Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

+30
kingstonlake
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Fallenangle
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
Green Note
SBSpartan
Cameron
Ted Brogan
DWags
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Stugots
Toe
Heat Miser
beal99
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Hut1hut2
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
34 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by beal99 August 11th 2014, 3:26 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I agree with 1.  2 is not exactly right, but you're getting there.  I have no idea what you're saying with 3.  

Good effort though!

Really? Come out and say it Roc, WHITE PIGGIES GUNNING DOWN BLACK HONOR STUDENTS, right?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by beal99 August 11th 2014, 3:27 pm

I don't care if the looters are black, white, red, yellow, green, purple, fuscia.

If you use something like this to go all lootee and get your free TV or some shit, you are subhuman filth and I hope the karma bus rolls over your face someday
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante August 11th 2014, 3:30 pm

beal99 wrote:I don't care if the looters are black, white, red, yellow, green, purple, fuscia.

If you use something like this to go all lootee and get your free TV or some shit, you are subhuman filth and I hope the karma bus rolls over your face someday

Exactly. The actions of a few idiots after the fact should not figure one iota in the judgement of the killing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 August 11th 2014, 3:32 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Exactly.  The actions of a few idiots after the fact should not figure one iota in the judgement of the killing.  

Isn't there a camera in the cop car? Was he in the cop car? Personally, I think all cops should have a camera on them, would cut down on a lot of crap, but if the kid went for his gun, what do you do, let him take it?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante August 11th 2014, 3:34 pm

beal99 wrote:

Isn't there a camera in the cop car? Was he in the cop car? Personally, I think all cops should have a camera on them, would cut down on a lot of crap, but if the kid went for his gun, what do you do, let him take it?

I don't know about where you live, but I'm constantly seeing random assholes getting into cop cars. It's a wonder it doesn't happen every day.  Neutral  Obviously the only solution is to shoot the kid 8 times. OAnd no, this particular police department has no cameras.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots August 11th 2014, 3:34 pm

Welp, since this thread has turned all political and race related, I would just like to defend police officers by saying that they generally don't discriminate when killing and/or over-zealously beating unarmed people....Well actually, they do seem to have a "thing" for people with mental illnesses and the developmentally disabled. Check out the case of Kelly Thomas, who died in the hospital after being beaten to a pulp by police.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Kellythomasbeforeafter_thumb_5
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito August 11th 2014, 3:36 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Exactly.  The actions of a few idiots after the fact should not figure one iota in the judgement of the killing.  

A few idiots? How about hundreds of idiots exploiting a tragedy for personal gain? And doing it under the guise of a civil rights movement to promote their people? And they think they get a pass because people should feel sorry for them because they are victims because someone they don't even know was killed trying to disarm a cop? Sets a real great example for the cause.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 August 11th 2014, 3:37 pm

I'm in Chicago, we're about 2500 cops short of where we need to be (no money to hire), they've sent the majority of the force to deal with the south side leaving the north neighborhoods high and dry this summer and causing an escalation in robberies and assaults in places not well known for them.

Its a constant gang gun show on the S and W sides in town here nightly, I'm sure you've seen our weekend body counts. The mayor just called in 40 State Police just to handle arrests.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe August 11th 2014, 3:46 pm

beal99 wrote:I don't care if the looters are black, white, red, yellow, green, purple, fuscia.

Agree
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito August 11th 2014, 3:52 pm

beal99 wrote:I'm in Chicago, we're about 2500 cops short of where we need to be (no money to hire), they've sent the majority of the force to deal with the south side leaving the north neighborhoods high and dry this summer and causing an escalation in robberies and assaults in places not well known for them.

Its a constant gang gun show on the S and W sides in town here nightly, I'm sure you've seen our weekend body counts. The mayor just called in 40 State Police just to handle arrests.

You mean the Mayor is bringing in more cops to murder innocent black children, right? Because that's what they do you know.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 11th 2014, 6:17 pm

This thread illustrates with absolute perfection the people who are upset with looting and the people who are upset with an unarmed kid being murdered.

call me crazy, but I'm a bit more upset with an unarmed kid being murdered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 11th 2014, 6:18 pm

Though it is nice to see Republicans upset about looting. Now if we could just get them to pay attention to school shootings..

baby steps...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine August 11th 2014, 6:25 pm

These threads are Bobby Sak's bread & butter hunting grounds...

Sak is like the kid with a cannon arm and throws 93mph as a 13 year old but just doesn't like sports and wants to become a conservation officer or manage hotels or something. Just wasting his talents... Sak, PM me if you want to use what God gave you... I'll be your internet troll's Jerry Maguire.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Tumblr_m3eqrs2pLK1qgo65oo1_250
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2014, 6:26 pm

Hater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2014, 6:27 pm

beal99 wrote:I'm in Chicago, we're about 2500 cops short of where we need to be (no money to hire)

How can that be? Where does all the tax money in Chicago go?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 11th 2014, 6:34 pm

xsanguine wrote:These threads are Bobby Sak's bread & butter hunting grounds...

