Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!!

+16
duffy munn
DWags
The_Dude
SpartanInNH
The Pantry
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!!

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-23, 13:42

How was the game travis? tell me about it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!!

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-04-23, 13:55

Hey OTPT, got you the new Pistons T shirt
DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 Forkdonetee
DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-23, 14:09

I.B. Fine wrote:Hey OTPT, got you the new Pistons T shirt
DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 Forkdonetee

shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-23, 14:40

It was a lot of fun otpt. Gores is the man. I love him. He was cheering like crazy when they showed some "crying Lebron" posters in the crowd. Speaking of, the crowd kept up energy throughout most of the game, booing Lebron every time he touched the ball and such. You could really feel that this will be a fun rivalry if we can keep improving. Hopefully they can get rid of cheesy shit like the stage with the kiss cover band on it the entire game up in the upper deck. I get it to this point, no one was filling those seats anyway, but I'm hopeful that people will start coming out now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 16:17

Putting any $$ on the Pistons tonight OTPT? Pistons +6?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 16:20

LooseGoose wrote:Putting any $$ on the Pistons tonight OTPT? Pistons +6?

Pistons ML in a parlay with the Warriors -9.5 and Celtics -3.5. Pays about 15-1.

I really hope they get at least one. Help get some confidence for the future and just another stones playoff game to watch since 08 or whatever.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 16:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Putting any $$ on the Pistons tonight OTPT? Pistons +6?

Pistons ML in a parlay with the Warriors -9.5 and Celtics -3.5. Pays about 15-1.

I really hope they get at least one. Help get some confidence for the future and just another stones playoff game to watch since 08 or whatever.

Yeah I'd really love to see them win one at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 16:46

Come on, Stones.

Also, the more and more I read about SVG bashing Drummond, I think eventually we're heading towards a Josh Smith situation where he pays Andre an absurd amount just to leave. I hope I'm wrong, but he's really hard on the kid. Hope Andre can take this well and keep improving.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 16:52

Death Roe wrote:Come on, Stones.

Also, the more and more I read about SVG bashing Drummond, I think eventually we're heading towards a Josh Smith situation where he pays Andre an absurd amount just to leave. I hope I'm wrong, but he's really hard on the kid. Hope Andre can take this well and keep improving.

Hmmm....I don't see that. I think he's trying to prod him to care enough to improve. I do think if he were available in trade the Pistons would get a pretty high ransom for him unlike JSMooove....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 16:53

True. I don't want anything to happen, but Andre looks so melancholy half the time, I can't help but think that.

Oh well, SVG has done miracles in the 2 years he's been here.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 16:54

Doesnt Andre only have 1 year left anyway? Seems like if this keeps up SVG will be willing to part ways with him and find a new center. We will see how it plays out, Drummond has to grow the fuck up.

I trust SVG. He is going to build a winner here, with or without dre.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 16:55

WITH THAT SAID, obviously hope he starts improving his free throw shooting and quits the cry baby shit. He can be MVP good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 16:57

I thought Drummond signed his big deal? I could be thinking of some other big guy.

Big men are expendable for the most part, anyways. Look at Roy Hibbert for example. Dude was insanely good and just kinda got the yips and faded away.

Looked it up, you're right OTPT. He's an $8ish mil cap hit, $4.4 mil salary for next season, then he's an RFA, so if the Stones wanted to match any offers they can. Interesting to see how this plays out.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 17:06

Death Roe wrote:I thought Drummond signed his big deal? I could be thinking of some other big guy.

Big men are expendable for the most part, anyways. Look at Roy Hibbert for example. Dude was insanely good and just kinda got the yips and faded away.

Looked it up, you're right OTPT. He's an $8ish mil cap hit, $4.4 mil salary for next season, then he's an RFA, so if the Stones wanted to match any offers they can. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Gores promised him his big deal so he will get it. By waiting until this year to sign it the Pistons maintain cap room to sign additional help before his deal fills the cap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 17:10

Article on how Drummond waiting helps the team...

