Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers...

+8
Giant Moose
NigelUno
duffy munn
pulling69
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
Gomer
12 posters

Go down

V.I.P MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers...

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:03 pm

And fucked up mutant thumbs.  What is up with that?  A lot of their faces are so fat that their chins look like they sank into globs of blubber.

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Captur12

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Captur11

Last edited by Gomer on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers...

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 pm

thumb seems normal
face is definitely fat
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers...

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Gomer wrote:And fucked up mutant thumbs.  What is up with that?  A lot of their faces are so fat that their chins look like they sank into globs of blubber.

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Captur12

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Captur11

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1966794946 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1966794946 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Hmm you can tell by my lips I was puffing out my face.  Obsession about me unreal.  Gaymer stores pics of Tanfan and me.  Dude is a straight fagget. Go suck some dicks you cocksucker. You truly are a piece of shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:31 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:thumb seems normal
face is definitely fat
Thumb is bending 90 degrees the wrong way MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 502811600

The face though... it kind of looks like she is puffing it up.  But unless she's a blowfish, I've never seen something puff up an extra chin like that. 

There are lots of other pictures of mutant Drumpf fans like this.  These are just a couple of stock Drumpf idiot pictures I was retweeting for shits and grins.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 pm

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 276803595
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 pm

I win. Its all about me and DADDY today. Mission Accomplished. #TrumpTrain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Gomer wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:thumb seems normal
face is definitely fat
Thumb is bending 90 degrees the wrong way MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 502811600

The face though... it kind of looks like she is puffing it up.  But unless she's a blowfish, I've never seen something puff up an extra chin like that. 

There are lots of other pictures of mutant Drumpf fans like this.  These are just a couple of stock Drumpf idiot pictures I was retweeting for shits and grins.

How many dicks have you sucked?  Nothing wrong with being gay.  We like them in the coalition Trump has formed.  Could you deliver another speech on how you are not gay? Fagget. Maybe plead to your mod position? Double fagget. GTFO cock sucker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:01 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Hmm you can tell by my lips I was puffing out my face.  Obsession about me unreal.  Gaymer stores pics of Tanfan and me.  Dude is a straight fagget. Go suck some dicks you cocksucker. You truly are a piece of shit.

Pretty bold statement coming from you...the guy that admits in taking pleasure from dong up the ass and jizz in the eye.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 pm

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Hmm you can tell by my lips I was puffing out my face.  Obsession about me unreal.  Gaymer stores pics of Tanfan and me.  Dude is a straight fagget.  Go suck some dicks you cocksucker. You truly are a piece of shit.

Pretty bold statement coming from you...the guy that admits in taking pleasure from dong up the ass and jizz in the eye.

Dam I own the tswill.  Got this place on a leash.   Got people blowing up pictures of me to masturbate to them? If thats not owning a forum, I don't what is. Further evident by all my lil haters coming out in full force.

SD265 OUT MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1494614055 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 3493939353 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1966794946 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Dam I own the tswill.  Got this place on a leash. Got people blowing up pictures of me to masturbate to them? If thats not owning a forum, I don't what is. I own this forum as evident by a lll my haters coming out in full force.

SD265 OUT

Message board mentality. People taking a number to mock, ridicule and pretty much abuse you =winning.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:15 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dam I own the tswill.  Got this place on a leash.   Got people blowing up pictures of me to masturbate to them? If thats not owning a forum, I don't what is.  I own this forum as evident by a lll my haters coming out in full force.

SD265 OUT

Message board mentality. People taking a number to mock, ridicule and pretty much abuse you =winning.
Abuse what? How am I being abused? I run the conversation on here.  I am loaded with money. I got chicks left and right wanting to bang. But yea Im being abused.  All I do is win muffy. Enjoy the Trumping tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:18 pm

"I'm out" and as is tradition keeps right on posting. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1550444538
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Abuse what? How am I being abused? I run the conversation on here.  I am loaded with money. I got chicks left and right wanting to bang. But yea Im being abused.  All I do is win muffy. Enjoy the Trumping tonight.

You are too dumb to know people are laughing at you.

Your schtick is weak.

Winning. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:29 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Your schtick is weak.

Winning. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334

Looks at Bank Account, Laughs.  I control all of you, try not responding to me? You can't. Just like my fishing game....on point. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

SD265 OUT MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1494614055 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 3493939353 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 1966794946 MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 2275418548

No...you're still here...

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And...you're still here...

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Your schtick is weak.

Looks at Bank Account, Laughs.  I control all of you, try not responding to me? You can't.  Just like my fishing game....on point. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:39 pm

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Rest-In-Peace-Ashley-Dowser-AKA-Ash-LizPistonsgirl-UPDATED--15384178?Page=6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:42 pm

I know you guys like to be murderers by online bullying. This is nothing new. This is why I have you guys on a leash. Peace out bitches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:16 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I know you guys like to be murderers by online bullying. This is nothing new. This is why I have you guys on a leash. Peace out bitches.
I wouldn't say that but she did reach out to tRCMB before she died, and that asshole SpartanRocky kept deleting her posts because he thought she was a schtick.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:30 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Your schtick is weak.

