that you wont have any objectivity.  And that goes for all of us.
Don't know how things are in your neck of the woods, but we've been bombarded by Biden TV/radio ads here for the last month.  Just an approximation but the abundance of Biden ads seem to be 10:1 over Trump ads.  Smacks of desperation.  

I don't like Biden.  For as phony as some of you believe Trump to be, I think Biden is much worse.

Doesn't matter what I think.  Pick fly shit out of pepper tomorrow night however you like.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

At least recognize that you wont have any objectivity.  And that goes for all of us.
Don't know how things are in your neck of the woods, but we've been bombarded by Biden TV/radio ads here for the last month.  Just an approximation but the abundance of Biden ads seem to be 10:1 over Trump ads.  Smacks of desperation.  

I don't like Biden.  For as phony as some of you believe Trump to be, I think Biden is much worse.

Doesn't matter what I think.  Pick fly shit out of pepper tomorrow night however you like.

I don’t think anybody with half a brain thinks Trump is a phony.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Biden might be running more commercials because....and I know this is hard to believe...the Trump campaign has wasted all their money and they don't have the money for the commercials. Meanwhile the Biden campaign has the cash on hand and are running a campaign.

Or Trump is sure of MI and there really isn't any need to campaign there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:41 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I don’t think anybody with half a brain thinks Trump is a phony.

Oh no. He’s been telling us who he is for decades. I just wish we would have believed him.

I won’t be watching.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Pretty amusing three of you jumped on my post responding to Miami before he could.  

You're scared of tomorrow night, and you should be.  Not even your twisting media will be able to dig Biden out of the hole he's going to be in.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:16 pm

Literally laughed out loud.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 pm

At what? Are you delusional too?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:08 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Not sure how ad spending is relevant to all of us having our own confirmation bias firmly set in ahead of the debate.

But since it is related to my field, I have to say, to call ad spending a sign of desperation is not something I've ever heard before. For one thing, campaign money has to be spent. The people that donate it want it spent, and the FEC severely limits what can be done with campaign money that isn't spent. And you may remember that Biden raised $150m more than Trump in August, so he has a lot to spend.

Meanwhile, after spending over $1 billion so far, the Trump campaign is tight on cash. Theres a reason he said he was going to put $100m into his own campaign. Trump pulled out of Michigan in early July, before he stopped everywhere else for several weeks. He put some back in August, but had to pull most of it again to use the money elsewhere. He's not prioritizing Michigan. If you think it is because his internal polls are saying he's got Michigan locked up, cool. I have no way of knowing what his polls tell him. My point is just that the "10-1" ratio of Biden ads that you see has more to do with Trump deprioritizing Michigan (otherwise, maybe Biden could have outspent him 2-1 at the most). The desperation angle as the reason for Biden's spending is absurd both from an election rules standpoint and from a marketing standpoint. If you think Biden is desperate, that's fine. I just take issue with that the ratio of his ad spending being a reason for it.

FWIW, I feel like Trump and Biden are spending about even, but Bloomberg's PAC is dumping an insane amount of money down here, which tips the scale toward Biden in terms of exposure. The pro-Trump PACs have been light in comparison here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Gonna watch tomorrow night, Miami?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:43 pm

Miami, the Trumpites up here in MI must have gotten the Old Joe memo yesterday because its become a thing. All spewing the same bs Pantry is spewing.

I have no clue what is going to happen on Tuesday. I suspect Trump will go out of his way to insult Biden personally and if Biden responds Trtump will cry like the wuss he truly is. A spoiled daddy's boy who's never been punched in the mouth in his life.

Pantry is like the delusional John James supporters who are getting orgasmic about a clip of Peters in February saying COVID was under control and he skipped meetings. Never mind Trump admits he softpeddled the serious nature of the threat.

200,000 Americans dead while the President suggested intake of disinfectants.

Joe Biden never told anyone to drink household disinfectants.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:59 pm

The Pantry wrote:Gonna watch tomorrow night, Miami?

I dont know. The theater of it is intriguing, but barring my dream of it turning into an old man steel cage match, 99% of it will be Zzzzzzzzzzz, and any good drama will be replayed a hundred times over.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:11 am

Is this Where we say the fact Pantry has showed up in the off topic forum after Trumps tax return dump points to his desperation? Or was it a simple case of being triggered?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2