Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?

+10
tanfan!
Vlad
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?  Empty Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 22:33

Waiting.

Hahahahaha

OTPT is pissed at me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?  Empty Re: Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 22:34

Go to sleep DWags, it's past your bedtime.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?  Empty Re: Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 22:34

I have no idea what is happening here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 22:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Go to sleep DWags, it's past your bedtime.
He's having fun. I'm drinking buffalo trace. I think UNC is going to beat Virginia.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 22:49

dwags im going to fuck a 65 year old tonight to match you motherfucker
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:dwags im going to fuck a 65 year old tonight to match you motherfucker

You'll never come close to the hotness of my wife. However, you'll be agreeing with the negative nelly' immediately.

Go green.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:21

Way too much fun. What are you doing on a Saturday night?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:28

DWags wrote:

Hanging in my basement, watching NBA games and drinking a cocktail, as per usual. Just took the dog on a 5 minute walk. Might order pizza in a bit. I don't know, I don't know if I'll have time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hanging in my basement, watching NBA games and drinking a cocktail, as per usual. Just took the dog on a 5 minute walk. Might order pizza in a bit. I don't know, I don't know if I'll have time.

Call your mom. Tell her you love her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:33

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm going to see her tomorrow. Shall I tell her you said hello?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

Take my advice. Also, go to bed
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:49

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Wags I love you but not gonna wake up my 67 year old mom right now. Bringing her some flowers for her birthday tomorrow.

Also I just ordered Howie's.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wags I love you but not gonna wake up my 67 year old mom right now. Bringing her some flowers for her birthday tomorrow.

Also I just ordered Howie's.

Ok. But remember to take my advice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:57

Already done man. Had a good conversation right after the game. Appreciate you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:59

I appreciate everyone in this thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 7:31

No beg thread needed. It's March. We have Mr. March. I just hope he is Mr. April, too, this year.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 8:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:dwags im going to fuck a 65 year old tonight to match you motherfucker

How was she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 9:06

Is this the game thread?

GO GREEN

Is DWags up making breakfast yet?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 9:08

up
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:14

I'm in Costa Rica and you ain't, bitches! Razz
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:16

Vlad wrote:I'm in Costa Rica and you ain't, bitches! Razz

hows the weather? Raining and cold in Indy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 8:07

Beg for what? Why would I beg for anything? I am tanfan!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 8:47

Tanfan! wrote:Beg for what? Why would I beg for anything? I am tanfan!

That's what I was wondering and I never got an answer. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 8:52

Typical thread from a blowar. Why celebrate msu when instead you can obsess over the excellencers.

While our draw is favorable, by no means am I in chest beating mode yet. Neither Maryland or Purdue are final four worthy and we struggled with both.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 9:02

Blanch32 wrote:Typical thread from a blowar. Why celebrate msu when instead you can obsess over the excellencers.

While our draw is favorable, by no means am I in chest beating mode yet. Neither Maryland or Purdue are final four worthy and we struggled with both.

Both Purdue and Maryland are very good teams Oh, and we won.

They only thing holding Purdue back from making a final four run is their dim wit coach. I think you may know about basketball than Painter.

Maryland has horses and nobody wants to play them. Depending on Trimble's health ( he looked s-l-o-w against us ) I could easily see them winning 4 games in this tourney.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 9:43

Blanch32 wrote:Typical thread from a blowar. Why celebrate msu when instead you can obsess over the excellencers.

Has Vlad OTPT Tanfan giant moose dude or the gang started a beg thread yet?  Officedoor_zpsxud13fxk
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 12:45

I still don't understand the premise of this thread. Did I say something negative yesterday even though I was at the Warbird Airshow with friends (Yes muffy people do like me) and didn't post anything?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 12:49

Blanch32 wrote:Typical thread from a blowar.  Why celebrate msu when instead you can obsess over the excellencers.

Purdue is ranked #10 in Kenpom and Maryland is #23 with a ton of talent.

We led wire to wire in both games with Forbes shitting the bed.

You know tourney time is about winning and advancing having to play different styles...which is what MSU did.

And UVA is KenPom #2 team...they were #1 most of the year.

However, Utah is a great draw as they are a 3 seed but ranked #29 by KenPom.

Seton Hall as the 6th seed is #26 in KenPom...and I think we play Hall in the S16.

Last edited by The_Dude on Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 12:51; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 12:50

GO GREEN!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down