Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah

5 posters

Go down

Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah Empty Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 07:36

Who doesn't like her? She is awesome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah Empty Re: Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 11:00

http://extratv.com/2016/02/01/sarah-palin-talks-politics-polls-arent-just-good-for-strippers-and-skiers-anymore/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah Empty Re: Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-02, 14:02

She's the gift that keeps on giving.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-02, 14:48

Usually...polls (poles) are only good for strippers and cross country skiers. - Sarah 462093488
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-02-02, 15:50

Cabinet material, She is spicy and has a nice rack.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-02, 16:28

Did Trump T think that trotting her out there would change one person in Americas mind about supporting or not supporting him?

"Well, I was on the fence, but now that Palin is backing him, I'm for Trump, you betcha".

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-02, 16:38

We should all strip naked and ski the next time MSU is in the top 4 of the CFP poll.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down