Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread Empty Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Post by tanfan! on 2014-08-22, 11:30

Is 247 doing that now to make up the lost revenue from people bailing on the subscriptions?  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 2599972566 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread Empty Re: Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Post by InTenSity on 2014-08-22, 11:33

They've been there for at least 3-5 months.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread Empty Re: Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Post by NigelUno on 2014-08-22, 11:39

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2014-08-22, 13:50

InTenSity wrote:They've been there for at least 3-5 months.

And they rarely change. So much for timely/fresh content.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-22, 14:17

Tanfan! wrote:Is 247 doing that now to make up the lost revenue from people bailing on the subscriptions?  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 2599972566 

They put them there so you'll have something to read while picking the ass hair out of your teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2014-08-22, 14:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Is 247 doing that now to make up the lost revenue from people  bailing on the subscriptions?  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 2599972566 

Yup, tcock sucks.  Only good for a free account, rather pay for the defense of Michael Brown than pay for another 247 subscription  Rolling Eyes 

I wonder how hard it would be & how much it would cost to buy one of those ads & specifically target it at tRCMB? Hmmmmmm.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2014-08-22, 14:28

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yup, tcock sucks.  Only good for a free account, rather pay for the defense of Michael Brown than pay for another 247 subscription  Rolling Eyes 

Mods, please merge this comment w/the troll thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-22, 14:32

Heat Miser wrote:

I wonder how hard it would be & how much it would cost to buy one of those ads & specifically target it at tRCMB? Hmmmmmm.

LETS DO IT  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1550444538  Yup, tcock sucks. Only good for a free account, rather pay for the defense of Michael Brown than pay for another 247 subscription

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-08-23, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-08-22, 17:43

Heat Miser wrote:

I'm in. Create an add pushing tSwill! Just like the apple kool kid vs the PC nerd ads. We have a kool kid pic who posts on tSwill next to some dweeby band geek in his spartan marching band jacket who's overweight and pimple faced.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH on 2014-08-22, 21:37

Heat Miser wrote:

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 24528553
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2014-08-23, 01:52

Ad provider contacted.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-23, 01:53

Heat Miser wrote:Ad provider contacted.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1966794946 Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 328670334 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Barnes on 2014-08-23, 11:27

Tanfan! wrote:Is 247 doing that now to make up the lost revenue from people bailing on the subscriptions?  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 2599972566 
I hate to ruin the narrative, but subscription numbers are up. Across the network they're also up.
Trevor Barnes
Trevor Barnes
Perioikos

http://www.spartantailgate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2014-08-23, 11:34

Trevor Barnes wrote:
I hate to ruin the narrative, but subscription numbers are up.  Across the network they're also up.

You are a tool.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Barnes on 2014-08-23, 11:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You are a tool.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread Img5
Trevor Barnes
Trevor Barnes
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2014-08-23, 11:51

Trevor Barnes wrote:
I hate to ruin the narrative, but subscription numbers are up.  Across the network they're also up.
That's great news for you, Trevor. You must be thrilled to be tearing it up in the CROOOOOOOOOOOOOT'n business   Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1486952199 Too bad you had to destroy a community to get there, but that's progress, right?

Last edited by Gomer on 2014-08-23, 12:11; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2014-08-23, 12:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You are a tool.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 3003718628 
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Barnes on 2014-08-23, 12:19

Gomer wrote:
That's great news for you, Trevor. You must be thrilled to be tearing it it in the CROOOOOOOOOOOOOT'n business   Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1486952199 Too bad you had to destroy a community to get there, but that's progress, right?
Traffic up. Subscriptions up. Destroyed? Nah.

This is very typical throughout the RCMB's history. People always assume that:

1) Their ideal version/era of the RCMB is everyone else's too.
2) The RCMB should never change.
3) If they left and some of their friends left, the RCMB wouldn't survive.

None of those are true. People also underestimate the number of new users that the site attracts.
Trevor Barnes
Trevor Barnes
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2014-08-23, 12:40

Trevor Barnes wrote:

This is very typical throughout the RCMB's history.  People always assume that:

None of those are true.  People also underestimate the number of new users that the site attracts.
Again, hell of a CROOOOOTIN site you've got there. 

People aren't subscribing for the community, right? It's for the croooooootin and the bolts. They want to read the latest on Coach Dantoion and his success in the Big Ten West.  Subscriptions isn't the Red Cedar MESSAGE BOARD. That's the Red Cedar CROOOOOTIN SERVICE. That's cool. Good work. I'm glad you're making good money off of this now. 

