Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Post by Blanch32 on August 25th 2014, 8:38 am

Trevor Barnes wrote:
I hate to ruin the narrative, but subscription numbers are up.  Across the network they're also up.

Only BC you gave them away for free. Thats fab five "up"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread

Post by Ass Dan on August 25th 2014, 9:07 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Only BC you gave them away for free.  Thats fab five "up"

He's back to folding his arms and convincing himself that quantity is better than quality. He knows what we all know, he ruined a good thing and destroyed lot of good will in the process.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on August 25th 2014, 11:39 am

Heat Miser wrote:Ad provider contacted.

Just got off the phone with Aviva from Taboola. Their ads cannot target a specific site. The algorithm applies to all the sites in their network. :Sad Trombone:
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 25th 2014, 1:40 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Just got off the phone with Aviva from Taboola. Their ads cannot target a specific site. The algorithm applies to all the sites in their network. :Sad Trombone:

Good effort, A+. Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 3493939353
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Barnes on August 26th 2014, 8:23 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You mean because you offered the whole summer fucking free  you're site subscription numbers are up? WOW INCREDIBLE, you would not have done such a desperate ploy if you're site was not shitting the bed.   No other legitimate recruiting website does such a weak ass gimmick and then makes it impossible to cancel the free trial.  Congrats on needing to use a fraudulent technique to bait customers in even though MSU just won a Rose Bowl  Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 1966794946

P.S RIvals is kicking your ass, you are Jimp Comps BITCH
The subscriber numbers I was referring to are total active paid subscribers, not monthly free trial members. You don't count free trials in subscriber numbers, that's just not how the industry works.

247Sports passed Rivals and Scout both for the first time a few months ago according to comScore. That said, I'm a big fan of Comp's, we were partnered with them on Rivals for a while and we both trade subscriptions to each other's sites.
Trevor Barnes
Trevor Barnes
Perioikos

http://www.spartantailgate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on August 26th 2014, 8:27 am

Trevor Barnes wrote:
The subscriber numbers I was referring to are total active paid subscribers, not monthly free trial members.  You don't count free trials in subscriber numbers, that's just not how the industry works.

247Sports passed Rivals and Scout both for the first time a few months ago according to comScore.   That said, I'm a big fan of Comp's, we were partnered with them on Rivals for a while and we both trade subscriptions to each other's sites.
can you recommend some people (adults) who don't dress up like superheros in public who are great to have a beer with?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on August 26th 2014, 8:55 am

Trevor Barnes wrote:
The subscriber numbers I was referring to are total active paid subscribers, not monthly free trial members.  You don't count free trials in subscriber numbers, that's just not how the industry works.

247Sports passed Rivals and Scout both for the first time a few months ago according to comScore.   That said, I'm a big fan of Comp's, we were partnered with them on Rivals for a while and we both trade subscriptions to each other's sites.

How many paid subscribers have you lost?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on August 26th 2014, 9:06 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
can you recommend some people (adults) who don't dress up like superheros in public who are great to have a beer with?

Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 502811600
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on March 10th 2016, 10:02 am

Trevor Barnes wrote:
Gomer wrote:
That's great news for you, Trevor. You must be thrilled to be tearing it it in the CROOOOOOOOOOOOOT'n business   Tcock ads at the bottom of each thread - Page 2 1486952199 Too bad you had to destroy a community to get there, but that's progress, right?
Traffic up. Subscriptions up. Destroyed? Nah.

This is very typical throughout the RCMB's history. People always assume that:

1) Their ideal version/era of the RCMB is everyone else's too.
2) The RCMB should never change.
3) If they left and some of their friends left, the RCMB wouldn't survive.

None of those are true. People also underestimate the number of new users that the site attracts.
I wonder if traffic is still up...
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on March 10th 2016, 10:05 am

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on March 10th 2016, 10:13 am

I miss Trevor.

Not really, but it seems like the right thing to say.

Got a Lean Cuisine with my name all over it for lunch. Steak & portabella mushroom. Exciting times.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on March 10th 2016, 10:15 am

I'm a eat at St. Elmo's tonight Pylon. yummmmmmm. Look it up mo fo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on March 10th 2016, 10:17 am

DWags wrote:I'm a eat at St. Elmo's tonight Pylon. yummmmmmm. Look it up mo fo.

Dude, I lived down there for 4 years. I know St. Elmo's well. Hit up BUB's up in Carmel for a solid burger if you want. A little bit of a jog though. It's right on the Manon Trail so you might see some talent run by if it's nice enough outside.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on March 10th 2016, 10:43 am

I'm staying on fort street a mile from the stadium. People rent their house out for the weekends. What's the cigar bar there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on March 10th 2016, 10:50 am

DWags wrote:I'm staying on fort street a mile from the stadium. People rent their house out for the weekends. What's the cigar bar there?

Right on Monument Circle? Probably Nicky Blaine's. Never been, can't vouch for the place.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum