Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread

+8
DWags
Nordic
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread Empty I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 pm

I don't know. I don't have a lot to say.

That sucked.

Part of me thinks that the problem was that otpt didn't post in the game thread against everyone's objections. Like, if we didn't object we'd lose, but if he didn't post anyway we'd lose too. It's his fault.

I don't like that we straight up got beat. I wish it were some stupid fluke at the end. Nope. Just got #skullfucked from the beginning. Middle Tennessee fucking state skull fucked us. Let that settle in and then deal with it. This is an unknown for us. George mason, I guess... But I doubt middle Tennessee fucking state is going to the final four.

#skullfucked

Welcome to ot season. Which is going to come at the worst possible time for this board struggling with ot issues. At least we won't let the middle Tennessee fuckig state posters skullfuck us.

Fuck.

Skull.

Drunk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread Empty Re: I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Part of me thinks it was karma brought on by OTPT's half-assed new avatar. I bet we win big if Pettway was still representing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread Empty Re: I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 pm

This was a great post travis.

My best advice is to try to still enjoy the tourney by rooting for underdogs. Like this SF Austin team. I don't know if I can root for MTfSt but whatever. fuck. i don't know either travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:39 pm

i was at a bar for lunch watching the game, and my new phone doesn't come until monday.

i'm sorry you guys. i wanted the natty as much as anybody. :(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm

travis i just realized all is not bad it's friday. i'm probably staying in but still ya no alarm clock tomorrow
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm

I want to blame OTPT but I cannot bring myself to do it. Roc on the other hand. That fucker has a lot to answer for.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This was a great post travis.

My best advice is to try to still enjoy the tourney by rooting for underdogs. Like this SF Austin team. I don't know if I can root for MTfSt but whatever. fuck. i don't know either travis.

Fuck that noise.

I'm gonna go watch creed. For the third time. It's a great movie for those of you looking for something else to do.

Seriously. Rankings-

Rocky I
Creed
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Rocky III
Balboa

Rocky V
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:travis i just realized all is not bad it's friday. i'm probably staying in but still ya no alarm clock tomorrow

You sound like a working stiff. Please do not go to work on Monday. Have you not already tossed your life away for long enough?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 pm

I was pretty irritated but had to shift gears pretty quickly. I got to take care of my baby and we watched Beauty and the Beast while she sat on my lap. Is it bad to have a favorite kid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:travis i just realized all is not bad it's friday. i'm probably staying in but still ya no alarm clock tomorrow

You sound like a working stiff. Please do not go to work on Monday. Have you not already tossed your life away for long enough?

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread 1966794946 I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was pretty irritated but had to shift gears pretty quickly. I got to take care of my baby and we watched Beauty and the Beast while she sat on my lap. Is it bad to have a favorite kid.

It's not bad if you let me sit in your lap and watch beauty and the beast tomorrow. Can we do that?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Depends. Is it ok if I have a boner?

JUST TO BE CLEAR I did not have a boner while my 3 year old was sitting in my lap. But I definitely would if an adult male was.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm

..fuck those wolverines!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm

yo trav does my avatar work
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Depends. Is it ok if I have a boner?

JUST TO BE CLEAR I did not have a boner while my 3 year old was sitting in my lap. But I definitely would if an adult male was.

To be clear. I'd definitely have a boner if I was sitting in your lap.

I'm watching creed now. half naked dudes hitting each other. Hot as fuck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:yo trav does my avatar work

Yeah. That's fine. I love it. I sort of hate sports right now too though. I might love it even more in a few days. I just sort of hate everything right now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Fuck you Turtleneck
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 pm

Fuck turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck turtleneck

Fuck off Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Lol. Whatever.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:39 pm

No foul?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:45 pm

Fucking Goal
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:45 pm

Get up you little bitch
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm

I have not been present on the board much today but in this thread I will bring my wrath. The official Travis is sad thread 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm

It is indeed now OT season for the whole of the Netherlands.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:32 pm

Lol. How did I end up in these old Travis threads. Posting and World Cupping is hard

And yes I'm sad.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Am I in the pit?!?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:23 pm

Nordic wrote:Am I in the pit?!?

Nordie let’s put it this way- no one has ever had to ask this question. You’d know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:18 pm

My hope is Travis without any more wrath.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:23 pm

tGreenWay wrote:My hope is Travis without any more wrath.

I always have some stored up just in case
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:24 pm

I keep hearing about "the pit". Is it anything like where Winnie thur Pooh captured the Heffolump?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:30 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:I keep hearing about "the pit". Is it anything like where Winnie thur Pooh captured the Heffolump?

Come on by. I’ll give you a complimentary swill platinum member exclusive tour. The normal tours are fine and everything, but the Diamond level tour I’m offering here is to die for
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:32 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:I keep hearing about "the pit".  Is it anything like where Winnie thur Pooh captured the Heffolump?

Come on by. I’ll give you a complimentary swill platinum member exclusive tour. The normal tours are fine and everything, but the Diamond level tour I’m offering here is to die for

Damm, there is a platinum level?

Is there a black card level too, or is that need to know only?

/s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:

Damm, there is a platinum level?

Is there a black card level too, or is that need to know only?

Just come on by and I’ll tell you all about it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:29 pm

It’s a trip, Trap. I mean, it’s a trap when you get tripped.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Where is otpt
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 pm

aualum06 wrote:Where is otpt

Isn’t it obvious? Travis’ pit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:56 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Where is otpt

Isn’t it obvious? Travis’ pit.

:(
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:35 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Depends. Is it ok if I have a boner?

To be clear. I'd definitely have a boner if I was sitting in your lap.

I'm watching creed now. half naked dudes hitting each other. Hot as fuck

I don't know if I've heard the phrase "in your lap" before. I thought it was "on your lap". "In your lap" seems much more intimate, though, so it works in this context. Anyhoo, did you guys do it or what.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next