Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owning Land/Passive Income

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
aualum06
steveschneider
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Owning Land/Passive Income - Page 2 Empty Re: Owning Land/Passive Income

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Found a four acre lot, swimming hole, stream, has all the shit ready (internet etc) just waiting for a builder. Thinking of going for the build and just hiring cleaning crew to deal with all the sheets, toilets, showers etc. Bleach kills everything they say. Once weed gets legalized definitely will grow some on it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Sounds like a rock solid plan steve
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 pm

steveschneider wrote:Found a four acre lot, swimming hole, stream, has all the shit ready (internet etc) just waiting for a builder. Thinking of going for the build and just hiring cleaning crew to deal with all the sheets, toilets, showers etc. Bleach kills everything they say. Once weed gets legalized definitely will grow some on it.

Is this English?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:37 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Found a four acre lot, swimming hole, stream, has all the shit ready (internet etc) just waiting for a builder. Thinking of going for the build and just hiring cleaning crew to deal with all the sheets, toilets, showers etc. Bleach kills everything they say. Once weed gets legalized definitely will grow some on it.

Is this English?

I talked to a friend the today that rented his house out in the mountains. He told me the last straw was he was changing the sheets and he found a condom stuck to the sheets. That's the problem with vacation rentals you have horny couples that are in the fourth or fifth month of dating that are on their first vacation get away and they are going to hump like rabbits on your furniture.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:49 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is this English?

I talked to a friend the today that rented his house out in the mountains. He told me the last straw was he was changing the sheets and he found a condom stuck to the sheets. That's the problem with vacation rentals you have horny couples that are in the fourth or fifth month of dating that are on their first vacation get away and they are going to hump like rabbits on your furniture.

My grandparents would rent their lake house out to a teacher in the nearby school district from Sept. until early June. We had it for the summer.
It was usually a single woman, recently hired, often just out of college. Like most people in their own homes, these tenants kept the place clean and didn’t abuse/break anything. Only once in more than 20 years did someone ruin something and not say a word til after they were gone.
Maybe that’s the way to go instead of constant weekend fornicators.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:48 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

My grandparents would rent their lake house out to a teacher in the nearby school district from Sept. until early June. We had it for the summer.
It was usually a single woman, recently hired, often just out of college. Like most people in their own homes, these tenants kept the place clean and didn’t abuse/break anything. Only once in more than 20 years did someone ruin something and not say a word til after they were gone.

That's a good idea, I'm sure through my network I could find someone within my circle that wouldn't be in there humping like rabbits. Need someone that respects me and my land.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:54 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

My granddad lived at the cottage in the Keweenaw mid-April to mid-December...we brought him downstate for the winters. He rented the cabin by the lake to the same deer hunters every year. Never met any of them but what a bunch of assholes. First trip up there every summer I had to wade in and fish a lot of Hamm's beer bottles (some broken) out of the water near the boathouse/dock.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:15 pm

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My granddad lived at the cottage in the Keweenaw mid-April to mid-December...we brought him downstate for the winters.  He rented the cabin by the lake to the same deer hunters every year.  Never met any of them but what a bunch of assholes.  First trip up there every summer I had to wade in and fish a lot of Hamm's beer bottles (some broken) out of the water near the boathouse/dock.

I went to a party out in the Poconos at a rented house that was a complete rager. I've been to a lot of ragers at MSU but this one I was disgusted by.  People left so many beers in the lake, they blew up like a grand worth of fireworks from a piece of shit raft out on the lake and I'm sure all that shit went into the lake, left trash every where etc. They all went to Brown and there was actually some border line famous people there. At any rate long story short Spartans are much better at partying than Brown grads.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2