Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons

5 posters

Go down

Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons Empty Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons

Post by Turtleneck 12/25/2014, 3:57 pm

Would be great. Should have started that thread over here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons Empty Re: Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons

Post by Guest 12/25/2014, 4:57 pm

Green and 3-4 more NBA level players would help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons Empty Re: Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons

Post by Turtleneck 12/25/2014, 5:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Green and 3-4 more NBA level players would help.

Pope has been playing well. FG % is not great but has given them some good minutes. I would like to see a very good PG in their lineup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 12/25/2014, 5:56 pm

Pope is a very good defensive player. I love his game
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 12/25/2014, 5:57 pm

I dont want to see him suffer. Pistons are a trainwreck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 12/25/2014, 6:01 pm

DWags wrote:I dont want to see him suffer. Pistons are a trainwreck.

True. But they have won before. They are not the Lions.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 12/25/2014, 6:03 pm

Ass Dan wrote:Pope is a very good defensive player. I love his game

Seems like they prefer Meeks but I would like to see them spend more time developing Pope on both ends of the floor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/17/2015, 4:22 pm

Green interested in playing for Detroit?

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/update/25071828/report-warriors-draymond-green-wants-pistons-offer-sheet
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2/17/2015, 6:51 pm

I want Draymand to stay with Golden State, that team is tons of fun to watch and will be good for the next decade. But I'm also not a Pistons fan.

If he were to leave GS, though, I wouldn't mind seeing him come to Detroit so that I could watch him play more often. And I do love me some StanVan, and I think he'll get the Pistons turned around sooner rather than later.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons Empty Report: Draymond Green would be interested in Pistons

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/17/2015, 11:24 pm

Link

And if Green gets an offer that's "too rich to match," Wojnarowski writes, "the chance for Green to return to his beloved home state ... has long intrigued him, sources said. Green still spends most of his time away from the NBA in Michigan."

But, Wojnarowski writes, "Detroit will likely lose Monroe to free agency, clearing the way to make an aggressive run at Green. For the Pistons to have a chance to pry Green away, they'll have to be willing to push an offer closer to a maximum contract — or perhaps a max — to give themselves a real chance."
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/17/2015, 11:26 pm

I heard the Pistons are more interested in the search function.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/17/2015, 11:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I heard the Pistons are more interested in the search function.

I'll merge this, cuz, ya know, I'm a mod.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/17/2015, 11:30 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I'll merge this, cuz, ya know, I'm a mod.

Is that on your resume?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/17/2015, 11:31 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Is that on your resume?

Actually, it's a curriculum vitae. Hey DWags, I would like to see Green with the Pistons 3003718628
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/17/2015, 11:33 pm

I am not pretentious enough to drop that in a Internet message board conversation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down