Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.

+5
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.  Empty Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 07:41

The man totally has my vote now. Not because I think he'd be a good president but because it might be the most entertaining 4 years of my life. cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.  Empty Re: Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-24, 07:54

I thought he was just going to build a wall. Would it be easier to nuke them as they came across the border? Sounds messy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.  Empty Re: Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 07:55

as long as he sticks to his Make America White Again slogan, he has my vote.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 07:58

NigelUno wrote:I thought he was just going to build a wall. Would it be easier to nuke them as they came across the border? Sounds messy.

I think you'd only have to do it a couple times to show those fuckers we mean bidness
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-24, 08:03

Price of glass expected to plummet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-24, 08:27

DWags wrote:The man totally has my vote now. Not because I think he'd be a good president but because it might be the last 4 years of life on earth. cheers
FIFY
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-24, 08:31

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:The man totally has my vote now. Not because I think he'd be a good president but because it might be the last 4 years of  life on earth. cheers
FIFY

Beat me to it
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 08:33

make no mistake about it.. ISIS would love nothing more than a GOP victory in November. And they are going to do everything they can to influence the election.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-24, 11:48

Trump wouldn't rule out nuclear weapons against terrorists.  Dr-strangelove-bomb-scene

Well boys looks like this is it. Nuclear combat toe to toe with the Arabs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-03-24, 21:01

I suppose trump and cruz are both going to start the nukes in Dearborn. Maybe they could miss and hit ann arbor. I could go for that while notre dame is there.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-24, 21:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:make no mistake about it.. ISIS would love nothing more than a GOP victory in November. And they are going to do everything they can to influence the election.

Like form a SuperPAC or something?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down