Looks at Bank Account, Laughs.  I control all of you, try not responding to me? You can't. Just like my fishing game....on point. MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334

How much money was in your account when you looked at it ?

Where did the money come from ?

Just curious. Peace out MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 328670334
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Shepard Smith ‏@ShepNewsTeam 17m17 minutes ago
EXIT POLL: Rubio kills it with late deciders in states like Virginia, Georgia & Oklahoma

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Ccf61mjUsAQdmS4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:16 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
How many dicks have you sucked?  Nothing wrong with being gay.  We like them in the coalition Trump has formed.  Could you deliver another speech on how you are not gay? Fagget. Maybe plead to your mod position? Double fagget.  GTFO cock sucker.

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I know you guys like to be murderers by online bullying.  This is nothing new.  This is why I have you guys on a leash.  Peace out bitches.

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Hills gets what the all-important AS delegate, which nobody in in regular America knew existed.

World News Tonight@WNTonight 32s33 seconds ago
JUST IN: American Samoa Democratic Party says Hillary Clinton has won Democratic caucus. http://abcn.ws/1L42Yyx 
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:55 pm

let me guess, the lonely kid who loves getting anal, with the world by the balls, can't stop posting in an irrelevant thread on an irrelevant message board? You'd think he had better things do do.......

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 4113017228 he doesn't.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:56 pm

kingstonlake wrote:let me guess, the lonely kid who loves getting anal, with the world by the balls, can't stop posting in an irrelevant thread on an irrelevant message board? You'd think he had better things do do.......

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 4113017228 he doesn't.......

He's OUT!!! And he Peaced out, bitches!!!

I thought that meant he was leaving, but I guess not.

I bet he orders cookies later. That should be exciting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:01 pm

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:let me guess, the lonely kid who loves getting anal, with the world by the balls, can't stop posting in an irrelevant thread on an irrelevant message board? You'd think he had better things do do.......

He's OUT!!! And he Peaced out, bitches!!!

I thought that meant he was leaving, but I guess not.

I bet he orders cookies later. That should be exciting.

Tried telling that kid. Those cookies will go straight to your double chin......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Chris Christie has a fat face too... and doesn't seem to believe anything he is saying about Drumpf MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 502811600
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Shepard Smith ‏@ShepNewsTeam 17m17 minutes ago
EXIT POLL: Rubio kills it with late deciders in states like Virginia, Georgia & Oklahoma

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... Ccf61mjUsAQdmS4

Of course Washington doesn't want trump. How is this shocking?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Drumpf gives speeches at a third grade level MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 502811600
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-captain-underpants-campaign/2016/02/26/17749fa2-dc46-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html

That explains his popularity with the dumbest subset of America.

Trump rarely left the primary grades the entire debate. On illegal immigration, he was in fifth grade. His views on Mitt Romney and on polling of Hispanics: fourth grade. His record as an employer? Third grade. Through it all, his vocabulary would have suited Dr. Seuss: “They will go out. They will come back. Some will come back. . . . The wall just got 10 feet taller. . . . We’re going to make many cuts. . . . We’re going to get rid of so many different things.”

And he ended where he began — in third grade. “I will get it done,” he said. “Politicians will never, ever get it done. And we will make America great again. Thank you.”
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:10 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

How many dicks have you sucked?  Nothing wrong with being gay.  We like them in the coalition Trump has formed.  Could you deliver another speech on how you are not gay? Fagget. Maybe plead to your mod position? Double fagget. GTFO cock sucker.

MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 41xE5UhaW-L._SX342_
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Gomer wrote:Drumpf gives speeches at a third grade level MI PRIMARY TUESDAY OBSERVATION THREAD - I noticed a lot of Drumpf fans have fat faces, short fingers... 502811600
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-captain-underpants-campaign/2016/02/26/17749fa2-dc46-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html

That explains his popularity with the dumbest subset of America.

Trump rarely left the primary grades the entire debate. On illegal immigration, he was in fifth grade. His views on Mitt Romney and on polling of Hispanics: fourth grade. His record as an employer? Third grade. Through it all, his vocabulary would have suited Dr. Seuss: “They will go out. They will come back. Some will come back. . . . The wall just got 10 feet taller. . . . We’re going to make many cuts. . . . We’re going to get rid of so many different things.”

And he ended where he began — in third grade. “I will get it done,” he said. “Politicians will never, ever get it done. And we will make America great again. Thank you.”

Yep, he's got the mental midget vote, witness blanch and Spaulding.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down