Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus?

+14
Nommad2
ROtown Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanStu
tTy
RBW Spartan
SBSpartan
SeeRockCity
Rocinante
SawGreen
MSU addict
TheMule
Bill Cain
Black Dutch
18 posters

Go down

Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus? Empty Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus?

Post by Black Dutch 2014-05-14, 20:27

If there was a deadly virus that would kill 1/4 of the world's population, but only affected one gender (so it would kill 50% of men or women), and you had the power to choose which gender was affected...which gender would you choose?   One choice would guarantee that you would be completely immune and safe, but would leave you with half of the dating pool.  The other choice would give you a survival rate of 50%, but double the amount of desperate women.

*assuming that you are all hetro males who 'puter in the basement of you moms house.
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus? Empty Re: Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus?

Post by Bill Cain 2014-05-14, 20:35

Men without question. Men are disposable and can breed like crazy. Women however have a select amount of years where they are fertile and are the required variable in human reproduction. A society with one woman and 10 men will die off. A society with one man and 10 women will breed like crazy.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus? Empty Re: Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus?

Post by TheMule 2014-05-14, 20:39

Dudes. I think that I would be able to survive and then get lots of poon.
TheMule
TheMule
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-14, 21:14

As I am sitting here holding my two month old daughter (our only child) the answer is easy - men.

Someday you maybe able to think about someone other than yourself.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-14, 21:36

Gender is (now) not equal to sex.  It is a choice.   Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus? 1811933421 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2596247/I-grateful-woman-Transgender-model-comes-time-moving-TED-talk.html
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-14, 21:38

TheMule wrote:Dudes. I think that I would be able to survive and then get lots of poon.

This is the answer. I'll take my chances. It's like the lottery. Somebody's got to win, right.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-14, 21:46

Is there going to be a Tanfan option in this poll?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-14, 21:50

How about all of the hermaphrodites and the rest of the 1/4 from another pool? That would be a better deal.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RBW Spartan 2014-05-14, 21:55

Is the virus painful, or just a quick death? If it's quick and painless, I'll take my odds and help out humanity.

If it's painful, **** other people, I'll live.
RBW Spartan
RBW Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-14, 22:31

I would pick the transgendered or hermaphrodites.

Fucking duh.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu 2014-05-14, 22:39

Give it to the chicks. I couldnt handle the child support.
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 22:40

Yeah, forget manfan, where is the "Griner" option?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch 2014-05-14, 23:57

MSU addict wrote:As I am sitting here holding my two month old daughter (our only child) the answer is easy - men.

I have a son and a daughter. So maybe YOU think about someone other than yourself.
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-05-15, 11:21

Dudes for sure. I wouldn't want to live in a world without poon anyway.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-05-15, 11:34

MSU addict wrote:As I am sitting here holding my two month old daughter (our only child) the answer is easy - men.

And I have 2 boys. So my answer is easy - women. Answer depends on a person's own situation. Choosing your own gender doesn't make you selfish.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-05-15, 11:45

Lately, I've been thinking about how overpopulated the Earth is and how a new Black Death-esque plague might not be such a bad thing.  Then I realize how fucking dark that is.
Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu 2014-05-15, 11:51

Zeno wrote:Lately, I've been thinking about how overpopulated the Earth is and how a new Black Death-esque plague might not be such a bad thing.  Then I realize how fucking dark that is.

The world isnt overpopulated with people. The world is overpopulated with greed and apathy.
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-15, 11:58

Super douchey.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-15, 11:59

SpartanStu wrote:

The world isnt overpopulated with people.  The world is overpopulated with greed and apathy.

Yeah man. We don't need a one child policy, we need a one love policy.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-15, 12:00

SawGreen wrote:Gender is (now) not equal to sex.  It is a choice.   

Correct.

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-15, 12:33

SawGreen wrote:Gender is (now) not equal to sex.  It is a choice.   Which gender would you want to get a deadly virus? 1811933421 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2596247/I-grateful-woman-Transgender-model-comes-time-moving-TED-talk.html

So true...there are more than two genders.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-05-15, 12:49

WCS wrote:

So true...there are more than two genders.

I fully agree with what you're saying--gender is a spectrum--but for the purpose of this proposition, it's assumed that the virus would depend on whether or not you have a Y chromosome. Male-to-female transgendered persons still have a Y chromosome, and would therefore still be susceptible if the virus attacked men. From a purely genetic perspective, and barring mutations and other anomalies, there are still only two sexes.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-15, 14:13

Rocinante wrote:

Super douchey.
I agree.  It was rather tongue in cheek.  Then again 10% of you will continue to survive.

I am proud to have such a profound impact on you that you carried it forward to another thread.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-15, 14:18

MSU addict wrote:
I agree.  It was rather tongue in cheek.  Then again 10% of you will continue to survive.

I am proud to have such a profound impact on you that you carried it forward to another thread.  

You are my hero.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-15, 14:20

Rocinante wrote:

You are my hero.
I get that a lot.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down