Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters...

+24
duffy munn
Spartan Pride
The Pantry
AMwood
Dendrobates
tanfan!
NigelUno
Heat Miser
pulling69
Mentalstate
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Danny Tanner
Duke Silver
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
TrueGreenSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Ruckus
Spartan Punk
SeeRockCity
Blanch32
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 Empty Re: how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters...

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-17, 23:45

Duke Silver wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
blanch32 wrote:More sunshine from Miami.  With better play calling and coaching we beat Nd and are natty champs.  I would have discussed but I was banned for all of football season

Isn't it kind of blowing sunshine to assume we would have won the National Championship if we had beat ND?

Yes it is. Who knows maybe with a win on that saturday our team wouldn't have practiced so hard the next week and we would not have had that ship on our shoulder for the year.

No telling what would've happened after ND had they won, but they did win all B1G games by 10+ pts.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 Empty Re: how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters...

Post by Duke Silver 2014-04-18, 00:07

SeeRockCity wrote:
blanch32 wrote:....that were not invited?

"But but but I have 5 stars!!!"

Lol

Just to be clear.  Everyone is invited.

Well there might be a few people we leave out. first of all nucky, He must never find out us and any member of the justice league.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-18, 00:11

Duke Silver wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Lol

Well there might be a few people we leave out. first of all nucky, He must never find out us and any member of the justice league.

I think Heat Miser already made Nucky a forbidden username. how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 992749028 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-04-18, 00:15

SeeRockCity wrote:
Duke Silver wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Lol

I think Heat Miser already made Nucky a forbidden username. how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 992749028 

Is he a mod now? How do I apply?
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-18, 00:22

Duke Silver wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Duke Silver wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Lol

Is he a mod now? How do I apply?

He's an Admin so you better not **** with him. He actually did pretty much ALL of the layout and technical work here. My initial attempt was pretty pathetic and he volunteered to help. We all owe him a huge thank you.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-18, 00:42

I thought this place would be a nice refreshing take from the RCMB, but it's just Blanch being a whiny bitch. Let it go for ****'s sake.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-04-18, 01:54

Death Roe wrote:I thought this place would be a nice refreshing take from the RCMB, but it's just Blanch being a whiny bitch. Let it go for ****'s sake.

for real, if this place is to work out it needs to be more than just a 24/7 hate fest
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:46

Death Roe wrote:I thought this place would be a nice refreshing take from the RCMB, but it's just Blanch being a whiny bitch. Let it go for ****'s sake.

The girl's body in your avatar is something else. Don't know how to describe it. Does that make me gay?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-18, 15:07

I'm not sure you can ignore posters, but there is a friend/foe designation somewhere.  Maybe the foe means ignore?

Found it. Edit your profile...

Foes
Foes are members whose messages will not be visible and who won't be able to send you Private Messages or post on your Wall.
Note that you cannot ignore the moderators or the administrators.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-18, 15:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:Plenty of 5 stars are here, blanch, myself included.

SeeRockCity recruited me Coach cal-style. Once world wide wes made the payment, I came over as well.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-18, 16:43

Mentalstate wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Plenty of 5 stars are here, blanch, myself included.

SeeRockCity recruited me Coach cal-style. Once world wide wes made the payment, I came over as well.

tSwill will do whatever it takes to attract the top tier talent. how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 55953254
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-18, 16:46

When you are what you are, that's all you can ever be.

Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-18, 18:23

Just ignore blanch. Or destroy him by posting like we used to. That's what Darwin would do. Survival of the fittest. Don't complain about blanch shred him like a tator would do if you don't like him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-18, 21:52

Tanfan! wrote:Just ignore blanch. Or destroy him by posting like we used to.  That's what Darwin would do. Survival of the fittest. Don't complain about blanch shred him like a tator would do if you don't like him.

That's akin to just ignoring genital herpes. And in blanche's case, those herpes are right on the asshole. Flaming.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-20, 01:16

This will be a much better place to organize trolling attacks on BigSean from though....That fat turd think he has escaped our wrath when in reality I have bottled up my anti-Sean rage for over a year and it is ready to boil over  how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 3557613862 
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-20, 01:38

pulling69 wrote:

This will be a much better place to organize trolling attacks on BigSean from though....That fat turd think he has escaped our wrath when in reality I have bottled up my anti-Sean rage for over a year and it is ready to boil over  how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 3557613862 

Yes, this place has excellent 4chan-ish/Anonymous potential.

