Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for.

+13
SeeRockCity
Nordic
The Pantry
kingstonlake
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. Empty I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 14:31

Can we do the seconding and thirding then voting thing?

It's ridiculous that one of this boards premier posters isn't part of the exclusive club yet.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. Empty Re: I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for.

Post by DWags 2016-02-29, 14:55

Do we let blues nominate?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. Empty Re: I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 14:57

DWags wrote:Do we let blues nominate?

Shut the fuck up dwags no one reads your blabbering posts anyway.

Regardless. I am a Geronte and I would like you to use my official title from now on. Geronte Travis of the Costmos, esquire
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-29, 15:02

This sounds like a terrible idea.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:This sounds like a terrible idea.

Said the guy who brought greenway here. Come on Floyd. Maybe let us be the judge of bad ideas going forward.

Just say "seconded."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-29, 15:13

He can have mine. They're pretty much useless.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He can have mine. They're pretty much useless.

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS WHITEBOY HATCHER
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-29, 15:15

yes it is.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:yes it is.

Nu uh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-29, 15:21

Hell nawwww
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-29, 15:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Do we let blues nominate?

Regardless.I am a Geronte and I would like you to use my official title from now on. Geronte Travis of the Costmos, esquire

I believe this is an admission to being a blue v
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:23

DWags wrote:

Regardless.I am a Geronte and I would like you to use my official title from now on. Geronte Travis of the Costmos, esquire

You seriously don't know how to read.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hell nawwww

Just say seconded otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-29, 15:25

Said the guy who brought greenway here. Come on Floyd. Maybe let us be the judge of bad ideas going forward.

Just say "seconded."

tGreenway is great American.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-29, 15:25

DWags wrote:

Blues are so easy to spot. You guys think you can beat Iowa?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:27

DWags wrote:

Stop stealing turtlenecks jokes. Also, learn how to quote on the website.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:27

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Just say "seconded."

True, but he's a terrible, terrible, terrible message board poster.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:35

Just say "seconded."

Hey!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Just say "seconded."

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 685334576
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:37

Can you just say seconded greenway? That'd be great.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:

True, but he's a terrible, terrible, terrible message board poster.

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 2809484752 I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 2809484752 I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 2809484752 I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 2809484752 I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can you just say seconded greenway? That'd be great.

I don't take orders from or do favors for blues.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-29, 15:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can you just say seconded greenway? That'd be great.

Yeah, Travis has no idea what we actually think about him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-29, 15:42

DWags wrote:

Stop stealing turtlenecks jokes. Also, learn how to quote on the website.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-02-29, 15:42

The jury is still out on Doogie's schtick status. Double secret probation & all that, though I haven't had time nor inclination to review IPs & whatnot.

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 1987505431
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He must be off his meds again. The lad seems delusional.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME OTPT THIS IS ABOUT DOOGIE (and distracting from the other terrible threads today) PLEASE JUST SAY SECONDED FOR DOOGIES SAKE
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:44

Heat Miser wrote:The jury is still out on Doogie's schtick status. Double secret probation & all that, though I haven't had time nor inclination to review IPs & whatnot.

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 1987505431

Yep, I always figured he was somebody's schtick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:45

Heat Miser wrote:The jury is still out on Doogie's schtick status. Double secret probation & all that, though I haven't had time nor inclination to review IPs & whatnot.

So can he be geisha now?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 15:51

Now, I'm beginning to think Travis is Doogie's schtick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 15:54

tGreenWay wrote:Seconded.

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thirded

Oh wow. Thanks guys! I'm sure doogie appreciates the support! Let's go to the polls!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-29, 15:58

Can somebody tell me why I am not supposed to like Doogie? I see him post links. Nothing more. Before I can e-hate him I need others to tell me why I e-hate him. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 16:00

Turtleneck wrote:Can somebody tell me why I am not supposed to like Doogie? I see him post links. Nothing more. Before I can e-hate him I need others to tell me why I e-hate him. Thanks.

He ignores my advances of friendship pretty regularly. But that's probably because I'm not good enough. It's me. Not him. I'm working on it.

Doogie is great otherwise! Let's all do the doogie and make him a Geronte!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 16:00

Oh wow. Thanks guys! I'm sure doogie appreciates the support! Let's go to the polls!

Pretty sure Internet fraud is a felony; a crime punishable by up to five years in the federal ram it up your ass house.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-29, 16:01

I nominate DoogieHouser for membership in the Geronimo Geisha club thing. You know what I'm talking about. Geronte. That's it. That's what I'm nominating him for. 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-29, 16:01

Turtleneck wrote:Can somebody tell me why I am not supposed to like Doogie? I see him post links. Nothing more. Before I can e-hate him I need others to tell me why I e-hate him. Thanks.

He ignores my advances of friendship pretty regularly. But that's probably because I'm not good enough. It's me. Not him. I'm working on it.

That is a reason to like him. I wish I would have never responded to that PM. My life has been hell since.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 16:02

tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty sure Internet fraud is a felony; a crime punishable by up to five years in the federal ram it up your ass house.

Fraud? You're the one who edited your posts. Not my problem. Once I get the quote in that makes it official. Obama said so.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-02-29, 16:02

Did anyone say they hated him? Did anyone ask you to hate him? He's a garden variety troll & probably a schtick.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 16:03

Turtleneck wrote:

That is a reason to like him. I wish I would have never responded to that PM. My life has been hell since.

For fucks sake man. This thread is about doogie. But I'll read that article tomorrow. Perfect day for it. I like to save these things for the right time instead of trying to force it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 16:04

Heat Miser wrote:

Did anyone say they hated him? Did anyone ask you to hate him? He's a garden variety troll & probably a schtick.

He posts links. I don't know why that makes him a troll. They are generally pretty inflammatory and boring.

Whatever. Maybe if he were a Geronimo then he would be my friend.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next