My ideal version of the RCMB was a message board that actually worked and wasn't rife with ads. Lucky said he had to increase the ads because they needed money to develope the message boards. That they were generating more traffic than he had expected. Where is that development? Where is all that money from the 6 million pages views per month going. Where is all that subscription money going? It's obviously not going towards fixing basic functionality like Recent Posts. 

As for traffic, on a per user basis, traffic is down. More people, less page views per person. If you want to spin that as progress, that's your prerogative.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-08-23, 12:58

Trevor Barnes wrote:

I would expect them to be way up given the success of the football team last year. But, congrats nonetheless.

Thanks for coming over to explain it though. We don't sell subscriptions here. Most people that post here grew disenchanted with your message board and it's moderation (a topic which you seemingly ignored). Your subscriptions might be higher if you listened to some of your long time customers.

But, you're not motivated by money, right?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-23, 13:57

Trevor Barnes wrote:

You mean because you offered the whole summer fucking free  you're site subscription numbers are up? WOW INCREDIBLE, you would not have done such a desperate ploy if you're site was not shitting the bed.   No other legitimate recruiting website does such a weak ass gimmick and then makes it impossible to cancel the free trial.  Congrats on needing to use a fraudulent technique to bait customers in even though MSU just won a Rose Bowl  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1966794946

P.S RIvals is kicking your ass, you are Jimp Comps BITCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2014-08-23, 14:09

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You mean because you offered the whole summer fucking free  you're site subscription numbers are up? WOW INCREDIBLE, you would not have done such a desperate ploy if you're site was not shitting the bed.   No other legitimate recruiting website does such a weak ass gimmick and then makes it impossible to cancel the free trial.  Congrats on needing to use a fraudulent technique to bait customers in even though MSU just won a Rose Bowl  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1966794946
 Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 992749028 Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1486952199 

+1 first time ever.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 4113017228 Don't go thinking I like you though  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 328670334 
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-23, 14:11

Gomer wrote:
 Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 992749028 Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 1486952199 

+1 first time ever.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 4113017228 Don't go thinking I like you though  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 328670334 

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 685334576 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2014-08-23, 14:29

+1s all around.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan on 2014-08-23, 15:18

Trevor Barnes wrote:

This is very typical throughout the RCMB's history.  People always assume that:

None of those are true.  People also underestimate the number of new users that the site attracts.

Honestly, my only problem with the RCMB now is the obnoxious AOL-esque ads on the bottom of the page and the incredible difficulty of cancelling a trial account. I mean, you have to email someone at 247 Sports and have them personally deactivate your account. That's criminal, Jim.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-08-23, 17:30

NigelUno wrote:

I would expect them to be way up given the success of the football team last year.  But, congrats nonetheless.

Thanks for coming over to explain it though. We don't sell subscriptions here. Most people that post here grew disenchanted with your message board and it's moderation (a topic which you seemingly ignored).  Your subscriptions might be higher if you listened to some of your long time customers.

But, you're not motivated by money, right?

He did listen. I was perma banned like you. I head been a 10 + year veteran. Attended his tailgates. Promoted his sight. Then assholes like Martin spartan decided they had a personal vendetta and started to ban you and me almost daily. Nedgo joined in and so did the rest. Trevor ignored all of my emails requesting to lift my ban UNTIL this site was created and other posters flocked over in droves. Then I'm told my ban is lifted. Lol. The moderation has been toned way way down now. That was done out of necessity because the revolt was on. Trevor changed direction to save the sinking ship. It became snakes board and Trevor let him run it. Openly bragging about who he banned and abused his power.

This board reflects the community atmosphere we all wanted from the recruiting rcmb site. We'll have fun when the football team starts up again and we can chat. Why I responded to you is beyond me but the fights we are gonna have in chat and game threads during both football and more likely basketball season will be epic. The good news is both sides will be allowed to voice their opinion without snake banning them. Neither you or Duffy will get your way. That is a major plus. Now **** you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2014-08-23, 18:30

Lord you guys are drama queens. Either post or don't. Both boards have merit.

I'm glad we've become the dysfunctional part of the MSU family and our athletic department is now solid.

Are we Perles or Dibiaggio?

Duffy or Biggie?

Bobby or common sense?

Jus wanting Izzo vs under woods memo

McPhearson or Saban?

John L or every Spartan born?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-08-23, 19:46

Tanfan! wrote:

This board reflects the community atmosphere we all wanted from the recruiting rcmb site. We'll have fun when the football team starts up again and we can chat. Why I responded to you is beyond me but the fights we are gonna have in chat and game threads during both football and more likely basketball season will be epic. The good news is both sides will be allowed to voice their opinion without snake banning them.  Neither you or Duffy will get your way. That is a major plus.  Now **** you.