Sak is like the kid with a cannon arm and throws 93mph as a 13 year old but just doesn't like sports and wants to become a conservation officer or manage hotels or something. Just wasting his talents... Sak, PM me if you want to use what God gave you... I'll be your internet troll's Jerry Maguire.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Tumblr_m3eqrs2pLK1qgo65oo1_250
god didn't give me anything. Unlike others, I'm totally responsible for my words and actions.

thanks anyway, though
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine August 11th 2014, 6:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
god didn't give me anything. Unlike others, I'm totally responsible for my words and actions.

thanks anyway, though

I appreciate the fact you didn't capitalize "god". Must be my Lutheran upbringing tearing through. It's an art form, Bob... just remember to always respect the art form. Even the greatest can be duped... it's rare, but it does happen. I've seen it with my very eyes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth August 11th 2014, 6:41 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:This thread illustrates with absolute perfection the people who are upset with looting and the people who are upset with an unarmed kid being murdered.

call me crazy, but I'm a bit more upset with an unarmed kid being murdered.

Well, stealing is illegal
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 11th 2014, 7:00 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Well, stealing is illegal
murder of an unarmed black kid? Not so much.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante August 11th 2014, 7:03 pm

Thanks Miser!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 August 11th 2014, 7:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

How can that be? Where does all the tax money in Chicago go?

Bwhahaha jokes.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots August 11th 2014, 7:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

How can that be?  Where does all the tax money in Chicago go?

Probably to the contractors/ unions, aldermen, state representatives, etc (and many others)....You know, the usual suspects.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth August 11th 2014, 7:44 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
murder of an unarmed black kid? Not so much.

I think it's been very well established that it's very legal.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 8:27 am

StylesGShmooth wrote:

I think it's been very well established that it's very legal.
'zactly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 12th 2014, 8:58 am

The_Dude wrote:So the unarmed black kid reached for the officers gun, discharging a round into the patrol car.  Once the police officer gained control, he shot a guy that was actively trying to kill him.

Cue up the faux outrage of white liberals who have nothing else to go on besides racism and class warfare.

Let me guess, it's the white man's fault for failed black family structure in America.  It's the white man's fault 73% of all black children born today are illegitimate.   Neutral 

What do you mean by "gained control?" I would think the officer would fire because the situation was not under control. If the officer had the situation under control, why was there a need to shoot the suspect?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 9:19 am

Turtleneck wrote:

What do you mean by "gained control?" I would think the officer would fire because the situation was not under control. If the officer had the situation under control, why was there a need to shoot the suspect?
clearly you underestimate how dangerous an unarmed black kid is..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 9:31 am

xsanguine wrote:

I appreciate the fact you didn't capitalize "god". Must be my Lutheran upbringing tearing through. It's an art form, Bob... just remember to always respect the art form. Even the greatest can be duped... it's rare, but it does happen. I've seen it with my very eyes.
I truly have no idea what this means..  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 502811600 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 12th 2014, 9:43 am

The_Dude wrote:

In the mid 60s before LBJ and the great welfare state was produced, black families had children out of wedlock only at a 7.5% rate.  It's risen over 10x the amount.

Liberals solutions never fix the root of the problem.  The root of the problem is failed black family structure.  What has caused that is incentivising being a single mother and being an enabler.  Here's a great academic read that uses facts and stats.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1672

It has stats!! It must be academic!!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 9:53 am

Turtleneck wrote:

It has stats!! It must be academic!!!
64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 12th 2014, 10:12 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not

I really enjoyed reading your post/academic paper.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 10:31 am

Turtleneck wrote:

I really enjoyed reading your post/academic paper.
well, it did have numbers.. and even a decimal point. Obviously it is firmly rooted in the fertile grounds of scholarly research.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 12th 2014, 10:33 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
well, it did have numbers.. and even a decimal point. Obviously it is firmly rooted in the fertile grounds of scholarly research.

It was methodologically advanced to say the least. Cutting edge research, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 10:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:

It was methodologically advanced to say the least. Cutting edge research, Bob.
thanks..

I'll be sure to give my research colleague, Prof. Todd Snider, your regards, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito August 12th 2014, 10:59 am

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/point_em_out_knock_em_out_teen.html#incart_river

cheers 
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 11:06 am

tTito wrote:http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/point_em_out_knock_em_out_teen.html#incart_river

cheers 
sweet - one more black kid we don't have to worry about for a while..

I already feel safer. Thanks for posting this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine August 12th 2014, 12:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I truly have no idea what this means..   Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 502811600 

I've stumped Bob. Let this day be known. *call me*

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Jerrypointing
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 12:37 pm

xsanguine wrote:

I've stumped Bob. Let this day be known. *call me*

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 Jerrypointing
 Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 3 502811600 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 August 12th 2014, 1:05 pm

Time to throw more cinder blocks off the iverpass
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 12th 2014, 2:16 pm

Hut1hut2 wrote:Time to throw more cinder blocks off the iverpass
interesting how republicans are more outraged by cinder blocks being thrown off an overpass than they are about the murder of an unarmed black kid..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 12th 2014, 3:11 pm

Bob, these actions are unnecessarily driving up the demand and price of cement products, and stalling the construction of 4000 sqft homes in suburban developments that will be primarily occupied by helpless whites.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next