Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So where we meeting to protest this bill?

+6
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
StylesGShmooth
10 posters

Go down

So where we meeting to protest this bill? Empty So where we meeting to protest this bill?

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-08, 18:54

http://www.inquisitr.com/2778755/michigan-senate-passes-bill-making-consensual-adult-behavior-of-the-oral-variety-a-felony/

2 day ago I would ignore this assuming this would never be enforced anyway but after I was arrested on Saturday for an unpaid meter violation, I'm not so sure they wouldn't be petty enough to start busting people for this shit.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So where we meeting to protest this bill? Empty Re: So where we meeting to protest this bill?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-08, 18:58

Sounds like this guy is just giving lip service to a non-issue.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

So where we meeting to protest this bill? Empty Re: So where we meeting to protest this bill?

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-08, 18:58

What the fuck?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-08, 19:00

Glad the Michigan legislature has everything else in order and has time to worry about blow jobs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 19:03

I'm married, so I rarely have to worry about this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-08, 19:11

Poster Bronson is not going to like this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-02-08, 19:19

I'm going to take a wild ass stab in the dark, the Senator that put this garbage in to the bill has had and will continue to have sexual relations with a four legged animal and it's his guilt over the matter that is causing him to take action.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-02-08, 19:33

wow.  Dwags chances of getting a bjer appear to be getting even slimmer
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-08, 19:34

On the bright side there's nothing against finger blasting, so Blanch is all good.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-08, 19:48

StylesGShmooth wrote:On the bright side there's nothing against finger blasting, so Blanch is all good.

Fuck si!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-08, 19:49

The Pantry wrote:wow.  Dwags chances of getting a bjer appear to be getting even slimmer

So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-08, 19:54

If it were me... I would probably take a look and see what other bills are also being presented in a more hush-hush manner.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-09, 07:33

so the anti-government "get government out of my life" republican legislature is passing laws so that the government can criminalize what you may or may not do sexually?

at what point will republicans realize that their fears and paranoia are being consistently manipulated by their elected officials?  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-09, 07:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so the anti-government "get government out of my life" republican legislature is passing laws so that the government can criminalize what you may or may not do sexually?

at what point will republicans realize that their fears and paranoia are being consistently manipulated by their elected officials?  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600  So where we meeting to protest this bill? 502811600

I thought it was too good to be true so I decided to do what no other man dared to do.....

I looked into it.

Turns out it's not nearly as fun as what social media is suggesting.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice..... We won't get fooled again, alright!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-09, 07:51

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so the anti-government "get government out of my life" republican legislature is passing laws so that the government can criminalize what you may or may not do sexually?

I thought it was too good to be true so I decided to do what no other man dared to do.....

I looked into it.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice..... We won't get fooled again, alright!
I don't know anything about it except that anti-government republicans (who thank you for making them part of the government payroll) are now deciding, on behalf of the government, what people can and can't do sexually.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-09, 07:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I looked into it.

I don't know anything about it except that anti-government republicans (who thank you for making them part of the government payroll) are now deciding, on behalf of the government, what people can and can't do sexually.

Not quite..... But we still get to shit on politicians, so if you're game I am definitely game.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-09, 07:56

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know anything about it except that anti-government republicans (who thank you for making them part of the government payroll) are now deciding, on behalf of the government, what people can and can't do sexually.

Not quite..... But we still get to shit on politicians, so if you're game I am definitely game.
I just want the government to stay out of my life.. which is why I'm a republican.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down