This is ironic, given that you won't respond to duffy, ran to the other board like a little girl, then tried to get me permabanned.

And you appear to be touting free speech again.

Nobody's buying your internet bully/martyr routine here.  You get popped in the nose over here, and you don't like it.  You might want to go back to your safe haven again.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2014-08-23, 21:29

NigelUno wrote:

This is ironic, given that you won't respond to duffy, ran to the other board like a little girl, then tried to get me permabanned.

Nobody's buying your internet bully/martyr routine here.  You get popped in the nose over here, and you don't like it.  You might want to go back to your safe haven again.

He's ignoring us yet mentions both of us in nearly every post. I think we are winning.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-08-24, 04:16

NigelUno wrote:

Lol. Nobody's buying your internet bully routine here?  You got destroyed when you pulled your little power grab to try to get me banned first, faggit. It's the direct opposite. The votes clearly showed how popular I am and unpopular and universally hated you are. You are the most annoying arrogant poster on this board. The funny thing is you can't stalk me on tcock because Trevor doesn't want you back. You are too much of a cancer. He's seen it on here. You can't make your points and be funny about it. You just attack everyone and keep your fights going and going and going for page after page. You are a pathetic miserable piece of shit and you are ruining this board. I made my case to get rid of you only after you sought my banning because I hurt your feelings after I pointed out how you are ruining this board. guess what? It almost happened. Traffic on this board ground to a HALT because of YOU. Taunting you on tcock is really getting under your skin. My beef with Duffy is none of your business. It's personal with him. You are desperate. Your references to me by implication in just about every post you generate is proof positive I'm under your skin and have won: "fire nardog,". Lol. Your hate is at a fever pitch right now. Just love seeing you tilt this.  Nigel losses   again.  cheers Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 502811600 jocolor
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2014-08-24, 04:56

5 star thread.

Subscribed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2014-08-24, 08:42

Tanfan! wrote:

. My beef with Duffy is none of your business. It's personal with him. :

Personal ?? Because I thought a post from Mel was about you ? ( lots of people did)

How can it be personal when we don't even really know eachother ?

Damn, you take this message board shit way too "personally".
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-08-24, 08:47

Tanfan! wrote:

Lol. Nobody's buying your internet bully routine here?  You got destroyed when you pulled your little power grab to try to get me banned first, faggit. It's the direct opposite. The votes clearly showed how popular I am and unpopular and universally hated you are. You are the most annoying arrogant poster on this board. The funny thing is you can't stalk me on tcock because Trevor doesn't want you back. You are too much of a cancer. He's seen it on here. You can't make your points and be funny about it. You just attack everyone and keep your fights going and going and going for page after page. You are a pathetic miserable piece of shit and you are ruining this board. I made my case to get rid of you only after you sought my banning because I hurt your feelings after I pointed out how you are ruining this board. guess what? It almost happened. Traffic on this board ground to a HALT because of YOU. Taunting you on tcock is really getting under your skin. My beef with Duffy is none of your business. It's personal with him. You are desperate. Your references to me by implication in just about every post you generate is proof positive I'm under your skin and have won: "fire nardog,". Lol. Your hate is at a fever pitch right now. Just love seeing you tilt this.  Nigel losses   again.  cheers Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 502811600 jocolor

DUFFY! Fish on! This is so easy.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 474797_10151451985003314_1356895745_o
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan on 2014-08-24, 13:25

I can't tell if I love this thread or hate this thread.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2014-08-24, 14:30

#TeamTanFan #Nigelisapussy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2014-08-24, 15:05

RubberbandMan wrote:I can't tell if I love this thread or hate this thread.

Kind of like getting a bj from an ugly girl.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore on 2014-08-24, 15:49

DWags wrote:

Kind of like getting a bj  from an ugly girl.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-08-24, 16:05

RubberbandMan wrote:I can't tell if I love this thread or hate this thread.

Nigel doing what he does. Ruining every thread. I win.  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 3493939353 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-08-25, 07:31

Tanfan! wrote:

Nigel doing what he does. Ruining every thread. I win.  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread 3493939353 

DUFFY! This is so easy. I keep throwing this little guy back, and he keeps hitting the lure.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread Big_Lure_Little_Fish_1
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2014-08-25, 07:45

Tanfan! wrote:

Do you get to hang a banner when you win the Internet?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum