Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice?

+4
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
duffy munn
Giant Moose
8 posters

Go down

How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice? Empty How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 12:26

This is the worst 6-year stretch of Mr. March, but imagine if Trice didn't go beast mode in the 2015 tourney. The guy refused to go out without a Final Four. We still lost by 20 but Mr. March owes Trice big time.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice? Empty Re: How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice?

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-23, 13:43

Giant Moose wrote:This is the worst 6-year stretch of Mr. March, but imagine if Trice didn't go beast mode in the 2015 tourney. The guy refused to go out without a Final Four. We still lost by 20 but Mr. March owes Trice big time.

It's actuall the other way around. If Mr March does not recruit/sign Trice, no way does Travis ever play in a FF.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice? Empty Re: How much does Mr. March owe Travis Trice?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 13:45

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:This is the worst 6-year stretch of Mr. March, but imagine if Trice didn't go beast mode in the 2015 tourney. The guy refused to go out without a Final Four. We still lost by 20 but Mr. March owes Trice big time.

It's actuall the other way around. If Mr March does not recruit/sign Trice, no way does Travis ever play in a FF.
That used to be true but 2014 changed that. You can stay 4 years and it's no guarantee Mr. March gets you a Final Four shirt.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-23, 13:50

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 14:06

I think Mr. March should give Trice the Rolex that Draymond got him.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-23, 14:08

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

That used to be true but 2014 changed that. You can stay 4 years and it's no guarantee Mr. March gets you a Final Four shirt.
Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I think you need to look at Trice's other offers. If he doesn't
come to MSU, he doesn't play in a meaningless/pathetic and embarrassing FF.

Tice owes Izzo. Like marvin Clark and Tum Tum said last year ( yeah, an totally unacceptable 12 months ago ) THIS is why we came here !!!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 14:17

You mean his offer list that included Butler? Trice would have been on their 2011 Final Four team.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 14:22

Hell with Trice, Butler may have won the title that year. Mr. March may have actually cost Trice a natty champs shirt.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-03-23, 17:02

We could sure use some more votes

Ban Douche Moose
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-23, 17:13

I'm against banning and to answer the op's question Izzo don't owe Trice shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-23, 18:07

Izzo owes him $8.75 for a bag of chips, turkey and cheese on wheat, and a Coke Zero.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-23, 20:01

I'll be honest, I considered trice a bust until his senior year....he just didn't seem to play with any fire or desire. Talented shooter tho.

I'll give izzo credit for developing him his senior year. Dude flat out showed up and it seems like he's still going strong
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-23, 20:20

Blanch32 wrote:I'll be honest, I considered trice a bust until his senior year....he just didn't seem to play with any fire or desire. Talented shooter tho.

I'll give izzo credit for developing him his senior year. Dude flat out showed up and it seems like he's still going strong
So Mr. March gets credit for curing Trice's weird brain infection?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-23, 20:25

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:I'll be honest, I considered trice a bust until his senior year....he just didn't seem to play with any fire or desire. Talented shooter tho.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-23, 20:38

Snake Plissken wrote:We could sure use some more votes

Ban Douche Moose

Moose is having a difficult time coping. He's venting. Me? I'm over it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-23, 21:47

Giant Moose wrote:

The kid was really, really ill but I'm glad it provided further fodder for your schtick. Good for you to work Mr March into it.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down