Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up?

+6
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Death Roe
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up? Empty For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up?

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 11:20

We gonna git them turtles but goooood.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up? Empty Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up?

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 11:22

I'd like to point out that I can't do it because I haven't opened one this season. The postseason is no time to give a beginner his first thread. B
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up? Empty Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up?

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 11:39

I thought Stranglove's "Turtle Soup" thread was a stealth game thread?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 12:20

LooseGoose wrote:I thought Stranglove's "Turtle Soup" thread was a stealth game thread?

At first I thought so, too. I was just being safe. Thankfully, somebody jumped on it. All is well.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 12:25

I am getting so drunk today you guys
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 14:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am getting so drunk today you guys

If you black out before tipoff, it counts in our favor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:38

LooseGoose wrote:So we hate Layman now?

Dirty play. And went after Valentine after the fact.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:40

Put Enron back in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:41

steveschneider wrote:Put Enron back in.

Who is Enron? Is he on Kentucky's roster?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:42

steveschneider wrote:

Dirty play. And went after Valentine after the fact.

He was going after any Spartan on the floor near him. Costello ran back out after talking to Izzo.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:47

Death Roe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Put Enron back in.

Eron.

You spend more time thinking about Kentucky than I do.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:50

steveschneider wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Eron.

You spend more time thinking about Kentucky than I do.

Steve, when you're alone and thinking about Coach Cal, that counts as thinking about Kentucky.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:51

Gotta get Costello and Davis to wear Stone down. He is establishing his authority down low early.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:53

What happened? I joined late.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:55

tGreenWay wrote:

What happened?  I joined late.  

He and Harris got tangled up at the MD side of the court. Layman held onto his arm for a while and was pulling away, Harris pushed his arm out and both got a technical for the ruckus.

As soon as the whistle blew, Layman decided to go talk shit to Valentine and Forbes, Costello ran back out to try and get everyone away from more trouble.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:55

Layman is a hothead.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:57

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He and Harris got tangled up at the MD side of the court. Layman held onto his arm for a while and was pulling away, Harris pushed his arm out and both got a technical for the ruckus.

As soon as the whistle blew, Layman decided to go talk shit to Valentine and Forbes, Costello ran back out to try and get everyone away from more trouble.

Thanks. I now hate Layman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:59

Way to get Melo out of the game Shocked
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:00

Costello going to take over the game!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:02

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Laymans move reminded me of that olynyck taking out love last year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:02

For the love of all that's good and holy, will somebody please open a game thread before OTPT wakes up? 1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:03

If Harris just stayed with him the refs probably would've just called a tech on Layman. Layman was jawing off so much the refs couldn't ignore that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:06

Kilby is back!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:06

Why do we have two game threads? Who's in charge of game planning around here?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:Why do we have two game threads? Who's in charge of game planning around here?

March Madness
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:Why do we have two game threads? Who's in charge of game planning around here?

This can't be the official game thread for reasons I mentioned in the OP.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:10

They mad
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:11

It's all part of #operationstopcolorado.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Suck it up, nancy, we've got this.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:18

Fuck shitting the bed right before half and going to not have a big lead at all
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:21

Who the fvck is this Carter guy...a bulky PF just stroking contested 3s
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:22

Only 8 combined points from Forbes and DV...but up 8 against a very good team.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:25

The_Dude wrote:Fuck shitting the bed right before half and going to not have a big lead at all

Gigantic pussy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:26

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Suck it up, nancy, we've got this.

I just don't want to jinx anything, but I trust you. UB Fine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:38

Damnit! I'm starting to like that B1G "This is Love" commercial. Delaney is fucking diabolical.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:51

Pretty good game. Great to face some real competition.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:53

Three fouls in a row. We are getting butt fucked by the refs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Tragic Johnson leads to a foul on the other end...maryland shooting rest of game now Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next