Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

+49
Nordic
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Bill Cain
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
Banks2Mason
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Da Mayor
Senior Dickfist
goodbar
SawGreen
NigelUno
Death Roe
AnomanderRake
P Rob
CheesySpartan
DoogieHouser
Code_Warrior
Jack N Coke
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
gomersbro
xsanguine
Toe
Minnie
Danny Tanner
AMwood
Green Ninja
WBill
Spartanic
LoneWolfSparty
Tim Wakefield
Chitown_Badger
Cosmo_Kramer
SpartanGuard
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
53 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 14:09

Happy Friday, Swillers!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 8:18

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 13:59

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/entertainment/rebecca-black-friday-anniversary-trnd/index.html

Apparently getting down on Friday almost ruined Rebecca Black.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 15:34

I'm still not sure that I've even heard the song before. Oh well. But...looking at her recent photo, me likey!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 15:47

Senior Dickfist wrote: I'm still not sure that I've even heard the song before. Oh well. But...looking at her recent photo, me likey!

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 7:58

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 9:17

I get a 3 day weekend, woot!

I really don’t understand why we get Presidents’ Day off, especially since we don’t have one. But I will take the free day off.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 9:43

Dendrobates wrote:I get a 3 day weekend, woot!

I really don’t understand why we get Presidents’ Day off, especially since we don’t have one. But I will take the free day off.

Have it off as well
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 12:13

Got my bowl got my seereeowl.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 12:14

Rocinante wrote:Got my bowl got my seereeowl.
Bob Dylan wears Rebecca Black pajamas

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 8:30

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 8:47

Youngest coming home for the weekend! cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 9:05

DWags wrote:Youngest coming home for the weekend! cheers
awesome.. enjoy. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 969504605

we live about a mile from our daughter and she agreed last weekend to let us buy her dinner. First time we'd seen her since she went back to school the first week of January. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 11:17

I’m happy it’s Friday, but dreading Sunday. I leave for our national meeting on Sunday. And they’re just a long busy week, and I am not in the mood for the BS koolaid drinking ass kissers. So... is it next week Friday yet?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 11:28

Dendrobates wrote:I’m happy it’s Friday, but dreading Sunday. I leave for our national meeting on Sunday. And they’re just a long busy week, and I am not in the mood for the BS koolaid drinking ass kissers. So... is it next week Friday yet?
we'll let ya know next Friday. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353

(the idea of a "national meeting" makes my teeth itch. Panel discussions, keynote speakers.. "networking"..."couple of housekeeping items".. talk of people working in "silos"..."action items"..."low hanging fruit"..."we'll circle back to that later"...)

dammit to hell - just typing that stuff out makes me "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 1896033241 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 502811600

luckily, I'm at the point where I can just say "no thanks" if/when the topic of professional development, etc. comes up. Last trip I went on was Chicago in 2017.. opening weekend of the NCAA tournament so I spent a ton of time in my room watching hoops, took the train to Wicker Park and hung out for a while, etc.

stay strong, Dendro!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 11:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I’m happy it’s Friday, but dreading Sunday. I leave for our national meeting on Sunday. And they’re just a long busy week, and I am not in the mood for the BS koolaid drinking ass kissers. So... is it next week Friday yet?
we'll let ya know next Friday. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353

(the idea of a "national meeting" makes my teeth itch. Panel discussions, keynote speakers.. "networking"..."couple of housekeeping items".. talk of people working in "silos"..."action items"..."low hanging fruit"..."we'll circle back to that later"...)

dammit to hell - just typing that stuff out makes me "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 1896033241 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 502811600

luckily, I'm at the point where I can just say "no thanks" if/when the topic of professional development, etc. comes up. Last trip I went on was Chicago in 2017.. opening weekend of the NCAA tournament so I spent a ton of time in my room watching hoops, took the train to Wicker Park and hung out for a while, etc.

stay strong, Dendro!!

You hit the nail on the head exactly! We don’t get a choice, it’s mandatory to attend. But I also cannot stand the fakeness of everyone. These entitled, high maintenance fake people that kiss ass to no end puts me on high anxiety. Constantly surrounded by the BS, and mandated to actively participate in the charade, makes for an incredibly long week.
That, and my day is 7am-10PM of this BS every day.

It does provide as a reminder to not be like these people. And what’s funny is, I am still the youngest person in my entire division more than 5 years later. Most everyone else is 10-25 years older than me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 11:45

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: we'll let ya know next Friday. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353

stay strong, Dendro!!

You hit the nail on the head exactly! We don’t get a choice, it’s mandatory to attend. But I also cannot stand the fakeness of everyone. These entitled, high maintenance fake people that kiss ass to no end puts me on high anxiety. Constantly surrounded by the BS, and mandated to actively participate in the charade, makes for an incredibly long week.
That, and my day is 7am-10PM of this BS every day.

It does provide as a reminder to not be like these people. And what’s funny is, I am still the youngest person in my entire division more than 5 years later. Most everyone else is 10-25 years older than me.
urgh, yeah - I hear ya.

I've always suspected that 70% of people who attend such things regularly (either mandated or voluntarily) do so to get away from their spouse/family and/or to hook up with other people's spouses while at the conference.

just kinda slimy.. gives me the heebie jeebies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 7:52

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 12:30

This is a much better Friday.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 12:38

Dendrobates wrote:This is a much better Friday.
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 969504605

glad you made it back (mostly) alive.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:This is a much better Friday.
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 969504605

We’ll see in roughly 14 days. Although, I usually get really sick after this meeting.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 12:47

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 969504605

We’ll see in roughly 14 days. Although, I usually get really sick after this meeting.

You taking extra vitamins and that kind of stuff now?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 16:09

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

You taking extra vitamins and that kind of stuff now?

I have to take prenatal vitamins anyway.

But 4 of the last 5 national conferences, I have ended up getting pneumonia shortly after I returned. I’m not exactly hopeful, especially since Pregnancy causes you to be immunosuppressed.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2020 - 7:57

(is Dendro pregnant? Did we know that?)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 8:25

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 9:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote: I'm still not sure that I've even heard the song before. Oh well. But...looking at her recent photo, me likey!

Simpler times.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 9:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353

Yes, and yes.

I’m glad it’s Friday , even though I’m not working hard, it’s been a stressful week. Patients are wanting home infusions and the system is overloaded and not enough nurses. I’m frustrated for these patients and trying to get answers. I also hate being on the phone while sick and sounding like frog. Bleh. But TGiF
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 9:42

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 3493939353

Yes, and yes.

I’m glad it’s Friday , even though I’m not working hard, it’s been a stressful week. Patients are wanting home infusions and the system is overloaded and not enough nurses. I’m frustrated for these patients and trying to get answers. I also hate being on the phone while sick and sounding like frog. Bleh. But TGiF
urgh.

Hang in there - raise a glass of prenatal vitamins for us!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Mar 2020 - 7:57

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 27 Mar 2020 - 8:31

Meh... We are in a continual Friday loop. "Release from Quarentine day" will be the new Friday.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 27 Mar 2020 - 8:36

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Meh... We are in a continual Friday loop. "Release from Quarentine day" will be the new Friday.
I honestly didn't know it was Friday until I saw this thread bumped.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 7:43

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 7:12

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:21

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 9:48

Happy Friday, you political bastards! Love you and stay safe!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 9:49

Happy Friday.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 9:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Happy Friday.

OTPT, please tell my you've been practicing guitar!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:02

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Happy Friday.

Hendrix 11
OTPT 4
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:16

duffy munn wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Hendrix 11
OTPT 4

lol!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 11:16

Senior Dickfist wrote:Happy Friday, you political bastards! Love you and stay safe!
you too, dude! "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 16 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next