Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 23 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-16, 08:04

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Decided to give Yellowstone a shot. Three episodes in and pleasantly surprised. Grabbing it through Kodi. For the life of me I can’t figure out why it’s not streaming via on demand, Netflix, or Hulu for season 1&2. Not even through the Paramount App with you cable sub linked.

What’s peacock?

Seasons 1 and 2 are on Peacock.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 23 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-08-16, 11:19

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

What’s peacock?

Seasons 1 and 2 are on Peacock.

The new streaming service from NBC/Universal. Just launched this summer.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-16, 17:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The new streaming service from NBC/Universal. Just launched this summer.

I did download the app and attafjedy cable sub but I had to go premium if I wanted to watch season 1 & 2.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-17, 08:55

Motown Spartan wrote:Anybody watch Umbrella Academy? A little slow to start but it’s getting pretty good. I’ve been watching it with my daughter and she really enjoys it. Maybe a little much for most 11 year olds but definitely enjoyable for adults.

You mean you just started the 2nd season or the whole show? We just finished up the 2nd season. I wasn't too geeked about it since I that the 1st season was just ok. 2nd season is better. Kept my attention all the way to the end.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-08-17, 12:31

I need some suggestions. Overall, I prefer comedies (movies and shows). But I’m wondering if there are Netflix series/movies that have gone under the rAdar.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-08-17, 12:49

Watching Yellowstone with Roku using the Paramount streaming app.

Currently NBC Universal (Comcast) that owns Peacock streaming channel and and WarnerMedia (ATT) that owns HBOMax haven't reached agreements with Roku and Amazon to make those streaming channels available.

(Roku and Amazon streaming devices can get HBO Now but not HBO MAX that includes films from the Warner Studios.)

PS
The Dan Patrick Show is moving from YouTube to Peacock starting Monday Aug 24
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-17, 12:51

Dendrobates wrote:I need some suggestions. Overall, I prefer comedies (movies and shows). But I’m wondering if there are Netflix series/movies that have gone under the rAdar.

Not sure how under the radar it is but the first three seasons of Community are hilarious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-08-17, 13:20

I'll second the Community recommendation. I'll also add Superstore (Hulu), AP Bio (Peacock), and The Good Place (seasons 1-3 on Netlfix, I assume 4 will be added at some point). If you like Paul Rudd, I'd also recommend Living With Yourself (Netflix).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-17, 15:56

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-08-17, 17:13

Cameron wrote:I'll second the Community recommendation. I'll also add Superstore (Hulu), AP Bio (Peacock), and The Good Place (seasons 1-3 on Netlfix, I assume 4 will be added at some point). If you like Paul Rudd, I'd also recommend Living With Yourself (Netflix).

Sounds like I need to check out community and superstore.

I’ve already seen AP Bio (he’s essentially his same character as always sunny), and I’ve seen the good place (loved it).
I didn’t know Paul Rudd had his own thing, so I should check that out too.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-08-20, 16:16

Making my way through Homecoming.  Not bad, but I feel like it drags in a lot of places.

Need to finish it up and get to Dark & Money Heist. Really enjoyed the first seasons of those.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-21, 23:37

Tread. Watch it now. Engineers. Do yourself a favor. Watch this. Guys a genius.

True story. He bulldozed his whole Colorado town. He was an unbelievable genius that got pussed off.

Fucking amazing documentary. Wow. Day after he did it and killed himself Reagan died. So it wasn’t a story. But wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-22, 00:07

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-08-22, 00:21

1982 Indiana State championship is on YouTube old guys. Better known as Scott skiles last high school game. Has 39 and an amazing shot to force ot
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-22, 00:37

aualum06 wrote:1982 Indiana State championship is on YouTube old guys. Better known as Scott skiles last high school game. Has 39 and an amazing shot to force ot

People there claimed it curved in air.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-08-22, 00:49

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:1982 Indiana State championship is on YouTube old guys. Better known as Scott skiles last high school game. Has 39 and an amazing shot to force ot

People there claimed it curved in air.

Looks like it's going left on the release
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-08-22, 20:11

High score. A series about video games. I'm on episode 2, Nintendo in the 80s.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-23, 18:59

Been catching up on seasons 6 & 7 of Endeavour on PBS. Definitely one of my favorite of Masterpiece's mystery series.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-08-25, 22:45

DWags wrote:Tread. Watch it now. Engineers. Do yourself a favor. Watch this. Guys a genius.

True story. He bulldozed his whole Colorado town. He was an unbelievable genius that got pussed off.

Fucking amazing documentary. Wow. Day after he did it and killed himself Reagan died. So it wasn’t a story. But wow.

Watched this a couple days ago. Nice little quick doc. I remember when the Killdozer event happened. Would've been interesting to see what the military was about to do had he not got stuck.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-05, 15:56

Late to the party, maybe, but binge watching Cobra Kai.

Fuckin' loving it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-05, 16:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Late to the party, maybe, but binge watching Cobra Kai.

Fuckin' loving it.

Danny LaRusso is a douche!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-05, 18:04

Fuckin' loving it.

So your wife showed how to access Netflix?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-05, 18:25

Enjoying season 2 of Line of Duty even more than the first.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-05, 18:28

Starting season 2 of the boys on Amazon. Rewatched season 1 this week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-05, 19:29

Perry Mason season 1 was good.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-05, 19:54

InTenSity wrote:Starting season 2 of the boys on Amazon. Rewatched season 1 this week.

The dude that plays Homelander is creepy as fuck. I've never seen him in anything else.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-05, 20:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Fuckin' loving it.

she didn't show me. She just did it herself.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-05, 20:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fuckin' loving it.

Danny LaRusso is a douche!
he had his moments. I actually got a kick out of Johnny's character.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-05, 21:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

she didn't show me. She just did it herself.

Haha! Who is doing your chores while you watch TV all day? You’re gonna lose your allowance, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-05, 21:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: she didn't show me. She just did it herself.

Haha! Who is doing your chores while you watch TV all day? You’re gonna lose your allowance, Bob.
Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 23 502811600

It was a laid back Saturday. Track workout, then yard work on the menu for tomorrow..

I did carry a basket of laundry downstairs for my lovely wife. Cooked lunch. Did some dishes.

I ain't no deadbeat. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-05, 23:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Starting season 2 of the boys on Amazon. Rewatched season 1 this week.

The dude that plays Homelander is creepy as fuck. I've never seen him in anything else.
That scene was brutal. I like the first 2 episodes so far. Looks like they are delaying the whole season and releasing 1 ep a week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-06, 00:04

AP Bio is funny as hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-06, 07:38

DWags wrote:AP Bio is funny as hell.
one of the few shows I watched when it was on in primetime. Solid show.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-09-06, 23:10

The tax collector is not worth watching.... Even for a dumb violent movie.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-07, 00:28

DWags wrote:AP Bio is funny as hell.

Ok, everybody needs to begin shutting up now. Let’s go ahead and shut up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-07, 15:54

InTenSity wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That scene was brutal. I like the first 2 episodes so far. Looks like they are delaying the whole season and releasing 1 ep a week.

I have been wondering since streaming services took off why they don’t do that with most shows. It keeps the brand in the mind of the viewer longer. You can always binge it at the end of the run.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-09-07, 20:26

Next Friday is it another 3 or 1 for the next 7...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-09-07, 20:50

Btw, episode 3 is pretty good.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-07, 21:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Btw, episode 3 is pretty good.
I can't wait for the fight between Komiko and Stormfront.
There's no way that Homelander doesn't destroy Vought and become a Super Villain.
The funniest part so far was the Deep on top of Lucy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-07, 21:32

Netflix

Chefs table BBQ

Amazing stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next