Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline

+10
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
SeeRockCity
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Gomer
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline Empty Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-22, 20:10

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 635691141329488142-shirtharbaugh
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline Empty Re: Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-22, 20:13

So hawt.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline Empty Re: Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-22, 20:16

I came.

To the wrong thread.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-22, 20:16

You're such a bitch
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-22, 20:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:I came.

Fixed for The Dude
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-22, 20:18

Tim Wakefield wrote:You're such a bitch

I should be in the Kalamazoo and Sandy Hook threads living it up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-22, 20:30

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 4308228
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 20:30

[boner pic]
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 21:58

Death Roe wrote:[boner pic]

Somebody ban this guy for violating the terms of service. There's probably a nipple in there somewhere
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-22, 22:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Somebody ban this guy for violating the terms of service. There's probably a nipple in there somewhere
C'mon, Travis.  This guy is a somebody.  There are rules about this.  He's not just some piece of shit that we can scrape off our shoes Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 328670334

I brought it to the higher ups attention though.  Following the OPTP doctrine here.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 22:13

I claim precedent in this case. Ty posted it a while ago when commenting on a hot chick from the BTN.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-02-22, 22:14

Death Roe wrote:I claim precedent in this case. Ty posted it a while ago when commenting on a hot chick from the BTN.

It was deleted then as well IIRC

P.S. - Now you will have something to talk about for a couple days. 150 page thread on the downfall of the board coming soon...

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2016-02-22, 22:15; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 22:15

;_;
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 22:17

Gomer wrote:
C'mon, Travis.  This guy is a somebody.  There are rules about this.  He's not just some piece of shit that we can scrape off our shoes Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 328670334

I brought it to the higher ups attention though.  Following the OPTP doctrine here.

Oh I was just joking. I didn't think that really needed to be deleted. Looked like a medical exam to me, like one of those breast exams you can catch on tv that are so hot.

Sorry death roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 22:18

SeeRockCity wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I claim precedent in this case. Ty posted it a while ago when commenting on a hot chick from the BTN.

P.S. - Now you will have something to talk about for a couple days.  150 page thread on the downfall of the board coming soon...

How is rcmb?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 22:18

i hate you
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 22:18

Death Roe wrote:i hate you

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 22:19

no im sorry. i love you again
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 22:19

Death Roe wrote:no im sorry. i love you again

Thank you I love you too!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-22, 22:22

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 2683391-worst_thread_ever
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 22:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 2683391-worst_thread_ever
I think you mean the gun thread where Vlad has gotten his ass kicked multiple times,bro.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 22:47

Damnit damnit damnit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 22:50

tGreenWay wrote:Damnit damnit damnit.

I know. I really wanted an update on how rcmb was doing from our resident "I post on rcmb now but once in awhile maybe I'll post here but mostly not" guy. I guess he doesn't want to tell us.

#cull
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-22, 22:53

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 2683391-worst_thread_ever
I think you mean the gun thread where Vlad has gotten his ass kicked multiple times,bro.

Did he say he was going to rape anyone? Dude is super creepy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 22:55

tGreenWay wrote:Damnit damnit damnit.

I know. I really wanted an update on how rcmb was doing from our resident "I post on rcmb now but once in awhile maybe I'll post here but mostly not" guy. I guess he doesn't want to tell us.

#cull

Your anger is just misdirected love. We all miss SRC. He's a good egg.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-22, 22:59

SeeRockCity wrote:

P.S. - Now you will have something to talk about for a couple days.  150 page thread on the downfall of the board coming soon...

Holy shit. You're alive?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 23:00

tGreenWay wrote:

#cull

Why do you miss him? He doesn't miss you greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-22, 23:01

tGreenWay wrote:

In English please.

Fucking quick edit!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 23:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

In English please.

Fucking quick edit!

I proofread my posts after I hit send. Maybe that's unconventional but it's my life damn it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 23:06

tGreenWay wrote:

I can't make him miss me, because I'm not the boss of him. But, he says some funny things. I like people who say funny things.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 23:17

tGreenWay wrote:

I can't make him miss me, because I'm not the boss of him. But, he says some funny things. I like people who say funny things.

He does? Doesn't say em here.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-22, 23:51

Gomer wrote:

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 1966794946 Sup Gaymer. Just get back from the cruise? Can you please deliver another speech on why you care so much about your mod position and how you deserve to keep it? Can you please deliver a speech again trying to convince online strangers you are not gay ? Can you explain why you ever even post here? cause no one likes you.  Can you stay on the rcmb like a good bitch? TIA Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 328670334

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2016-02-22, 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 23:52

Fuck that guy. He never got the gift I left him at cape San blas state park.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-23, 02:26

Turtleneck, because of this thread, I might hate you more than I hate steve.

Nope, still hate steve more. Fuck you, steve.

But, turtleneck, I will never forgive you for this shit. And I will never wear a turtleneck again. Helps that I don't own one, but whatever.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-02-23, 09:10

1.)I haven't left. I just don't post a lot lately except for a couple of threads over there that just... well just.
2.)Rocinante - You told me your present wasn't there anymore so don't bother looking. I was disappoint but we hugged it out.
3.)Travis is turning me on
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-23, 09:19

SeeRockCity wrote:1.)I haven't left. I just don't post a lot lately except for a couple of threads over there that just... well just.
2.)Rocinante - You told me your present wasn't there anymore so don't bother looking. I was disappoint but we hugged it out.
3.)Travis is turning me on

That's mostly what I was going for big boy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-23, 13:39

Bump for SRC, because he predicted a 150 page thread bemoaning the demise of this board, and goddamnit, we can't let the man down!

Also, screw you turtleneck. And fuck you Steve. And show me your tittays, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-23, 13:50

tGreenWay wrote:Bump for SRC, because he predicted a 150 page thread bemoaning the demise of this board, and goddamnit, we can't let the man down!

Also, screw you turtleneck. And fuck you Steve. And show me your tittays, Travis.
Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 19
K.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-23, 13:51

tGreenWay wrote:Bump for SRC, because he predicted a 150 page thread bemoaning the demise of this board, and goddamnit, we can't let the man down!

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 19
K.

Screw the rules: check out these totally hot naked chicks on a trampoline 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-23, 14:16

Fuck you guys and this thread. I just ate lunch you disgusting hairless juveniles.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next