Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Uno Nigel. The anit-Nigel Uno.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  Empty I am Uno Nigel. The anit-Nigel Uno.

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-13, 20:07

Greetings swillers. God decided it was time to bring forth his "other son" and that is me. Im a happy version of the guy who posts on here way too much. My schtick is horrible and lame, but rest assured I will not try to out argue you. Peace and Love. cheers
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  Empty Re: I am Uno Nigel. The anit-Nigel Uno.

Post by Heat Miser on 2014-09-13, 20:09

So you're the happy version of Tanfan? Shouldn't your name be Fantan then?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  Empty Re: I am Uno Nigel. The anit-Nigel Uno.

Post by DWags on 2014-09-13, 20:11

Tanner, I think we should have a bit. Who goes crazy or senile first, you or me? I think you're a bit touched mentally. I sometimes hear voices. Both of our ball sacks are almost touching the ground, and we gross the guys out at the club when we shower. You're taking it a step further than me right now, so I think you have the lead. Go suck another dick old man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2014-09-13, 21:04

I actually kind of like this new guy
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-13, 21:46

Herbie Green wrote:I actually kind of like this new guy

Seems to be a little obsessed. Should I be worried?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-13, 21:47

DWags wrote:Tanner, I think we should have a bit.  Who goes crazy or senile first, you or me?   I think you're a bit touched mentally.  I sometimes hear voices.   Both of our ball sacks are almost touching the ground, and we gross the guys out at the club when we shower.   You're taking it a step further than me right now, so I think you have the lead.   Go suck another dick old man.  

Tanfan is actually Opti's roommate.

Little known fact.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-09-13, 22:40

Herbie Green wrote:I actually kind of like this new guy
So do I. He seems quite agreeable. Unlike Nigel who can't go a day without winning the Internet fights he gets in.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-13, 22:45

Tanfan! wrote:
So do I. He seems quite agreeable. Unlike Nigel who can't go a day without winning the Internet fights he gets in.

The only fights I win, are the ones with you.

#Eviscerated
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2014-09-13, 22:55

Bwaaaaaaa
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-09-14, 10:56

I know you are but whys am I? How can you argue with someone who flat out ignores you? Your points are the same everyday. Nothing changes; you just keep arguing until you feel you've won.  You've ruined the board. I despise you as a poster. It's too bad as this had the potential to be a great board. Have fun fighting with the ten posters who actually post here now as you have driven all the rest back to tcock. Such a dick.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2014-09-14, 11:20

Tanfan! wrote:I know you are but whys am I? How can you argue with someone who flat out ignores you? Your points are the same everyday. Nothing changes; you just keep arguing until you feel you've won.  You've ruined the board. I despise you as a poster. It's too bad as this had the potential to be a great board. Have fun fighting with the ten posters who actually post here now as you have driven all the rest back to tcock. Such a dick.

Who, exactly, are you ignoring in this post?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 11:30

DWags wrote:

Who, exactly, are you ignoring in this post?  

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  502811600
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2014-09-14, 12:26

Tanfan running back to the cock because he can't handle harmless Nigel what a bitch
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan on 2014-09-14, 12:45

Tanfan needs more attention than a 16 year old girl. Get a fuckin grip
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 12:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Tanfan running back to the cock because he can't handle harmless Nigel what a bitch

He's ignoring me so much...he created a schtick of me.

#Eviscerated
#InHisHead
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2014-09-14, 17:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote: I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  3557613862 I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  3557613862 Tanfan running back to the cock because he can't handle harmless Nigel what a bitch
Let's fuck ass
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN on 2014-09-14, 17:31

Quitters quit
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2014-09-14, 17:34

Tanner, I gotta say, I'm disappointed. You said that you could handle anyone, and within a day you went back. Nigel hasn't ruined this board. I actually think this board is much better than the place you need to run to for protection. You're losing your touch after all these years. It's kinda sad, like watching a heavyweight in the sunset.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2014-09-14, 17:42

Tanfan! wrote:Herbie Green wrote:“I actually kind of like this new guy”So do I. He seems quite agreeable. Unlike Nigel who can't go a day without winning the Internet fights he gets in.

Can you go back to Ugo Nigel? That guy made me happy. Tanfan is a buzz kill
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:00

Herbie Green wrote:

Can you go back to Ugo Nigel?  That guy made me happy.  Tanfan is a buzz kill

Greetings Herbie. I hope you and your family enjoy the lords day. I will never seek to defeat you on this website with page after page of back and forth negativity. The righteous thing to do is preach good will and harmony. cheers Praise
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:01

NigelUno wrote:

He's ignoring me so much...he created a schtick of me.  

#Eviscerated
#InHisHead

I said a prayer for you on this blessed Sunday. I hope you find it in yourself to stop being so evil spirited. cheers
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:11

InTenSity wrote:Tanner, I gotta say, I'm disappointed. You said that you could handle anyone, and within a day you went back. Nigel hasn't ruined this board. I actually think this board is much better than the place you need to run to for protection. You're losing your touch after all these years. It's kinda sad, like watching a heavyweight in the sunset.

What I can tell from reading this board is engaging in any type of discourse with my opposite will only lead to page after page of attacking the poster until he gets the last word in. Ive seen it over and over as thread after thread was ruined by the anti nigel Not only with tanfan, but with other posters. That is what made this place so sucky. He did it on tcock and was permabanned for it. Tanny told me he is not quitting the board, he's just letting it known that Nigel's argumentative nature puts many off and lead to the decline in viewership. Ever since he was called out for it, Nigel's fights have declined. So that is a good thing. Peace be with you! cheers I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  1837840279 I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  685334576
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 18:17

Uno Nigel wrote:

What I can tell from reading this board is engaging in any type of discourse with my opposite will only lead to page after page of attacking the poster until he gets the last word in.

You tried to engage me in discourse in the post preceding this one. I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  502811600

#Eviscerated
#Soinyourhead
#BumpwhenTanfantalksaboutmeontrcmb
#Youpostlikeateenagegirl
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2014-09-14, 18:19

Uno can you at least get a motherfucking avatar? I hate that broken picture icon.

I suggest this.

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  Logo-sunshine
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:19

NigelUno wrote:

You tried to engage me in discourse in the post preceding this one.  I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  502811600

#Eviscerated
#Soinyourhead
#Youpostlikeateenagegirl

I pray for you and hope you will stop being so mean to everyone. From what I can tell, those little shout outs on the RCMB really get under your skin because you can't respond. This is all you have. I pray for you and hope my presence on here will make you see the light. Let's keep this going for page after page because you can't help yourself.
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Uno can you at least get a motherfucking avatar? I hate that broken picture icon.

I suggest this.

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  Logo-sunshine

I like that Mr. Hatcher! cheers sunny I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  685334576
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:22

NigelUno wrote:

You tried to engage me in discourse in the post preceding this one.  I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  502811600

#Eviscerated
#Soinyourhead
#Youpostlikeateenagegirl

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  685334576
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 18:23

Uno Nigel wrote:

I pray for you and hope you will stop being so mean to everyone.  From what I can tell, those little shout outs on the RCMB really get under your skin because you can't respond. This is all you have.  I pray for you and hope my presence on here will make you see the light.  Let's keep this going for page after page because you can't help yourself.

You want me to respond? Or you don't want me to respond? Seems like a mixed message.

I would say the guy who had to create a schtick of me can't help himself. Seems like maybe I got under your skin.

I would say the guy who claims he's ignoring me, but keeps talking about me on another board, and who created a schtick of me is a little obsessed...because he got eviscerated.

#Eviscerated
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 18:30

NigelUno wrote:

You want me to respond?  Or you don't want me to respond?  Seems like a mixed message.

I would say the guy who had to create a schtick of me can't help himself.  Seems like maybe I got under your skin.

I would say the guy who claims he's ignoring me, but keeps talking about me on another board, and who created a schtick of me is a little obsessed...because he got eviscerated.

#Eviscerated

Let's pray together. Dear Lord, please help my anti-brother become a nicer human being. One who can make a point and move on and let it go when he loses. It's a sign of maturity and love. Lord help Nigel become what you want all of your children to be: happy, energetic and full of your love. Nigel is a lost soul and we can bring him back to the Lord. I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  1837840279
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2014-09-14, 19:26

Weird.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2014-09-14, 19:48

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 19:55

duffy munn wrote:Weird.

Honestly? It reminds me of arguing with Opti...before he got thrown in the mental hospital.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 20:18

NigelUno wrote:

Honestly?  It reminds me of arguing with Opti...before he got thrown in the mental hospital.

Let's pray together. Dear lord, help me become a more tolerant individual. Give me the strength to not attack others and help me derive the self esteem necessary to "let it go." cheers I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  1837840279

#Ican'tbecausefightingismentallyingrainedinmypersonality.
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 20:18

duffy munn wrote:Weird.

Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 20:52

Uno Nigel wrote:

Let's pray together.  Dear lord, help me become a more tolerant individual.  Give me the strength to not attack others and help me derive the self esteem necessary to "let it go."  cheers I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  1837840279

Says the guy who has to talk about me on the other board, and creates a schtick...because he can't let it go.

#Mentalhospital

Last edited by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 21:12; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2014-09-14, 20:54

Uno Nigel wrote:

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  2267303065
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2014-09-14, 21:19

duffy munn wrote:

I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  2267303065

Do you think he's just drunk? I don't think that's it.

I honestly feel bad about what happened to Opti, although I think he still gets internet access in the library at the mental hospital. I just don't want to see Tanfan go down that path. I just own him at this point. Complete evisceration. That is evident by this schtick he's created. It's just sad. Anyway, I don't want to be a part of some guy having a complete mental breakdown. For those reasons, I'm not going to respond to this schtick any more. I don't think it's healthy for Tanfan's sanity...to be completely broken like this. You can have some fun with it if you want (unless he's still "ignoring" you). Tell him I said hi, if you see him. Good Luck.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel on 2014-09-14, 21:21

NigelUno wrote:

Do you think he's just drunk?  I don't think that's it.

I honestly feel bad about what happened to Opti, although I think he still gets internet access in the library at the mental hospital.  I just don't want to see Tanfan go down that path.  I just own him at this point.  Complete evisceration.  That is evident by this schtick he's created.  It's just sad.  Anyway, I don't want to be a part of some guy having a complete mental breakdown.  For those reasons, I'm not going to respond to this schtick any more.  I don't think it's healthy for Tanfan's sanity...to be completely broken like this.  You can have some fun with it if you want (unless he's still "ignoring" you).  Tell him I said hi, if you see him.  Good Luck.  

No, no, you must keep this going. Pray with me! I Nigel Uno will do my best to be a better poster and not insist on getting the last word. You can't can you? Dear Lord, help Nigel become a better poster. Your buddy, Uno Nigel. cheers sunny I am Uno Nigel.  The anit-Nigel Uno.  1837840279
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2014-09-14, 21:27

Amen bitches!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2016-03-09, 11:36

Suspect
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum