Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support

5 posters

Go down

Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support Empty Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-07, 15:53

Because they are symbolic of the hardworking Christian people that define the US, I know Bob and others are pretty interested in the Palin family. It seems like the father of the Palin daughter's latest child is suing for some money.

There’s no family that can run the “family values” trope right off the rails quite like a prominent Christian conservative one. This week, both Radar and TMZ are reporting that Bristol Palin’s former fiancé Dakota Meyer is going after her for child support. And Meyer’s almost mother-in-law, is responding in the only logical way a new grandma would — by issuing a statement to “Entertainment Tonight.”

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/07/palin_family_values_abstinence_mascot_bristols_baby_daddy_drama_heats_up_over_money/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-01-07, 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support Empty Re: Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-07, 15:56

what a fine family.. one that epitomizes American values, our Christian faith, and the freedoms that bravely stitched the fabric of our country together.. I'm certain that He smiles when He looks down upon them, casting His glow of Christian approval on the lot of them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support Empty Re: Palin family update: somebody is suing somebody for child support

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-07, 16:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what a fine family.. one that epitomizes American values, our Christian faith, and the freedoms that bravely stitched the fabric of our country together.. I'm certain that He smiles when He looks down upon them, casting His glow of Christian approval on the lot of them.

My prayers are with the Palin family at this time. I am sure the same is true of you, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-07, 16:21

Yeah, could that family be a bigger bunch of hypocrites? Think not.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-07, 16:28

You can get away with being paid for speaking out for abstinence after one child but after a 2nd child out of wedlock with a 2nd father you lose the moral high ground.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-07, 17:22

I'm outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-07, 17:23

The_Dude wrote:I'm outraged

Please calm down.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-03-11, 22:48

[tw]1237918184293969920?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down