Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on...

4 posters

Go down

$5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on... Empty $5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on...

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-02, 19:48

...legal weed (the key word is legal) in 2015.

Americans spent $5.4 billion on legal medical and recreational marijuana last year, according to new estimates from ArcView Market Research and New Frontier Data, two marijuana industry market research groups.

The total includes over $1 billion in medical marijuana sales in California, nearly $1 billion in legal marijuana sales in Colorado, and more than a half-billion dollars in sales in Washington state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/02/americans-spent-more-on-legal-weed-than-on-cheetos-and-funyuns-combined-last-year/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

$5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on... Empty Re: $5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on...

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-02, 19:55

I can't see any logical reason to legalize it everywhere. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN (but ignore them when it comes to booze and tobacco). I heard someone once injected too many marijuanas and died right there.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-02-02, 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

$5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on... Empty Re: $5.4 Billion. That is how much Americans spent on...

Post by Guest 2016-02-02, 19:55

Good for America.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-02, 19:59

LooseGoose wrote:Good for America.

Why do you support this kind of social deviance, Loose?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-02, 20:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can't see any logical reason to legalize it everywhere. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN (but ignore them when it comes to booze and tobacco). I heard someone once injected too many marijuanas and died right there.

We should ban everything since Hollis saw some guys dropping bottles.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-02, 20:08

Giant Moose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can't see any logical reason to legalize it everywhere. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN (but ignore them when it comes to booze and tobacco). I heard someone once injected too many marijuanas and died right there.

We should ban everything since Hollis saw some guys dropping bottles.

Hollis occupies a very large space in your brain. Byrd occupies the remaining space.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-02, 20:10

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Good for America.

I'm a firm believer in the healing powers of marijuana, being healthy is not social deviancy.

Go forth and grow my friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-02, 21:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm a firm believer in the healing powers of marijuana, being healthy is not social deviancy.

Go forth and grow my friends.

I was just kidding, Loose. I don't actually regard it as social deviance.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-03, 02:16

How much did Twinkie sales go up in those states
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down