Ellis: Drummond shows faith in Pistons, waits on deal

The expectation is they quickly will agree on a five-year, $120-million contract soon after the NBA’s free-agency moratorium begins in July, but by delaying the deal, the Pistons will have an extra $13 million in cap space to attract players or facilitate trades.

If the contract were signed before Nov. 2, the first year of Drummond’s extension (roughly $21 million) would count toward the 2016-17 salary cap.

Now?

The Pistons will take Drummond’s cap hold of $8.1 million into the off-season, conduct their business, then go over the cap to re-sign Drummond, who will be a restricted free agent with the decision.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 20:24

Close out my parlay Stones!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-24, 21:29

Pistons are a useless organization. I guess being the #8 seed trying to win a game while down 3-0 is something but it aint much
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 21:31

DEEEEEEETROOOOITTTT BAAAASKEEEEETTBAAALLLL!!! - Page 6 3742235224
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 21:32

Herbie Green wrote:Pistons are a useless organization. I guess being the #8 seed trying to win a game while down 3-0 is something but it aint much

So the other 8 seed, the Rockets, are a more useful organization? Last championship was 20 years ago, when MJ conveniently was retired.

Another hot take from Herbie.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-24, 21:36

I'm sorry I have tried to bite my tongue but had a little too much to drink tonight. I am sure great things are in store for the Pistons
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 21:37

Apology accepted. I still love you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 21:43

Herbie Green wrote:Pistons are a useless organization. I guess being the #8 seed trying to win a game while down 3-0 is something but it aint much

.fuck u
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 22:31

Let's go Boys! This is a building block. Let's get this.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-04-24, 22:40

8-0 run in a minute

Cavs closing this one out in style
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-04-24, 22:40

Some garbage D
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 22:40

I think it's over. Good to get playoff experience. Some building blocks I guess.

I don't really care about this team a lot. But fuck Lebron and fuck Cleveland.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-04-24, 22:47

One of the worst times I can remember for Detroit sports franchises.

Wings suck, Pistons suck, Tigers suck, and well nothing needs to be said about the Lions.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 22:50

The_Dude wrote:One of the worst times I can remember for Detroit sports franchises.

Wings suck, Pistons suck, Tigers suck, and well nothing needs to be said about the Lions.

I'm not gonna indulge you, but you might find your life a lot happier if you just stopped following sports. I mean really what's the point? You can get your fill of entertainment pretending that politics is important and watching Fox News.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 22:54

I mean, I don't understand. You have arc, you have rotation. Figure out the elbow, forearm, hand angle. Get used to it. Concentrate. Practice.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 22:56

WBH eviscerated Dude.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-04-24, 23:05

Have to say, Detroit has been very hospitable to Cleveland teams this weekend.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 23:11

Irving got a gift there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 23:12

Fucking kyrie
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 23:12

I can't stand the Cavs. Hope Atlanta or Boston can give them all they can handle.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-04-24, 23:13

Kyrie is so fucking good
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 23:14

Yeah, Kyrie is amazing. I like him better than LBJ by a longshot. Clutch stuff this series.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-04-24, 23:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The_Dude wrote:One of the worst times I can remember for Detroit sports franchises.

I'm not gonna indulge you, but you might find your life a lot happier if you just stopped following sports. I mean really what's the point? You can get your fill of entertainment pretending that politics is important and watching Fox News.

It was sarcasm and trying to psycho analyze a post that took 5 seconds to type really doesn't work, ya know?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-24, 23:15

I like that Stanley has Stanley on the floor right now. SVG knows what's up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-24, 23:15

Goddamnit, Jackson got abused at the end and no call. Fuck the Cavs.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-24, 23:16

Death Roe wrote:Goddamnit, Jackson got abused at the end and no call. Fuck the Cavs.

And Kyrie being a jackass....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum