Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a bad feeling about the game today

+13
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
duffy munn
NigelUno
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Blanch32
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Got a bad feeling about the game today Empty Got a bad feeling about the game today

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 07:37

Oman, not loowing forward to playing osu back to back. That just like football chant will have them pumped and they are not a bad squad and DeLaney needs them to beat us for ncaas....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Got a bad feeling about the game today Empty Re: Got a bad feeling about the game today

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 07:49

Going to order some wings around noon and watch the games alllllllllllll day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Got a bad feeling about the game today Empty Re: Got a bad feeling about the game today

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-11, 07:52

It might be like the G'town-Nova game from yesterday. They had just met and G'town kept it really close before Nova pulled away in the 2nd half. I can see our game being similar.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-11, 08:18

Saw a bunny this morning outside the house we rented in Indy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-11, 08:22

Most of my snow has melted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-11, 08:23

DWags wrote:Saw a bunny this morning outside the house we rented in Indy.

Did you use Airbnb?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-11, 08:24

Are you having rabbit stew for lunch?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-11, 08:25

All of my snow has melted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-11, 08:33

I was slightly concern about tonight. Not anymore, MSU by 25.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 09:21

Death Roe wrote:Going to order some wings around noon and watch the games alllllllllllll day.

Making America great again I see. So surprising from you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-11, 10:07

InTenSity wrote:
[quote="InTenSity"]

Hangover hash browns.  Rented a small house on lord st. .8 miles from stadium. Three nights 550 total. Walking distance to town. I shouldn't tell this to anyone cause prices will get jacked. But this street has a row of houses for rent. Great set up.

Got a bad feeling about the game today Image13
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 10:13

Saw a robin in my backyard this morning and a red-wing blackbird yesterday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-11, 10:46

[quote="DWags"]
InTenSity wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Hangover hash browns.  Rented a small house on lord st. .8 miles from stadium. Three nights 550 total. Walking distance to town. I shouldn't tell this to anyone cause prices will get jacked. But this street has a row of houses for rent. Great set up.

Got a bad feeling about the game today Image13

Nothing like a great sideways breakfast to start the day.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-11, 12:57

[quote="duffy munn"]
DWags wrote:

Nothing like a great sideways breakfast to start the day.

After last night it's how I was walking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 12:59

Might go to campus today and see if turtles have surfaced.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-03-11, 13:02

tGreenWay wrote:Might go to campus today and see if turtles have surfaced.

Leave some money and/or 30 Busch Lights on the rocks by the Red Cedar outside Wells for me. I just got back from spring break and i'm looking forward to wandering around campus. TIA
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:05

Tim Wakefield wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Might go to campus today and see if turtles have surfaced.

Leave some money and/or 30 Busch Lights on the rocks by the Red Cedar outside Wells for me. I just got back from spring break and i'm looking forward to wandering around campus. TIA

Roger, Roger. Uh, Tim.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 13:06

I just went poo and used a wet wipe. Thought of you, GreenWay.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:07

Death Roe wrote:I just went poo and used a wet wipe. Thought of you, GreenWay.

Your face needs a wet wipe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 13:09

I was giving you a complement! I use them ever since you made that thread about booty wipes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:12

Death Roe wrote:I was giving you a complement! I use them ever since you made that thread about booty wipes.

My bad. I do apologize. I've been under attack the past couple of days by the board bullies, and I'm a little on edge. I'm pleased to hear the booty wipes are helping. It's a great, clean feeling. The only thing better is a shower.

Also: Fuck you Turtleneck and your tiny minion Travis, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-11, 13:17

Death Roe wrote:I was giving you a complement! I use them ever since you made that thread about booty wipes.
I want to make fun of you for this, but honestly, it's not a bad idea. I mean, if you got crap on your hand you wouldn't just wipe it off with a piece of paper and call it good. So why do we think this is OK for our bums?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:18

Giant Moose wrote:
I want to make fun of you for this, but honestly, it's not a bad idea. I mean, if you got crap on your hand you wouldn't just wipe it off with a piece of paper and call it good. So why do we think this is OK for our bums?

Exactly. And haven't we all been around, or walked past someone we know was just in the toilet and should've used one of those wipes (blanch)?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-11, 13:26

Guys that stuff is gonna ruin your septic systems. Despite advertisement to the contrary they are NOT flushable. Hit the google.

$40 on Amazon. It'll change your life.

http://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1457720753&sr=8-3&keywords=luxe+bidet+toilet+seat
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 13:29

Giant Moose wrote:

Dude, I was laughing at the idea when he first made the thread. But I bought some booty wipes, and man it feels good and is more sanitary for your b-hole. I have seen the light.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 13:32

tGreenWay wrote:

My bad. I do apologize. I've been under attack the past couple of days by the board bullies, and I'm a little on edge. I'm pleased to hear the booty wipes are helping. It's a great, clean feeling. The only thing better is a shower.

Waaaaah. Dishes but cannot take
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 13:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Exactly. And haven't we all been around, or walked past someone we know was just in the toilet and should've used one of those wipes (blanch)?

Exibit 55eeww67
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys that stuff is gonna ruin your septic systems. Despite advertisement to the contrary they are NOT flushable. Hit the google.

http://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1457720753&sr=8-3&keywords=luxe+bidet+toilet+seat

That's why I don't flush them. I just grab a short length of TP and roll it up in that, then throw it in the wastebasket. If there were any nasty smells or images, my wife would put the kibosh on the whole thing. I do empty the trash more often in the BR where I do my bidness, but there's nothing wrong or inconvenient about that. It's just more good hygiene.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 13:37

tGreenWay wrote:

Good call on Travis.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 13:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys that stuff is gonna ruin your septic systems. Despite advertisement to the contrary they are NOT flushable. Hit the google.

How hard is it to install? I live in an apartment complex so I'm just curious...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:40

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What are you bellowing about? Are you feeling neglected again? Not getting enough attention? Poor blanch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:42

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Good call on Travis.

He's like Dorothy's little dog Toto. Always starting trouble, then running back to hide for protection.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-11, 13:42

tGreenWay wrote:

Wait what is this shit? Fuck turtleneck. Fuck turtleneck in his fucking face.

Also, fuck you too. Give me your lunch money you stupid bitch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-11, 13:43

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Good call on Travis.

i wish I knew why poster Nordic doesn't like me.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 13:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

What are you bellowing about? Are you feeling neglected again? Not getting enough attention? Poor blanch.

Nope you already called my name for no reason whatsoever other than pure obsession earlier in this thread. We good
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:45

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nope you already called my name for no reason whatsoever other than pure obsession earlier in this thread. We good

Okay, you may now go relax on your period towel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait what is this shit? Fuck turtleneck. Fuck turtleneck in his fucking face.

Also, fuck you too. Give me your lunch money you stupid bitch.

You and Turtleneck were being internet bullies last night. I felt threatened for my safety.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-11, 13:46

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME TO RELAX GREENWAY I WILL CHOKE YOU AND LAUGH WHILE YOU GASP FOR STUPID LITTLE BREATHS
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME TO RELAX GREENWAY I WILL CHOKE YOU AND LAUGH WHILE YOU GASP FOR STUPID LITTLE BREATHS

Take control of your emotions. You just spit out bits of Girl Scout cookies into your screen. And who gets rah-rah raisin cookies from the Girl Scouts when there's Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints?
Face it, Travis, you make poor choices.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-11, 13:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I think he has to do the dishes??? Not sure...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next