I think I'll periodically post exploit opportunities for "rival" boards that were "discouraged" under the 247 boot.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-20, 04:01

Mentalstate wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Just ignore blanch. Or destroy him by posting like we used to.  That's what Darwin would do. Survival of the fittest. Don't complain about blanch shred him like a tator would do if you don't like him.

That's akin to just ignoring genital herpes. And in blanche's case, those herpes are right on the asshole. Flaming.

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 3965261927 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-20, 04:03

Mentalstate wrote:

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 3965261927 It's Denicos. Funny stuff. We need the cool smilie with the sunglasses. That used to piss off the boners when I used it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-20, 08:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

The girl's body in your avatar is something else. Don't know how to describe it. Does that make me gay?

it doesn't make you gay. but it puts you on the waiting list.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 Empty Hi Blanch.

Post by DWags 2014-04-20, 08:51

Lol
Anonymous
DWags

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-20, 08:56

DWags wrote:

Lol

Try and say something. That's how these message boards work.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-20, 09:21

Am wood now on da house
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-20, 09:50

Ruckus wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Ruckus wrote:I'm ruckus.  

how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 Hodor-1024
You invited me personally see rock

I read this as you invited me to personally suck your cock.

I was disappointed when I read it correctly.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-20, 09:55

Tanfan! wrote:Am wood now on da house

hey tanner.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-20, 12:57

Dendrobates wrote:

Oh my.  how pissed are all the 5 star Rcmb posters... - Page 2 1494614055 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-20, 16:41

Dendrobates wrote:
Ruckus wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

And there we have it, the first major player for Post of the Year.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-20, 16:51

Dendrobates wrote:
Ruckus wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

We really need to meet up for a beer or two
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-20, 17:58

The ony 'major' RCMBer that was banned that I never even realized was gone was Blanch. I like tanner and sak but it was a fair trade for me.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-20, 21:17

Spartan Pride wrote:The ony 'major' RCMBer that was banned that I never even realized was gone was Blanch. I like tanner and sak but it was a fair trade for me.

Pretty sure this means I should not have been banned in the first pl
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-20, 21:39

blanch32 wrote:
Spartan Pride wrote:The ony 'major' RCMBer that was banned that I never even realized was gone was Blanch. I like tanner and sak but it was a fair trade for me.

Pretty sure this means I should not have been banned in the  first pl

It means nobody knew or cared.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-20, 22:41

I thought it was dumb blanch was banned. His posts generally have been subpar for years but he didn't do anything worth getting banned for.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-20, 22:49

Giant Moose wrote:I thought it was dumb blanch was banned. His posts generally have been subpar for years but he didn't do anything worth getting banned for.

One of the mods probably just didn't like him.

In his case, probably more than one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-04-21, 06:19

5 star rcmb poster here, I'm just passed I never for to cash in all my participation points! I had my eye on that koosh ball pencil topper!
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-21, 07:39

bryanleeg wrote:5 star rcmb poster here, I'm just passed I never for to cash in all my participation points! I had my eye on that koosh ball pencil topper!

Boners and non Boners united in their disgust at 247. Welcome.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-21, 16:47

Lol

Really, the only 5 star poster over there is Guest.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-21, 16:51

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I thought it was dumb blanch was banned. His posts generally have been subpar for years but he didn't do anything worth getting banned for.

One of the mods probably just didn't like him.

In his case, probably more than one.

Try like 5. Was shocked at the ban stats. Had multiple bannings by multiple mods
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-21, 16:52

Tough to keep motivated when rods would kill my btps bf they hit 150
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-21, 16:53

blanch32 wrote:

Thank God you pulled through your depression, so you could entertain all of us with your wit and wisdom.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-21, 18:44

NigelUno wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Thank God you pulled through your depression, so you could entertain all of us with your wit and wisdom.

Perservance. Sometime you should look that up in a dictionary
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-21, 20:08

Ruckus wrote:I hope the boners don't find this place.

Some are making it over here. Byranleeg is one boner that has come in peace. I suspect most of the rest of the boners will stay where they are. Idiots like rogue, spartan o1, boozwhoo turd. Etc. They can all suck each other off or come here and get eaten alive.  affraid 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next