Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One thing that separates this place from the other board

+20
Death Roe
Ned Stark
Spartan Punk
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Ruckus
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Heat Miser
JEK
Snake Plissken
ancientspartan
Cosmo_Kramer
tanfan!
NigelUno
TrueGreenSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
Danny Tanner
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 Empty Re: One thing that separates this place from the other board

Post by ROtown Sparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:47

Danny Tanner wrote:Everyone here is a veteran, except probably myself. How I got an invite is a mystery to me, but I recognize every poster name here and let me say, this group is like the RCMB All-Star Team or something. No riff raff, no Nuckys, just good quality seasoned posters. Let the good times roll.  Carry on
And for the rest of us that didn't make the cut I guess we are just the RCMB farm team.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 Empty Re: One thing that separates this place from the other board

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:52

Death Roe wrote:I don't consider myself an All-Star, but someone who is a key bench player. Like Robert Horry.

Dude, you are an all star.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:56

The thing that separates this board from tRCMB is this smiley:

One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 3434560931 
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:56

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Dude, you are an all star.
I kind of think of my self as the Janitor, Brian Cardinal.  One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:57

Bizarro Fletch wrote:The thing that separates this board from tRCMB is this smiley:

One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 3434560931 

And:  One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 3557613862
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:06

Giant Moose wrote:Another thing that separates the boards: Trevor posts more here.

Shocked Very true!

I'm surprised at how quickly I made it over here considering I'm not an "All-Star" or a ban candidate from the old board.

First post so I just trying it out. I really like the Spartan Helmet in the reply text box. That is pretty sweet! Preview post is cool.

What is this [ WoW ] button do?
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:08

gomersbro wrote:
I'm surprised at how quickly I made it over here considering I'm not an "All-Star" or a ban candidate from the old board.

You could quickly become both of those with a single act on the other board.  One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 3003718628 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
I kind of think of my self as the Janitor, Brian Cardinal.  One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 1966794946

How do you think the rest of the board thinks of you?  One thing that separates this place from the other board - Page 2 3069395473 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2