Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Mr. Izzo

+6
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
Blanch32
The_Dude
Death Roe
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Dear Mr. Izzo Empty Dear Mr. Izzo

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 10:33

Tom,

What the fuck have you done for me lately? Seriously, I was a slacker in high school. Liked to party on the weekends, didn't really keep up with my studies, smoked way to much weed. I wasn't accepted by the good academic schools, I settled. So, think about MY LIFE. What do I have? I have only MSU athletic accomplishments to hold over my mortal enemies head. It's not that we have to win. We MUST WIN. Don't give me that you've gone to 7 final fours, who gives a fuck. How is that helping me today, Monday March 21st? What do the Mr. March T-Shirts do for me while at lunch with my co-workers today? I'm humiliated. Were you and the team thinking about the slackers like us who have this piece of shit MSU degree only? We need championships. Jesus. None of you were thinking of us.

Now, I freely admit I don't know how you could have changed things, but my good friends Blanch and Giant Moose, two fellow slackers who live vicariously through athletic accomplishments tell me you could have used timeouts more wisely. And, evidently, two players Goins and Bess, didn't do what these two stallwarts of basketball knowledge say they should have done. I have a simple question. How do you live with yourself when these two guys clearly know what you should have done, and they're like middle management non-tippers who only watch basketball on t.v. a couple times a week? How do you answer for that? We would be better off with two guys behind a keyboard. What are we paying you? I'm not sure, but I guarantee you those two don't make 10% of what we pay you, and yet they could have won the game for us on Friday.

I'm not looking for an apology here. I only want to let you to know, you've let down many of us who were counting on an MSU victory. I hope you can sleep at night knowing my neighbor sent me an email that said "I haven't seen MSU alumni this depressed since they got their rejection letters in high school from UofM". And he's a fucking non grad owner of a truck company. In the future, I hope you remember what you've made my life like. Thanks for nothing.

Have a nice day,

Wags

P.S., do you think I could get a couple of tickets to next year's Michigan game? I"m originally from the U.P.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Mr. Izzo Empty Re: Dear Mr. Izzo

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-21, 10:46

Coach,

Don't go see Disney movies by yourself. Don't stoop to that low.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-21, 10:47

Wags, its Monday bro. Time to stop having meltdowns over the loss.

Move on.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 10:49

Dude, tell it to my neighbor. Did you get the email saying "I haven't seen MSU alums this depressed since they got their rejection letters from UofM"????? Sriously, how do I handle that? That is huge humiliation. How am I going to drink beer in the back yard like a man again? This is way more serious than you are letting on.

fuck this shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-21, 10:50

DWags wrote:Dude, tell it to my neighbor. Did you get the email saying "I haven't seen MSU alums this depressed since they got their rejection letters from UofM"????? Sriously, how do I handle that? That is huge humiliation. How am I going to drink beer in the back yard like a man again? This is way more serious than you are letting on.

fuck this shit.

Respond with football memes from the game this year. Just send pic of the scoreboard or something. No words need to be said.

All UMers have is living vicariously through other teams since they can't beat us.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 10:52

What do you mean they can't beat us?? Did you see the game Friday? How about eh playoff game to Bama? Of course they can beat us. I've been eating shit since new years eve, this was my one chance to eat a little green been cassarole and bam, shit sandwich. UofM clearly kicked our ass the last game we played in football and our last game in basketball last friday. Fuck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-21, 10:52

Epic.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-21, 10:56

DWags wrote:Tom,

What the fuck have you done for me lately? Seriously, I was a slacker in high school. Liked to party on the weekends, didn't really keep up with my studies, smoked way to much weed. I wasn't accepted by the good academic schools, I settled. So, think about MY LIFE. What do I have? I have only MSU athletic accomplishments to hold over my mortal enemies head. It's not that we have to win. We MUST WIN. Don't give me that you've gone to 7 final fours, who gives a fuck. How is that helping me today, Monday March 21st? What do the Mr. March T-Shirts do for me while at lunch with my co-workers today? I'm humiliated. Were you and the team thinking about the slackers like us who have this piece of shit MSU degree only? We need championships. Jesus. None of you were thinking of us.

Now, I freely admit I don't know how you could have changed things, but my good friends Blanch and Giant Moose, two fellow slackers who live vicariously through athletic accomplishments tell me you could have used timeouts more wisely. And, evidently, two players Goins and Bess, didn't do what these two stallwarts of basketball knowledge say they should have done. I have a simple question. How do you live with yourself when these two guys clearly know what you should have done, and they're like middle management non-tippers who only watch basketball on t.v. a couple times a week? How do you answer for that? We would be better off with two guys behind a keyboard. What are we paying you? I'm not sure, but I guarantee you those two don't make 10% of what we pay you, and yet they could have won the game for us on Friday.

