Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet?

+4
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
8 posters

Go down

Picture Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-25, 12:47

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? NjHfm0D

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this. alien

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2016-02-25, 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Picture Re: Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-25, 13:02

I would rather see this as an alternate.

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? 2945532
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Picture Re: Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-25, 13:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:I would rather see this as an alternate.

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? 2945532

Can I see that in a green cage, please? Just for comparison purposes. I'll hang up and wait.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-25, 13:22

tGreenWay wrote:

Can I see that in a green cage, please?  Just for comparison purposes.  I'll hang up and wait. 

Who do you think I am, Goodbar the Helmet Man?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-25, 13:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can I see that in a green cage, please?  Just for comparison purposes.  I'll hang up and wait. 

Who do you think I am, Goodbar the Helmet Man?

I was hoping you were his puppet-master and could pull a few strings to make it happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-25, 14:07

In Dantonio we trust.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-02-25, 14:18

Don't really care but I wouldn't mind a throwback with Gruff Sparty on one side and the uni number on the other
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-25, 14:46

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Don't really care but I wouldn't mind a throwback with Gruff Sparty on one side and the uni number on the other

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? 1401550746

Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? 41flbhrWMBL
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-25, 14:49

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Don't really care but I wouldn't mind a throwback with Gruff Sparty on one side and the uni number on the other
I would want Gruff on both sides. I've never been a fan of helmets with different things on each side.

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-25, 15:11

Pretty sure Gruff has never been on any football uniform, but it would be cool to see one time--but on both sides.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-25, 15:12

tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty sure Gruff has never been on any football uniform, but it would be cool to see one time--but on both sides.
I'll try to find a pic but I'm pretty sure Gruff was a reward sticker decal at one point.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-25, 15:17

Found it:
Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? SBLWlCQ
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-02-25, 17:41

http://www.spartanjerseys.com/michigan-state-football-jersey-helmet/

Check that site out for msu helmet/uni history
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-25, 18:56

tGreenWay wrote:

quick and dirty
Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? Dirty10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-25, 19:14

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll try to find a pic but I'm pretty sure Gruff was a reward sticker decal at one point.

Sorry, I should've clarified. I meant never as the primary logo decal. I love Gruff. Looking to get my first tattoo this year and that's what I'm getting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-25, 19:15

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:
quick and dirty
Would you be in favor of a one-time special neon "mean green" football helmet? Dirty10

Oh, hellz yes. Great work!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-25, 21:41

I kind of like that we refuse to wear white helmets since they were cursed the two times we wore them in 1954. It's a cool part of our lore.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-26, 01:35

tGreenWay wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:
quick and dirty

Oh, hellz yes. Great work!

Those r fresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down