Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

+14
Other Teams Pursuing That
DoogieHouser
SpartanInNH
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Nordic
kingstonlake
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  Empty Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by DWags 2016-03-12, 18:34

4 fucks wanted to fight these MSU guys after the game. Because they felt the officials screwed them. Then as I was trying to break the shit up a Maryland let's out "you fuckers still live in east Lansing." Then I'm laughing and the fucker says " fuck you you're probably still living ing the messed west" so I say fuck it the tell them I was on their campus and i mention Baltimore and I get a double finger salute from a girl that was with em that was a bit under two bills. So my buddy says let it go they'll kick your Ass and he was probably right so I quit being peace maker and let the original combatants bitch and we walked away.

I know cool story bro. But they did yell at me Purdue will kick your ass. So, there's that.

Ok, let me have it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-12, 18:40

I kinda had Giant Moose knuckle pegged like one if those skinny jean wearing feminine Kentucky fans in the new BW3's commercial.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2016-03-12, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 18:41

gHost Spartan wrote:Fwags, I love you bro but come on you've got a pattern of sport event related violence. I'm starting to believe that maybe you're an asshole at the games and taunt/provoke people. Maybe those guys that beat your ass after Nebraska were justified. Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  685334576

I like it. I could hang with Dwags.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-12, 18:41

gHost Spartan wrote:Fwags, I love you bro but come on you've got a pattern of sport event related violence. I'm starting to believe that maybe you're an asshole at the games and taunt/provoke people. Maybe those guys that beat your ass after Nebraska were justified. Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  685334576
No, I was trying to be the nice guy. And I did walk away. Thank you very much.

Why do east coast peeps think the Midwest is shitty?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-12, 18:41

If they could have convinced Carlton to go to school locally, Denzel would likely be a Terp. Maryland should be embarrassed for not getting DeMatha studs.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 18:43

DWags wrote:

I feel you. Fuck them. I got your back Dwags.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 18:46

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:No, I was trying to be the nice guy. And I did walk away. Thank you very much.

Pretty much everywhere outside of the Midwest thinks the Midwest is shitty.

I think you could pretty much say that about any region of the US. You wanna go?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-12, 18:46

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:No, I was trying to be the nice guy. And I did walk away. Thank you very much.

I feel you. Fuck them. I got your back Dwags.

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 18:48

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I think you could pretty much say that about any region of the US. You wanna go?

The Midwest is an easy target because most of America thinks that the Midwest is populated with super police, dumb, farm people. I'm from the East Coast but I love the Midwest.

So you wanna go?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-12, 18:53

DWags wrote:

Because Flint is a national disgrace for the water situation, and Detroit is thought of as a straight up hellhole. They don't realize that Michigan is actually more than that, but if you aren't from Michigan you think it's like a decaying Alabama.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 18:54

I'm a goddamn red-blooded Midwesterner.  But my ex-boss is Arizona-ite and I work with (for) a bunch of East Coasters and I have a customer in Herndon.  East Coasters like to (pretend) fight when they lose games or get challenged.  They all like pretend they are also mafioso to outsiders.  Herdon is pretty fucking cool, but they also think they are pretty cool. I can see myself getting into a war of words with Terp fan.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 19:02

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

So you wanna go?
Go where?

Out for a hike or beer? Meet at Harold's for a beer? Maybe hit Cartwright's for a beef shank after our bro hike?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-12, 19:03

Nordic wrote:I'm a goddamn red-blooded Midwesterner.  But my ex-boss is Arizona-ite and I work with (for) a bunch of East Coasters and I have a customer in Herndon.  East Coasters like to (pretend) fight when they lose games or get challenged.  They all like pretend they are also mafioso to outsiders.  Herdon is pretty fucking cool, but they also think they are pretty cool. I can see myself getting into a war of words with Terp fan.
It's easy to get into a war of the words with Terps fans. They have delusions that they are a historic basketball school, but besides having a good run in 2002, they haven't done much of anything. They barely ever even get to the Elite Eight.

I've been told that Detroit sucks while in College Park only to tell them that I agree and live here. Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  502811600

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2016-03-12, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 19:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:I'm a goddamn red-blooded Midwesterner.  But my ex-boss is Arizona-ite and I work with (for) a bunch of East Coasters and I have a customer in Herndon.  East Coasters like to (pretend) fight when they lose games or get challenged.  They all like pretend they are also mafioso to outsiders.  Herdon is pretty fucking cool, but they also think they are pretty cool. I can see myself getting into a war of words with Terp fan.
People rip on New Jersey like they rip on the Midwest, I'm used to it. Yesterday I was on the lift with some dudes and I asked them where they were from and they said "New Jersey" and I said "where in Jersey" and they got all angry and defensive until I told them that I was born there
\

Hence my point... chest bump?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-12, 19:12

I was at a sports bar watching the Maryland game when Lucious had the onions shot for the win.

Just wow, that bar was loaded with the biggest dick head Maryland fans. Hated them all felt great to see that shot go in and the look on their faces.

Terps are trash.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 19:39

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:\

Hence my point... chest bump?
Let's fuck instead

Not into that... but will hike...call me
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-12, 19:39

gHost Spartan wrote:

Pretty much everywhere outside of New Jersey thinks New Jersey is shitty.

See how easy it is to switch out a handful of letters and still come up with an equally true statement?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-12, 19:42

gHost Spartan wrote:
People rip on New Jersey like they rip on the Midwest, I'm used to it. Yesterday I was on the lift with some dudes and I asked them where they were from and they said "New Jersey" and I said "where in Jersey" and they got all angry and defensive until I told them that I was born there

Ah, never mind. Should've read the entire thread before posting. Mea culpa.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 19:43

Greenway, will you be by bestest Internet friend?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 19:49

Turtleneck wrote:Greenway, will you be by bestest Internet friend?

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-12, 19:50

Back off... Travis is yours
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 19:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You stabbed me in be back Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 19:50

Turtleneck wrote:

You stabbed me in be back Travis.

Go fuck yourself and don't even quote me again.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-12, 20:04

I propose a cooling off period. Everybody go to your respective corners for a moment.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-12, 20:04

Okay, now then...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 20:16

Nordic wrote:

I prefer not to settle for sub optimal outcomes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 20:23

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I prefer not to settle for sub optimal outcomes.

thats it I'm dumping you. Take your things and go back to rcmb
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-12, 21:03

I don't think I've ever had anyone say anything to me about Detroit or Flint.

I have had people comment about Pure Michigan commercials.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-12, 21:16

Hey bros, what's going on in this thread?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 21:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey bros, what's going on in this thread?

I just broke up with turtleneck and now I'm single and ready to mingle.

Well, honestly, not really. I'm a little fucked in the head right now. But I could really use some rebound action badly. You wanna fuck?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 21:28

Well, honestly, not really. I'm a little fucked in the head right now. But I could really use some rebound action badly. You wanna fuck?

All you had to do was read the article. No commitment. I moved on, Travis.

Hi, Greenway. Do you want to watch The Walking Dead together?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 21:34

Turtleneck wrote:

Have you ever seen it before?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-12, 21:46

Nah dude. I 'm getting fucked up on bourbon. Probably would have a case of whiskey dick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 21:50

Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, Travis. It is a very good show to watch with your BIF (best Internet friend).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 21:54

Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, Travis. It is a very good show to watch with your BIF (best Internet friend).

That's too bad. I was going to spoil the whole thing for you.

Seriously though. Go back to rcmb. You can't stay here anymore. I'll call the cops on you if I have to. They take this domestic stuff very seriously.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 22:02

You should go. Get out. Nobody wants you here. We all hate you so much. There is a monthly meeting at Bob's house where we gather and read your posts and laugh at you. Greenway always prints them off and puts them in individual binders for each of the attendees.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 22:03

Ok. We don't hate you. I was just lashing out. Sorry. We do have those meetings though. You should come to one. It might get awkward. I understand if you want to skip.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-12, 22:06

The police are on their way turtleneck. I suggest you leave. I've been punching myself. I have bruises.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-12, 22:22

Now at Nicky Blains cigar Bar. After St Elmo's. No Maryland uncultured fucks to mess with
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-12, 22:46

DWags wrote:Now at Nicky Blains cigar Bar. After St Elmo's. No Maryland uncultured fucks to mess with

We do not care where you are, DWags.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-03-12, 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next