Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

+30
kingstonlake
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Fallenangle
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
Green Note
SBSpartan
Cameron
Ted Brogan
DWags
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Stugots
Toe
Heat Miser
beal99
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Hut1hut2
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
34 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:03

The_Dude wrote:So the unarmed black kid reached for the officers gun, discharging a round into the patrol car.  Once the police officer gained control, he shot a guy that was actively trying to kill him.

Cue up the faux outrage of white liberals who have nothing else to go on besides racism and class warfare.

Let me guess, it's the white man's fault for failed black family structure in America.  It's the white man's fault 73% of all black children born today are illegitimate.   Neutral 
that's the story I believe too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by tTito 2014-08-11, 14:04

Hut1hut2 wrote:

Do we get to keep our TVs and match in another No Violence ! Parade while being lead by Rev Al?

Where can I donate to Rev. Al? I need to pertekt the children! PERTEKT!
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:05

The_Dude wrote:

Would you post pictures on Instagram of the looting?
as soon as I got off the golf course and lectured them on race relations, yes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-11, 14:06

The_Dude wrote:So the unarmed black kid reached for the officers gun, discharging a round into the patrol car.  Once the police officer gained control, he shot a guy that was actively trying to kill him.

Cue up the faux outrage of white liberals who have nothing else to go on besides racism and class warfare.

Let me guess, it's the white man's fault for failed black family structure in America.  It's the white man's fault 73% of all black children born today are illegitimate.   Neutral 

Well to be fair it is the white man's fault. LBJ and all the other Dems that passed the Great Society and wrecked black families. More liberal do gooders destroying everything they try to "fix".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's the story I believe too.

Oh yeah, I mean cops let people get in their cars all the time. Frankly I'm surprised it doesn't go down exactly like this more often. The alleged gum or cigarette stealing black person was obviously a wild animal and needed to be shot 8 times.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-11, 14:07

ELPD is heading to St. Louis to practice for welcome week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:08

it's always fun when republicans show up in threads like this.. while their party wonders why they don't appeal black voters..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:08

LooseGoose wrote:

Well to be fair it is the white man's fault.   LBJ and all the other Dems that passed the Great Society and wrecked black families.   More liberal do gooders destroying everything they try to "fix".

It was so much better when those people knew their place.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-08-11, 14:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:well.. you know how black people are.

No, tell us all?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:09

Rocinante wrote:

Oh yeah, I mean cops let people get in their cars all the time.  Frankly I'm surprised it doesn't go down exactly like this more often.  The alleged gum or cigarette stealing black person was obviously a wild animal and needed to be shot 8 times.
but, seriously - he was leaning in to get my gun.. ya know, if he were alive, I'm sure he'd admit to it. But, unfortunately, I had to kill him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:09

Hut1hut2 wrote:

No, tell us all?
scary.. even when unarmed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-08-11, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:ELPD is heading to St. Louis to practice for welcome week.

Post of the day
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-11, 14:14

Rocinante wrote:

It was so much better when those people knew their place.

Distort away.   The facts are being in an intact family is better for any child black, white, red or green.  

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 Politifact%2Fphotos%2FLBJ_FB_post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-08-11, 14:20

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:22

LooseGoose wrote:

Distort away.   The facts are being in an intact family is better for any child black, white, red or green.  

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 Politifact%2Fphotos%2FLBJ_FB_post

It's funny that you use that shit meme with the word "distort".  Since that's exactly what it does.  Please find me the source of the statistics that say what percentage of children are born without a father in the home.

(you can't -- they don't exist)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-11, 14:24

LooseGoose wrote:

Well to be fair it is the white man's fault.   LBJ and all the other Dems that passed the Great Society and wrecked black families.   More liberal do gooders destroying everything they try to "fix".

In the mid 60s before LBJ and the great welfare state was produced, black families had children out of wedlock only at a 7.5% rate. It's risen over 10x the amount.

Liberals solutions never fix the root of the problem. The root of the problem is failed black family structure. What has caused that is incentivising being a single mother and being an enabler. Here's a great academic read that uses facts and stats.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1672

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-08-11, 14:25

Rocinante wrote:

LBJ looks pissed though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:27

Dude, and LooseGoose, you two geniuses do realize that welfare was part of the new deal in the 30s, right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-11, 14:28

dont we have a wells type board for this shit?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-11, 14:29

Rocinante wrote:

It's funny that you use that shit meme with the word "distort".  Since that's exactly what it does.  Please find me the source of the statistics that say what percentage of children are born without a father in the home.

You really have to try to live life this ignorant, don't you?

Can't wait for you non-biased comments on this article.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:32

The_Dude wrote:

You really have to try to live life this ignorant, don't you?

Can't wait for you non-biased comments on this article.  

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty

This has nothing to do with my request. Of course. Nobody argues that a complete nuclear family isn't good for kids. By the way proportionally white, fatherless families rose more than black fatherless families over the time period since the great society.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:34

beal99 wrote:dont we have a wells type board for this shit?
{don't open the thread}

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
{don't open the thread}

And don't worry, Miser will get his fascist on later an move it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:39

Rocinante wrote:

meh.. that's fine - his choice.

I'm just always befuddled by people who complain about thread content, posters, etc.. just ignore them.. oh well.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 2599972566 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-08-11, 14:40

Rocinante wrote:Dude, and LooseGoose, you two geniuses do realize that welfare was part of the new deal in the 30s, right?
Please stop adding logic to the conversation
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 14:46

it really shouldn't surprise us that republicans have no issue with an unarmed kid being murdered.. these are the same people that have no issue with school shootings.. in fact, they actually use school shootings to promote their twisted agenda..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-11, 14:47

Rocinante wrote:

This has nothing to do with my request.  Of course.  Nobody argues that a complete nuclear family isn't good for kids.  By the way proportionally white, fatherless families rose more than black fatherless families over the time period since the great society.

You said to come up with hard data over black out of wedlock birth rates, witch I just did. Now that you've been proven wrong, you are trying to shift to something new.

Thew New Deal in the 30s created social security, it wasn't a massive re-distribution social welfare program like The Great Society was in the 60s. That's why the mid 60s is used as a starting point.

It's sad what the Democratic party is today compared with what guys like JFK and FDR thought about their country. Complete intellectual bankruptcy.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 14:54

The_Dude wrote:

You said to come up with hard data over black out of wedlock birth rates, witch I just did.  Now that you've been proven wrong, you are trying to shift to something new.

Thew New Deal in the 30s created social security, it wasn't a massive re-distribution social welfare program like The Great Society was in the 60s.  That's why the mid 60s is used as a starting point.

It's sad what the Democratic party is today compared with what guys like JFK and FDR thought about their country. Complete intellectual bankruptcy.

Uh, no. I ask for data that reflects the claim in the meme: It specifically says "without a father in the home" being married is a completely different thing. You won't find it, don't try. You'll fail. Like you always have. Just give up, man. You're inevitable link to some conservative "fact-based" site is already making me laugh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-11, 14:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
{don't open the thread}

stop being a closet racist. I know you wish you killed Trayvon and the rest of Obama's sons
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-11, 14:56

Rocinante wrote:Dude, and LooseGoose, you two geniuses do realize that welfare was part of the new deal in the 30s, right?  

The beginnings of it, which was supposed to help end the Depression. It didn't work. And as with most Democrat programs, even if they fail they feel the need to double down on them so LBJ vastly expanded it. You were provided facts and dismissed them, then want to insult us.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-11, 14:57

Rocinante wrote:

Uh, no.  I ask for data that reflects the claim in the meme:  It specifically says "without a father in the home" being married is a completely different thing.  You won't find it, don't try.  You'll fail.  Like you always have. Just give up, man.  You're inevitable link to some conservative "fact-based" site is already making me laugh.

I still want to know why you called the black kid goddamned and not the white kid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-11, 14:58

LooseGoose wrote:

The beginnings of it, which was supposed to help end the Depression.  It didn't work.   And as with most Democrat programs, even if they fail they feel the need to double down on them so LBJ vastly expanded it.   You were provided facts and dismissed them, then want to insult us.

That's usually how it goes with these types isn't it?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-11, 15:02

Rocinante wrote:

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
{don't open the thread}

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 2 1896033241 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-08-11, 15:02

If the kid was packing enough heat, it never would have happened.

Aren't we supposed to all have AR-15's to fight the overreaching govt? Every young male in the US should open carry one of those mfers. We would all be safer.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-11, 15:04

What are the overall lessons here?

1. Don't reach for a cops gun
2. DON'T BURN YOUR FUCKING CITY DOWN WHEN MAD AT COPS
3. Racism is alive and well on both sides of the aisle, but you know one side can't be held responsible for it because then the other side is labled "racist"
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-08-11, 15:08

If only Cym Jim would throw in, this hyperbole rich cesspool would be full.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 15:09

tTito wrote:

That's usually how it goes with these types isn't it?

I've done no such thing. And if you mousekateers weren't so deluded and fake, you'd know that.

Facts? Really? HA!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-11, 15:13

beal99 wrote:What are the overall lessons here?

1. Don't reach for a cops gun
2. DON'T BURN YOUR FUCKING CITY DOWN WHEN MAD AT COPS
3. Racism is alive and well on both sides of the aisle, but you know one side can't be held responsible for it because then the other side is labled "racist"

1) Whited cops get away with murdering innocent black children all the time.
2) The rioting is not related to the murder because it happened after the fact.
3) Racism is perpetuated by white males who discriminate and won't employee blacks, keeping them in a constant state of poverty.

Regards,

Rocinante, Bob, Avg MSU Joe, DWags and Cym Jim.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-11, 15:15

tTito wrote:

1) Whited cops get away with murdering innocent black children all the time.
2) The rioting is not related to the murder because it happened after the fact.
3) Racism is perpetuated by white males who discriminate and won't employee blacks, keeping them in a constant state of poverty.

Regards,

Rocinante, Bob, Avg MSU Joe, DWags and Cym Jim.

I agree with 1. 2 is not exactly right, but you're getting there. I have no idea what you're saying with 3.

Good effort though!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-08-11, 15:16

Man, these slayings are getting scary. I am very leery around cops. Have had cops pull guns on me three times.

On the way home from football practice in HS - fit a decription
Leaving the 7-11 across from my dorm (Mason-Abbot) - fit a description
Walking home from the bar onto my front lawn - had headphones on didn't hear orders from behind.

All except the third, when I had liquid bravado going on, kinda saw my life flash before me when I first looked down the barrel of the gun. In the cops defense I was wearing a hoodie the last time.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next