Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPSET ALERT: Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE: Down goes Duke

+6
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Death Roe
tanfan!
InTenSity
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke Empty UPSET ALERT: Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE: Down goes Duke

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 16:16

Would like to see the game get chippy.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-03-10, 16:59; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke Empty Re: UPSET ALERT: Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE: Down goes Duke

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 16:18

Mods please merge. This is not a place for polls!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke Empty Re: UPSET ALERT: Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE: Down goes Duke

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-10, 16:34

NigelUno wrote:Would like to see the game get chippy.

Ive come to the conclusion this lunatic is retired because all he does is spend his entire day on this board. What a pathetic piece of shit.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 16:45

Tanfan! wrote:You see how nigel enters a funny thread and poisons it.

Tanfan! wrote:Die Nigel die.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 16:47

Adios Duke.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-10, 16:55

LOL Iowa
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-10, 17:42

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-10, 18:02

Hi Fletch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-10, 20:58

NigelUno wrote:Adios Duke.

I hope Giant Moose is going to be ok. He still has he Heels to root for and hopefully MSU and their 2nd tier coach lose to one of them soon. Very soon.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 21:30

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Adios Duke.

I hope Giant Moose is going to be ok. He still has he Heels to root for and hopefully MSU and their 2nd tier coach lose to one of them soon. Very soon.
I'm glad when Duke and UNC lose. It likely means less of a chance to have to play them since our coach struggles mightily against them. Pointing that out doesn't make someone a fan of those schools, but hey if you are happy that Izzo is 3-18 against them then more power to you. UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 55953254
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 21:32

By duffy's logic, Izzo's son is a fan of Duke. UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-10, 21:37

Giant Moose wrote:By duffy's logic, Izzo's son is a fan of Duke. UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 502811600

Stop attacking Tom Izzo and his family.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 21:39

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:By duffy's logic, Izzo's son is a fan of Duke. UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 502811600

I wasn't. His son rightly picked Duke to win because he is a realist. He is a smart guy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-10, 22:02

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I wasn't. His son rightly picked Duke to win because he is a realist. He is a smart guy.

Other than Russell Byrd, to you ever think about anything except Duke, Carolina and the failures of Tom Izzo ?

I get that this is your schtick and if you can piss people off your message board day is made but damn dude.

I know 20 years of sustained excellence is not good enough for you. I know 7 final fours are failure in your mind. I know you get off on Duke and Carolina owning Izzo. You LOVE rubbing this in. Don't even try to deny it.

I also know you never reference Izzo's record against: Kanas, Kentucky, UConn, Florida, Indiana or the other programs you deem superior to Izzo's.

All of this makes me wonder what you do for a living. Are you the absolute BEST at what you do ? If you are the 4th best in your profession does this mean you suck ? You make some awfully hard demands of a man that is among the best in the world at what he does. Do you demand the same things of yourself ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 22:09

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Other than Russell Byrd, to you ever think about anything except Duke, Carolina and the failures of Tom Izzo ?

I get that this is your schtick and if you can piss people off your message board day is made but damn dude.

I know 20 years of sustained excellence is not good enough for you. I know 7 final fours are failure in your mind. I know you get off on Duke and Carolina owning Izzo. You LOVE rubbing this in. Don't even try to deny it.

I also know you never reference Izzo's record against: Kanas, Kentucky, UConn, Florida, Indiana or the other programs you deem superior to Izzo's.

All of this makes me wonder what you do for a living. Are you the absolute BEST at what you do ? If you are the 4th best in your profession does this mean you suck ? You make some awfully hard demands of a man that is among the best in the world at what he does. Do you demand the same things of yourself ?
Izzo is a great coach and will be a HoFer just like 100 or so other coaches. Saying that he is one of the 100 best coaches of all-time isn't an insult. We all want him to be in the top 15 with the multi-title winners, but he isn't quite there yet. If he could figure out how to beat Duke and UNC in the Final Four, he would be in that category already.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 22:09

There is no way giant douche answers any part of that question.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 22:14

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Izzo is a great coach and will be a HoFer just like 100 or so other coaches. Saying that he is one of the 100 best coaches of all-time isn't an insult. We all want him to be in the top 15 with the multi-title winners, but he isn't quite there yet. If he could figure out how to beat Duke and UNC in the Final Four, he would be in that category already.

If ANY coach could figure out how to beat Duke and UNC in the Final Four, they would probably be in that category. So, how many of those are there?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 22:22

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

If ANY coach could figure out how to beat Duke and UNC in the Final Four, they would probably be in that category. So, how many of those are there?
I know off the top of my head that Jim Calhoun has done it, so why can't Izzo?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 22:33

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So...1?

And Calhoun hasn't beaten both Duke AND UNC in the Final Four.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-10, 22:34

Same boring AF back and forth shit in every fucking thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 22:35

tGreenWay wrote:Same boring AF back and forth shit in every fucking thread.

Giant Moose is trying to ruin the board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 22:36

Agreed. The excuses for Izzo get tiring. C'mon Iz, get it done this April so I get to stop listening to our fan base make excuses.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-10, 22:37

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I know you hate being asked these types of questions because you are not an AD. And will never be one which makes it sooo easy to criticize. But humor us for a second. If you needed to hire a coach right now to lead your program, would it be Calhoun or Izzo ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-10, 22:57

Fuck Duke
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-10, 22:59

Giant Moose wrote:
Agreed. The excuses for Izzo get tiring. C'mon Iz, get it done this April so I get to stop listening to our fan base make excuses.

How many people would have to tell you to fuck off with this shit before you would actually fuck off?

And fuck you, Steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-10, 23:01

Cameron wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

How many people would have to tell you to fuck off with this shit before you would actually fuck off?

And fuck you, Steve.

UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 992749028 UPSET ALERT:  Duke and ND in a tight one - UPDATE:  Down goes Duke 2809484752

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-10, 23:06

Don't you post emoticons at me, you son of a bitch. If you're not gonna help tell Giant Moose how terrible he is, then just keep quiet.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down