I'm not looking for an apology here. I only want to let you to know, you've let down many of us who were counting on an MSU victory. I hope you can sleep at night knowing my neighbor sent me an email that said "I haven't seen MSU alumni this depressed since they got their rejection letters in high school from UofM". And he's a fucking non grad owner of a truck company. In the future, I hope you remember what you've made my life like. Thanks for nothing.

Have a nice day,

Wags

P.S., do you think I could get a couple of tickets to next year's Michigan game? I"m originally from the U.P.
Chills..
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-21, 11:08

DWags wrote:What do you mean they can't beat us?? Did you see the game Friday? How about eh playoff game to Bama? Of course they can beat us. I've been eating shit since new years eve, this was my one chance to eat a little green been cassarole and bam, shit sandwich. UofM clearly kicked our ass the last game we played in football and our last game in basketball last friday. Fuck.

We won the B1G championship games in both sports...and we are pissed off!

UMers would be jerking each other off if they did that for years.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 11:55

I just dont' think you all understand the gravity of me not being able to gloat to my neighbor. He has a nicer car than I do, and his house is a bit nicer. He's putting in a real cool hot tub too. I was counting on this. Giant Moose gets it. He knows we need to live vicariously through their accomplishments. He's rightfully pissed off when we can't. Who are we without those athletic feats? Blanch knows too. What's he got? 39, year old fatties on the internet with cum stained couches? That's it. He needs this team to bring in championships too.

Those two get it. I don't think anyone else does.

Last edited by DWags on 2016-03-21, 11:58; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-21, 11:57

Open letters are stupid and you should feel dumb.

Please don't leave this board tho
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 12:00

Ass Dan, please tell me that Izzo reads this board. I need him to try harder next time. This is a very serious matter. I'm very depressed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-21, 12:16

DWags wrote:Ass Dan, please tell me that Izzo reads this board. I need him to try harder next time. This is a very serious matter. I'm very depressed.

Tom Izzo loves you. Tom izzo sees what you've done and he's very pleased. Now I'm going to pray for you while shooting 100 FTs
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-21, 12:16

DWags wrote:I just dont' think you all understand the gravity of me not being able to gloat to my neighbor. He has a nicer car than I do, and his house is a bit nicer. He's putting in a real cool hot tub too. I was counting on this. Giant Moose gets it. He knows we need to live vicariously through their accomplishments. He's rightfully pissed off when we can't. Who are we without those athletic feats? Blanch knows too. What's he got? 39, year old fatties on the internet with cum stained couches? That's it. He needs this team to bring in championships too.

Those two get it. I don't think anyone else does.

Where does this fattie thing come from? I moved out of the Midwest 6 years ago now. Last fattie I had was probably 8 years ago, and she just had liposuction so it felt like I was molesting an empty beanbag
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-03-21, 12:27

Dwags, I bet your neighbor still tries to tell you that the Rose Bowl was a fraud because a private matter that resulted in someone's suspension was kept private from the public. It must be hard to even get up in the morning with him hanging that over your head.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-21, 12:28

DWags, have you considered delivering this message in person? If you have a dog named Izzo you can get 45 minutes with Mr. March.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 12:29

Exactly Miami. He puts that shit in his christmas cards too. Cock sucker. It's defeating. This was my one chance to laud it over him. One chance. If Blanch or Giant Moose had only been coaching. Fuck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-21, 12:31

If Giant Moose was the coach, he'd have made the team all go see Zootopia, but at separate times by themselves.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-21, 12:42

Giant Moose wrote:DWags, have you considered delivering this message in person? If you have a dog named Izzo you can get 45 minutes with Mr. March.

Man would I love to see you meet face-to-face with Mr March.

You troll a huge game here but would certainly cower in the man's very presence.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-03-21, 13:22

DWags wrote:Tom,

Have a nice day,

Wags

I'll tell you what Izzo did for me. By losing, he made it pisdible for me to focus on my bathroom remodel this weekend. Now I have an awesome new 1.28gpf toilet that flushes like a raging motherfucking bull. It's a fucking F5 tornado of flush power in that bowl. Never thought I'd see a low gpf toilet that outperforms the best flushers of old, but that toilet takes care of shit big time. Check out the video of the same toilet flushing. The American Standard Optum Vormax, it's just pure flush power baby!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-21, 13:38

How loud is that turlet?

I'm kind of ready for one in my half bathroom. Also, can you get them like three or four inches higher than the normal squat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-21, 13:47

The fans today would lose their collective shit in the days I grew up a Spartan fan.

I remember Dave Yarema blowing the game with interceptions in the red zone. There were years where you just knew you couldn't expect anything from the teams, but you still rooted for them because the alternative choice was a group of arrogant pricks.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2016-03-21, 13:47; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-03-21, 13:47

DWags wrote:How loud is that turlet?

I'm kind of ready for one in my half bathroom. Also, can you get them like three or four inches higher than the normal squat?
It's about the same noise as my old toilet. It's also an ADA compliant toilet, so it does sit up higher. It's higher than my old toilet, but not quite as high as my mom's senior citizen toilet. I imagine a higher seat could be added to make it really high.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down