Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" Empty Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!"

Post by tTy on 2015-09-10, 22:36

bump.

I am so sick of this fuck. please kill him. please. fuck him. fuck. him. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" Empty Re: Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!"

Post by Townie on 2015-09-10, 22:42

Now that all this stuff has come out about the Pats cheating like crazy, they're my favorite team.

Fuck the NFL.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" Empty Re: Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!"

Post by tTy on 2015-09-10, 22:47

Townie wrote:Now that all this stuff has come out about the Pats cheating like crazy, they're my favorite team.

Fuck the NFL.

Sooooo, you just heard about this "cheating" stuff, then..... You must be, like, and insider.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2015-09-10, 22:50

The NFL is rigged. Not the games themselves, but the rest of it. It's all an act to generate interest. The Patriots are the bad guy. Just like WWE has bad guys. That's all it is. No sense in getting all worked up in it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken on 2015-09-10, 22:50

tTy wrote:bump.

I am so sick of this fuck. please kill him. please. fuck him. fuck. him. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Fuck him and the entire organization.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2015-09-10, 23:08

I am not even really into the NFL and I f*cking hate them.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2015-09-10, 23:16

All he's done is win.
If only New England had hired Lloyd Carr. We wouldn't be worried about 4 Super Bowl wins and Brady would have been out as a starter.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie on 2015-09-11, 12:45

tTy wrote:
Townie wrote:Now that all this stuff has come out about the Pats cheating like crazy, they're my favorite team.

Fuck the NFL.

Sooooo, you just heard about this "cheating" stuff, then..... You must be, like, and insider.....
we'll, I guess not all of us were on that crew that investigated the depth of the video scandal and the commissioner's steps to cover it up.

Ballghazi is a complete BS controversy. I'm glad to see them succeed after that.

I prefer to care about integrity in the college game than in the professional ranks where loyalty is only as far as the next contract.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude on 2015-09-11, 12:47

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 1896033241 Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 3662518500 Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 901027492
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2015-09-11, 12:49

I will never, ever, forgive him for deflating a football.

#NeverForget #WeWillReinflate
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2015-09-11, 12:51

GRR Spartan wrote:All he's done is win.
If only New England had hired Lloyd Carr. We wouldn't be worried about 4 Super Bowl wins and Brady would have been out as a starter.

Agree, I don't like the guy but I tip my hat to him. He is flat out a winner.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2015-09-11, 12:53

Fuck the NFL.
I flipped on the TV this morning, saw that he threw 4 TD's and for almost 300 yards and my first thought was "good"... Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2015-09-11, 13:00

I thought you hated Big Dumb Ben Ty. Now you hate them both?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2015-09-11, 13:00

Who wins in a hate off?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2015-09-11, 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Fuck the NFL.
I flipped on the TV this morning, saw that he threw 4 TD's and for almost 300 yards and my first thought was "good"....Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 502811600

He went to UM, Bob. Pretty much makes him one of the worst people on the planet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie on 2015-09-11, 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Fuck the NFL.
I flipped on the TV this morning, saw that he threw 4 TD's and for almost 300 yards and my first thought was "good"....Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 502811600
yeah, I'm Team Chaos all the way.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2015-09-11, 13:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I will never, ever, forgive him for deflating a football.

#NeverForget #WeWillReinflate

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2015-09-11, 13:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I thought you hated Big Dumb Ben Ty. Now you hate them both?

Who is Big Dumb Ben Ty?

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 09:36

The myth is being exposed.

No Gronk. No playmaker WR. Mediocre QB.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-12-09, 09:45

NigelUno wrote:The myth is being exposed.

No Gronk. No playmaker WR. Mediocre QB.

K.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-12-09, 09:46

The myth Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 10:13

Product of the system.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-12-09, 10:25

NigelUno wrote:Product of the system.

Considering pretty much every other roster spot has turned over multiple times since his first Super Bowl, I think it would be more accurate to say that he IS the system than that he's a product of it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 10:45

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Product of the system.

Considering pretty much every other roster spot has turned over multiple times since his first Super Bowl, I think it would be more accurate to say that he IS the system than that he's a product of it.

Belichick is the system.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-12-09, 11:02

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Belichick is the system.

How many rings has he won without Brady?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 11:11

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Belichick is the system.

How many would Brady have if the Lions drafted him?

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-12-09, 11:17

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So the measure of a system QB, in your mind, is "could this guy win rings with the Lions?" Then every QB ever is a system QB by your logic.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-12-09, 11:39

I always wanted to see Hoyer take his job.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 11:46

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So the measure of a system QB, in your mind, is "could this guy win rings with the Lions?" Then every QB ever is a system QB by your logic.

So...zero? Is that what you meant to say?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-12-09, 12:05

Trying to downplay Tom Brady is such petty fanboy shit. Oh he wore other colors in college therefore he’s overrated. Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 12:20

Terry Bradshaw is overrated also.

Never liked Louisiana Tech's colors. Whatever they are.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-12-09, 12:31

NigelUno wrote:Terry Bradshaw is overrated also.

Nigel who is the GOAT in your opinion? Montana?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 12:44

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Terry Bradshaw is overrated also.

Nigel who is the GOAT in your opinion? Montana?

Montana, Unitas, or Tarkenton.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-12-09, 18:58

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I dunno, was that what you meant to say in response to my question, where you instead asked me a question?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-12-09, 19:01

For the record, the answer to "how many rings could Brady have won without Belichick?" is "nobody knows." We don't have any data on that.

The answer to "did Belichick win any rings (as head coach) before Brady came along?" is "no," and we have data on that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-12-09, 19:07

Just remember Bellichik wanted to keep Grappolla Craft said no. Bellichik was right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2019-12-09, 19:35

Bellichek is to busy taping other coaches to care about Brady

Last edited by aualum06 on 2019-12-09, 19:50; edited 1 time in total
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-12-09, 19:40

DWags wrote:Just remember Bellichik wanted to keep Grappolla  Craft said no.  Bellichik was right.

Yep.  

And Rodgers > Brady.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-12-10, 01:21

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I dunno, was that what you meant to say in response to my question, where you instead asked me a question?

Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-12-10, 08:24

Hot Take Nigel still pushing this dumb ass line of reasoning? Never change Nigel, never change. Bump when you say, to yourself, or acutally scream it outloud.... whatever.... "FUCK TOM BRADY!!!!" 502811600

I don't even think drunk Ty thought he was mediocre. He just wanted him to die.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum