Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow

+10
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Death Roe
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Code_Warrior
pulling69
xsanguine
steveschneider
Tim Wakefield
14 posters

Go down

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Empty Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:17

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies, as detailed in explosive court documents showing ugly smear campaign against his alleged sex assault victim

Thirteen years ago, USA Today obtained 74 pages of explosive court documents on Peyton Manning, Archie Manning, the University of Tennessee, and Florida Southern College that revealed allegations of a sexual-assault scandal, cover up, and smear campaign of the victim that was so deep, so widespread and so ugly that it would've rocked the American sports world to its core. Yet USA Today never released those documents for reasons I can't explain.

Mel Antonen, now a baseball writer for Sports Illustrated, wrote about the documents for the paper on Nov. 3, 2003. Three days later, Christine Brennan, longtime sportswriter for USA Today wrote an op-ed about Peyton Manning and the documents entitled, “Do you really know your sports hero?” but the scandal pretty much died right there.

Facebook wouldn’t be invented for three more months. Twitter didn’t come for three more years. The word “viral” was still only being used to describe the spread of infectious diseases.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Empty Re: Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:42

Considering the source, I'd like to see more people come forward and corroborate this if possible. But damn, if this is true....

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow 3775540924

Edit: Court documents added. Not good.

Link

Still seems strange though. If this was out there all this time, why is a racist black guy the one writing this piece?

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:56; edited 2 times in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Empty Re: Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow

Post by steveschneider Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:46

After reading that hgh story about him and his cover up my instinct is he's a ruthless s.o.b.

i wouldn't put it past Peyton or Archie to pull off something like this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:56

I don't buy it... but the false premise they build at first of "why do you believe your athletes are squeaky clean" is ridiculous. They're athletes... meatheads by definition. Their psychology didn't develop within an intellectual framework but one built on their own physical prowess.
The same thing with people giving Cam Newton shit for acting like a spoiled brat in the media room. Sure, some will put on their "acting shoes" and put on a show for the sake of hiding their true nature but that's what they are. Their entire psyche and existence is built on physical domination of others and to be worshipped for it socially and financially.
What do you expect?

Last edited by xsanguine on Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:56

Tim Wakefield wrote:Considering the source, I'd like to see more people come forward and corroborate this if possible. But damn, if this is true....

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow 3775540924

Edit: Court documents added. Not good.

Link

And you'd have to think the NYDN would be very careful about printing that w/o a lawyer or 12 looking it over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:57

Tim Wakefield wrote:Still seems strange though. If this was out there all this time, why is a racist black guy the one writing this piece?

LOL, nooooo

Google Shaun King......he's a white guy that passes as black to get to be a race writer. His story is quite the saga.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Still seems strange though. If this was out there all this time, why is a racist black guy the one writing this piece?

LOL, nooooo

Google Shaun King......he's a white guy that passes as black to get to be a race writer. His story is quite the saga.

He's the "black lives matter" guy saying that people like Peyton bc he's white and dislike Cam because he's black, correct? Just seems like weird timing is all.

The only Shaun King I know is the former Tampa Bay QB. That guy was a badass
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:06

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LOL, nooooo

He's the "black lives matter" guy saying that people like Peyton bc he's white and dislike Cam because he's black, correct? Just seems like weird timing is all.

The only Shaun King I know is the former Tampa Bay QB. That guy was a badass

He wrote that article, I was pretty skeptical when I saw him as the author but the documentation looks solid. He's been accused with a pretty good case of "passing" as black when he's actually white.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:32

That is a lot of hate for him essentially tea-bagging her:

"Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head."

PS That dude is white and so trying to be black it is hilarious, his picture is in blank and white instead of color for a reason:

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Col_hdr_king
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:43

How dare you judge this brave trans-racial. Use race neutral pronouns when describing others, please... you don't know how someone else actually identifies. Hopefully he'll win "African American of the Year" at the BET awards just like that brave woman Caitlyn Jenner won Woman Of The Year.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:45

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that someone as squeaky clean as Peyton Manning has a hidden dark side.  I have no reason to doubt her version of the assault, but I think the reporter is exaggerating her wholesome pureness and laying it on a little thick in order to enhance her victim status.  I don't believe for one minute that she's the mother Theresa of trainers, nor do I believe that she was called a c**t bumper or other crap.  I think she's just claiming that shit because she couldn't get justice for Peyton sticking his junk in her face so she decides to get some by accusing anyone on Manning's side of sexual harassment.  I suspect there was a fair bit of vitriol between her and Peyton Manning and I'm sure that plenty of nasty words were exchanged between them, so the author can spare me the mother Theresa story. I also think the reporter is trying to help Cam Newton by dishing dirt on Peyton and more or less saying that he stuck his junk in mother Theresa's face.

Like I said, I do believe her claim that Manning put his junk in her face, and I do believe the Manning family has gone to great lengths to discredit her, and while I don't believe she's mother Theresa, I don't believe any of the nonsense that the Mannings are claiming relative to her being promiscuous.  I think she deserves her day in court and a boatload of punitive damages if she can win her case.  Also, I hate those pretentious Papa Johns and Nationwide commercials, so I wouldn't shed a tear if those went bye bye.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:51

Code_Warrior wrote:I think the reporter is exaggerating her wholesome pureness and laying it on a little thick in order to enhance her victim status.

Do you really believe someone that's a vital part of the BLM movement would do this?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:10

xsanguine wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:I think the reporter is exaggerating her wholesome pureness and laying it on a little thick in order to enhance her victim status.

Do you really believe someone that's a vital part of the BLM movement would do this?
As a matter of fact, I do think members of the Blowjob Loving Men movement might think it more erotic to visualize a wholesome and pure girl doing the deed, yes.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:15

Wonder if Peyton will hire out Ari Fleisher to send some of his goons over to have a talk with Shaun King?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:16

This is the same Peyton Manning whose wife happened to start getting HGH prescribed for an off label use after her NFL QB had neck surgery.  

The same Peyton Manning whose law firm sent two "investigators" who tried to pass themselves off as law enforcement when they visited the family of Mr. Sly late at night. Sly was the pharamacist who spoke to Al Jazeera and brought the HGH issue to light.

The reason news outlets have been taken a hands off policy now is because he's getting $12M combined from GM (Buick),Nationwide Insurance, ATT owned Direct TV , Pepsico's Gatorade and Papa John Pizza.  That's a lot of companies who spend millions in advertising through multiple media outlets.  Peyton is their advertising golden boy.

Is Manning evil incarnate?  No.  But he's not the person folks have put on a pedestal either
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:21

steveschneider wrote:Wonder if Peyton will hire out Ari Fleisher to send some of his goons over to have a talk with Shaun King?

"Can I get some muscle over here?!?!?"

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow 650x366
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:07

xsanguine wrote:How dare you judge this brave trans-racial. Use race neutral pronouns when describing others, please... you don't know how someone else actually identifies. Hopefully he'll win "African American of the Year" at the BET awards just like that brave woman Caitlyn Jenner won Woman Of The Year.

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Article-3203522-2B7EED4D00000578-50_636x382
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:09

GRR Spartan wrote:This is the same Peyton Manning whose wife happened to start getting HGH prescribed for an off label use after her NFL QB had neck surgery.  

The same Peyton Manning whose law firm sent two "investigators" who tried to pass themselves off as law enforcement when they visited the family of Mr. Sly late at night. Sly was the pharamacist who spoke to Al Jazeera and brought the HGH issue to light.

The reason news outlets have been taken a hands off policy now is because he's getting $12M combined from GM (Buick),Nationwide Insurance, ATT owned Direct TV , Pepsico's Gatorade and Papa John Pizza.  That's a lot of companies who spend millions in advertising through multiple media outlets.  Peyton is their advertising golden boy.

Is Manning evil incarnate?  No.  But he's not the person folks have put on a pedestal either

Sincerely,

Rcmb s own man hating lawyer.

Bet you and Bob would have a surprising fun time together
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:21

steveschneider wrote:After reading that hgh story about him and his cover up my instinct is he's a ruthless s.o.b.

He wins at all costs. Surprised you don't love him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:35

xsanguine wrote:

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow A_broken_record_5000_by_yotrailmix-d303uk7
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:37

Manning is gay so I don't believe a word of this .
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:37

Rocinante wrote:Manning is gay so I don't believe a word of this .

Gay men do not drink Budweiser.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 16:08

Death Roe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:After reading that hgh story about him and his cover up my instinct is he's a ruthless s.o.b.

He wins at all costs. Surprised you don't love him.

Where did I ever say I love people that win at all costs?

You are way too butt hurt over John Calipari.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 18:13

I have to side with the Bumper over the Meathead. I am sure the author cherry picked the parts most favorable to the bumper but with court documents and multiple witness testimony as backup he looks guilty as hell
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 19:36

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow A_broken_record_5000_by_yotrailmix-d303uk7

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow HoadleyGrandfatherClock1
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 18:30

Detroit radio host thinks Peyton Manning accuser “looks a little loose”

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:05

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/peyton-manning-jamie-naughright-1996-incident-greg-johnson-voicemail
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:12

She looks like a gold digger, can we introduce her to SD265's Dad?

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Jamie-naughright
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:20

I clicked on that link expecting a bombshell. Is there any new major developments?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:25

LooseGoose wrote:She looks like a gold digger, can we introduce her to SD265's Dad?

Peyton Manning Sex allegations - Wow Jamie-naughright

Damn. Didn't know Manning had a thing for Bonnie Rait.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 17:20

steveschneider wrote:I clicked on that link expecting a bombshell. Is there any new major developments?

It smells very fishy. Read the article.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down